Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

If no one knew

Antoni Brown
    Antoni Brown
    Adult
    Adult

If no one knew Empty If no one knew

Post by Antoni Brown Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

AMERICA- New York City- Muggle Cloths Store

He hated shopping.

Shopping was for girls, in his opinion. They enjoyed the.... sport. If he could hire somebody to buy his cloths and come back with his cloths that was exactly his style, he would bend down and kiss her or his feet. Though he would question why he would hire a male to do his shopping, he shook off that thought and glanced around the store.

Grabbing a tight black shirt, and some dark blue jeans, he grumbled some more about shopping. He glanced around making sure no one was following him. Having an job in a illegal weaponry business, it made you cautious.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

If no one knew Empty Re: If no one knew

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Casey walked into the store near her, Danni, Gorn, and Kat's new flat for Juliard. She still didn't know why Danni had insisted she go into a clothes store- something about improving her style? She looked down at her loose jeans and simple black t shirt. "And what exactly is wrong with my style?" she grumbled out loud.

Looking around the girl's half of the store, Casey tried to find something that wasn't extremely tight/ skimpy/ slutty/ full of fake fur. She failed and ended up in a jean mini skirt and a low necked, tight blue blouse. She groaned and took the stuff off, determined to just find something to buy and get out.

Going to return the stuff to the racks, Casey accidentally bumped into someone. "Mer- I mean Oh my God, are you ok?" She thought that was the correct Muggle phrase to replace her customary exclamation of 'Merlin!' which wasn't exactly Muggle neutral. "I'm sorry, that was clumsy of me." She looked up to see an adult man. "Excuse me sir, I didn't see you."

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:53 am