Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

and at once i knew

Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

and at once i knew Empty and at once i knew

Post by Millicent Prentiss Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 pm

"You better explain to me where the hell you've been, mister!" Millie, arms crossed in contempt. She was walking back to the second motel in two weeks she had stayed in, and the presence of her brother alone was making her tense. Sure, being Azorat Alone was fun at first, but after a while she had gotten all too paranoid about where her brother had disappeared off to.

Brows raised, she tapped her feet impatiently. Despite her strong anger at her brother, she couldn't bring herself to strangle him or fully insult him, as her heart would rot if she did so.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

and at once i knew Empty Re: and at once i knew

Post by Hannah Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 am

"Oh for Pete's sake, Medusa," Charles frowned. "I was only gone for about two weeks. I thought you would cherish that fact, not damn it." He stared at his sister's impatient gesture, and he wanted to spit because standing like that made him think of their father. He knew that they were a lot alike, and that was just daaaamn scary.

"I was in London visiting my Theater friends, remember them?" he asked. "Like Goodwin, Scarlet, and Gable... I swear I told you about this, forgetful bitch."
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Millie smirked and clapped half-heartedly at Charles's new name for her. "Medusa, huh?" she questioned, an arched eyebrow in place, "that's rich, coming from someone as half-witted as you, Chuck." Her voice was laced with mild enthusiasm, determined to keep a verbal war going. "Dear, sweet brother," she remarked, "aren't you rejoicing the fact that I actually miss you in the midst of this?"

The brunette found it surprisingly easy to ignore the fact that he had called her a bitch. "Sure sure..." scoffed the younger Prentiss, "but it can't take you that long to visit them all, now can it?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 am

"I know I'm rich, and so are you," Charles replied. His voice sounded kind of angry, but only to make Millicent happy. "But I'm just richer than you. Who cares if I'm half-witted anyway?" He knew that Millicent liked to fight with words and if she wasn't so smart she would have lost by now. "Ok, I have to admit it, from this trip I can finally confirm you have feelings!" Charles cheerfully declared.

"Of course it can!" yelled Charles. "They live all over England."
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:58 am

"Richer than me, eh?" asked Millicent, her eyebrows raised significantly higher than she would have liked, "who the hell do you think you are - Charles, God of Money?" She scoffed and cocked her head to one side, trying her best not to roll her eyes. "Tell me Charles, have you taken an IQ test recently?" she questioned, her face beaming anger, "because I think your IQ is that of an average dog."

Millicent shook her head. "It involves a girl, doesn't it, you whore?" she asked, "and anyway, I had some fun of my own too."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm

"I never said I was a God!" Charles yelled. Now he was really getting irritated. He can't stand losing to Millicent either so he had no choice but to continue arguing with her. "I just said I was richer than you! Urgh!" He then nodded. "I maybe stupid," he proclaimed. "But I'm still a lot smarter than you are."

Charles shook his head. "And I think you snogged some boys' faces off," he replied as his eyes narrowed. "And you met some whores and they got you jobs, eh?"
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 am

Millicent laughed humourlessly, "Yes you did! You said you were richer than me, and since we both know that I'm Goddess of Awesome then you must be a God." Merlin, messing around with him was just wonderful, so wonderful it made her chuckle like nothing else. "Awh, honey, I wish your grades can vouch for that," the brunette replied mock-sympathetically.

"Lies!" exclaimed she knowingly, "it involves a girl, doesn't it? Charles has a girlfriend! Charles has a girlfriend!" She then shrugged her shoulders, "You calling me pretty, brother? And plus, the most interesting person I've met is this girl with black curls, and she's deeead mysterious."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:13 am