Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie]

Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie] Empty it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie]

Post by Millicent Prentiss Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 am

Excuse the weird title, but some people probably know what it means. Wink

Hey there, this is Lena/Rorita with a plot in her mind, and it's for little Millie, my newest charrie. <3

The Basics.
    Basically, Millie is complicated. She's a grifter in the making, or perhaps, she is a grifter. At the age of eleven - nearly twelve - she's gone on flings, is a total bitch to others and doesn't consider their feelings... much, and she's busy avenging her father's death. She isn't scared of anything like snakes or something like that, but she's more scared of love. She's smart, but she can't be arsed to do... uhm, anything. She has a sharp tongue, and isn't afraid to use it.

What Am I Looking For?
    Well, I'm looking for someone who can match Millie's wit and sharp tongue, and someone who can break her down into a fit of giggles, and that is difficult because she is practically humourless. I was thinking that this person could be the Benedick to her Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing, yeah? She's looking for a rival, but God knows what will happen in the future with that rivalry.

Their rivalry, to be a little realistic, can start with baby steps. So maybe at first, they can have mutual dislike, but only later on does it become a little realistic. Plus, it's great to have friends on both sides as well that spur on the fight, so those are welcome!

Requirements?
    Okay, I'm not gonna lie: for this to work, they're going to have to be in the same year. Next term, Millie's a first year, and I'd like for them to be in he same year so chaos can happen in class too. Yay for blowing up potions? And secondly, it must be a guy, just because it's so much more satisfying! xD And thirdly, you don't have to make a new character for this! I'd prefer it if you had a character that fits the description already so that I don't feel terrible. c:

Of course, there are spaces available for the friends too. <3
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie] Empty Re: it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie]

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:25 pm

BUMP SHAKALAKA.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie] Empty Re: it's zeus, not zuz! [a plot for millie]

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 am

I'LL GIVE IT MY BEST SHOT. Very Happy
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 am

OKAY. Very Happy
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Hereby by the divine powers granted to me by the mighty thong I grant thy the right to Chaos, Rivalry and Friendship in one named Felix Marten.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

/such a fail. I didn't realize

Two, eh? That would be interesting. Razz Since they already threaded, maybe the next thread Felix and Milli have can be the one where Felix discovers her ancestry? Very Happy I don't know, really. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:45 pm