Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

step out of the car

Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

step out of the car Empty step out of the car

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Kieran didn't even like cafes that much minus for the one his parents owned, so he didn't really know why he was in a coffee in the first place. His parents had given him free rein for the day, so why hadn't he gone to somewhere like a Quidditch supply shop or a place where he could buy books, instead of going to a place where one of the substances he disliked was abundant?

Merlin, his mental state scared him sometimes.

step out of the car Empty Re: step out of the car

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Rose wandered into the coffee shop, grinning all the while. She had been coming into this coffee shop for a while now especially since she had made friends with the some of the employees here. With a skip in her step, she wandered over to the counter which was manned by James. "Heya James!" she said, grinning. James was a handsome boy about a year older than Rose. "Ah! Flower i knew you were coming" he said using his nickname for her. "The usual then?" he asked. Rose grinned and nodded "Of course!"

She took a seat and waited patiently. Rose grinned when James came back with her cappuccino. "Thanks James" she said leaning forward slightly to kiss his cheek. "No problem, Flower" he said. Quietly sipping her drink she swiveled her chair around and observed her surroundings.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 am

Kieran gulped as he walked up to the counter, staring at the menu. He remembered the time Dommi had got him a cup of coffee from this place. He swallowed, walking towards the counter.

"Hello," asked the counter-man. "What would you like today?"

Kieran flushed. "Uhh..." he hesitated, the pictures on the walls and the noises of the chatter around him disorientated him quicker than he would like. He felt so out of place in a place that was so much like his second home, which was, in truth, ironic.

"I-I'd..." he paused, his eyes closing, "I would like a-a cuppa..."

The scenery and the noise got too much for him, and he fell in a confused manner, onto the ground. His eyes rolled back.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:30 am

Rose turned her head confused as she heard a loud thud and saw someone unconscious on the floor. She cursed under her breath and left her cappuccino at the table she was at and quickly rushed to the fallen boy.

"Damn hell" she said as she brushed off some of the boy's hair away from his face. She didn't register immediately who he was but she did notice he looked familiar.

"James go get some help, qucik!" she said turning to James who quickly fled to get a first aid kit or something. She crouched down near Kieran's head and placed it on her lap. "Hey hey wake up" she said softly as she patted his cheek.

She really couldn't think of doing anything and since the place was full of muggles she couldn't just use magic besides that would end her up at the ministry.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:22 am

Miles was enjoying his travels around Russia, though most of the places he had visted were mainly muggle places, i guess he didn't know the country well enough to know where all the wizard haunts were

Miles decided to enter a coffee shop he had heard about from the tour guide, as he entered he saw a boy laying on the floor with a girl next to him trying to wake him up, he quickly looked away covering his eyes, Miles had an intense fear of blood

While there didn't look like there was any blood, he didn't want to take any chances, after all im sure this popular little coffee shop wouldn't want two passed out people
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 am

Kieran floated in Dreamland, for a long while. He swore he saw Dommi, telling him to go back to the land of the awake when he could, before he descended into the same level as her, and he would never be able to wake up.

With a resigned effort, he tried to break through the levels of consciousness. It was difficult, the mindstream holding him back, but he had to do it. Familiar voices were haunting his body, and he couldn't let that happen any longer or he might actually have to...

His eyes flew wide open, and he stared at the scene around him. Had it gotten chaotic while he as gone? It had, because everyone was just staring at him. He rolled his eyes to get a closer look at the loudest voice he could hear, his lips parting once he found out exactly who it was.

"Hey," he croaked, "don't you see the irony in this, Rosie? First I save you, then now... you save me..."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:30 am

Rosie had momentarily looked up to find James with the first aid kit on the counter but he had sighed, put it away and instead fetched a glass of cold water. She looked at him confused before looking towards the door that had just opened. She offered Miles an apologetic smile before looking down at the unconscious man when she heard her name.

She inhaled sharply. Kieran.. she thought. What the hell was he doing here? She had never thought of seeing him again. She offered him a small smile before chuckling at his comment. "Oh angelo" she mumbled stroking the side of his face.

She motioned for James to hand her the glass of water, which he did without any hesitation. "Thanks James" she said to him before shaking Kie's shoulder gently. "Welcome beautiful flower" She heard James say as she did this "Now Kie sit up and drink."

Rosie looked around only now noticing the stairs from the other customers. "Well what are you all looking at?" she snapped at them. They had quickly averted their gazes and went out of the shop for they were only stopping to buy and leave.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 am

"Angelo?" Kieran questioned, though even with his fragile state he managed to wink coyly at his saviour slash survivor of his rescue, "I knew I was a catch, but I'm no angel, sweetheart." His voice was a mere croak, but he hoped the words came out right, at least.

"Oh?" Kieran asked, "now I'm a flower too?" He chuckled weakly, before dissolving it into a brief cough. He tried to sit up, looking for the glass of water, and began to drink, hoping that it didn't go down the wrong tube.

He then stared around at the gazing customers, and he was slightly startled at the tone Rose was yelling at them, because honestly? He didn't expect her to be able to get really angry at anyone. Except at maybe the Slushatel himself...

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:52 am

Rosie turned her head towards him and let out a laugh. "I never knew you were a catch, lover boy" she said before shrugging. "I'm sorry but I'll sometimes refer to you as Angelo for you are the one who saved me" she reasoned before chuckling.

She looked up at James who had a smirk on his face before looking back at Kie. "James meant me, lover boy" she said with a slight smirk of her own. She sighed and moved to stand on her feet then offered her hand to him.

"Can you stand up now, Angelo?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 am

Miles heard the girl snap at everybody, he assumed there must have been any blood, he then made his way gingerly around the two people and ordered a Chai tea

Miles found a seat then looked over at the two, it was kind of exciting the whole drama of it all, he couldn't look away
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:02 pm

The Slushatel had drunk half the glass of water now, and his throat felt normal, somewhat. The dizziness was slowly dissipating, and now he could comprehend things a little better, almost back to his normal state.

"Oh, so you never caught me?" asked Kieran, "that means I'm still flying, huh? Flying in the air..." She shrugged his shoulders, not nonchalantly, but he wasn't tense either. He took Rosie's hand, smooth in his own, and tried to jerk himself off the ground. Instead, he fell down, and he felt his elbow dragging something large down with him.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Rosie made a face slightly at his comment. What the hell does he mean by me catching him she thought confused before he gripped her hand. She huffed forgetting how unconscious people were heavy even though they had snapped out of their unconscious state.

One of her hands rested on the counter top as she tried to pull him up. Her eyes widened slightly when he fell back down dragging her with him. Her hand that was resting on the counter top had dragged an open bottle of ketchup and covered them. It looked slightly like blood but it didn't.

She was glad that the glass didn't break however. "Angelo you must be careful" she scolded and tried to stand up but her hand was still in his.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:39 am

Kieran pulled a lopsided grin at Rose before licking the ketchup the was on his lip. "Did I tell you I was a vampire?" he asked, letting a chuckle slip. He took a finger and lathered some of the red stuff all over Rose's cheek. "There. You look like a vampire too!" he mused.

Kiki put one hand - palm down - onto the floor, and tried to jerk himself up. This time, it worked, though he was still slightly tipsy. "Come on," he called, pulling Rosie's warm hand up with him.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 am

Rose chuckled lightly "No you never told me that" she joked with him or at least she thought he was joking. I mean Kieran a vampire? really? She made a face when he smeared ketchup on her face. "Hey!" she uttered before pulling herself up using her hand.

James offered her a tissue which she gladly accepted before James went to attend other matters leaving Kieran and Rose alone. "Thanks Kie" she said before tilting her head at him "What happened?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Kieran laughed when Rosie was slightly irritated when Rosie had her face smeared in ketchup, because in a way, she did look prettier. "Don't look so sad!" giggled the Slushatel, "red is definitely your colour, if it makes you feel any better." His giggle then turned into a gentle smile to show that yes, he meant it.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno," he frowned, "there was too much going on, and I crashed, I guess. Who knew I needed a calm place to relax, for once!"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Rose had to admit she did smile at his comment. "Thanks I guess" she said before donning on a funny face. "Did you just giggle, Kieran?" she asked in disbelief. She was sure that Kie didn't giggle but hey whoever told her she was always right.

"You are odd Kieran" she mused before smiling at him. "So how are you? Whattya been doing?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:41 am

Kieran did let out a small chuckle at the way Rose's face contorted when she made her funny face. "That's cute," he remarked, his tone soft and endearing, "you should do that more often; you look prettier that way." He then shrugged his shoulders. "What do you think? Did I giggle or did I not giggle?" he asked, a playful smile on his face.

"I like to be odd, man, that's what I do!" Kieran replied, his eyes gleaming with joy, "um... I'm okay. I'm not sad, I'm not happy. How about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content