Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

silenced by the night

Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

silenced by the night Empty silenced by the night

Post by Minos Hansoff Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am

If there was anything Minos had learned in the past couple of days, it was that he did not wear the heavy heart look very well.

His face constantly looked sullen, even when he was at home. Though thankfully, his parents tended to ignore him because they often tended to other matters. He met up with one of his magical fashion school friends yesterday and all he could do was cry.

Did unrequited love hurt this much?

But he wasn't going to France soon enough. He had arranged for a hotel in three days, but those three days so far have been endless, endured.

He entered the club hoping that he would get a kick out of something, but so far, everything seemed dull. Too dull.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

silenced by the night Empty Re: silenced by the night

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 pm

It had been a while since Iris had been to this club and she was actually starting to miss it. She grinned to herself as she entered and felt the familiar vibe of music and drinks. She ordered a glass of Firewhiskey and downed it in one go and ordered another one.

Deciding that things would probably go out of control if she drank too much, she figured it'd be best to slow down for a while.

She looked around, wondering whether to dance or talk to the cute bartender about random shit. Her eyes fell on a young man sitting by himself, seeming fucking depressed as hell.

Walking over to him, she poked his arm and raised an eyebrow, "You are in one of the best clubs in Azorat and you are moaning? What, your girlfriend stood you up or something?"
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Minos narrowed his eyes when a girl had piped up and told him he looked miserable, and he stood up abruptly from his seat, downing the shot of firewhiskey he had in front of him as quickly as his throat would let him.

"Miserable?" he scoffed, arms firmly crossed, "I am anything but. What is the matter with young, able men like myself merely sitting down and enjoying a fruitful shot of firewhiskey?"

To prove his point, he dragged himself onto the dance floor, and thank MErlin a fast-paced song was playing. He began to groove to the music, albeit half-heartedly, his awkward movements sticking out of the crowd.

"There, I'm dancing," reasoned the man, "happy?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well, you weren't drinking Firewhiskey when I walked up to you," Iris pointed out and took a seat next to him. "But that's the thing; you are young and able and hence should not sit by themselves, moping."

She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips as she watched him dance. Though she wasn't sure whether one would call it 'dancing', considering the way he was moving.

"You dancing or trying to cause a distraction?" She called out with a amused smirk. "But yes, it's better than doing nothing."
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 pm

"I am not that young," Minos scoffed, "you know you are not young anymore when sometimes you ditch the colloquial language for something more formal like I do."

The man then shrugged his shoulders at the girl and flopped back down onto the seat. "Fine. You think I'm a fumbler at dancing?" he challenged, "then let's see you dance."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 pm

"Unless you are a thirty or forty year old man who has been married and divorced, you are young," Iris retorted and gave a smirk. "And just because you become accustomed to a more formal method of conversing, does not make you old," she said, indicating that even teenagers like herself can use high language.

She winked at the man before making her way to the dance floor. Luckily, a fast, sexy beat was playing and she moved her hips in sync with the music, her arms above her head. She loved dancing and always found herself lost with the tunes, especially at clubs.

After a few minutes, she walked back to her seat and downed a glass of Butterbeer. "I know I was good, don't even bother denying it," she grinned and shrugged.
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:42 am

"Oh psh," scoffed Minos, "yes it does. Most teenagers don't talk like that in everyday life. Admittedly, I did too... when I was wasted." He then shuffled his feet, simply because he couldn't stand staying still for more than a couple of seconds.

The fashion enthusiast watched the girl dance. However, he didn't noticed her dancing, but instead imagined some pieces he could imagine seeing her in. Skinny jeans? Yep, paired with a blue shirt and some boots. Perfect.

"Yeah, you were good," he muttered robotically, his mind on an altogether different subject.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 am

"You talked in a formal fashion when you were wasted?" Iris asked amusedly. "Now there's something I don't hear everyday, and kind of makes me wish you were wasted right now," she laughed.

Judging from his tone, she knew that man was least bothered. "Hey dude, I am just trying to give you some company so you can forget about whatever shit is your mind. But I can totally leave if you want," she muttered and downed a glass of Butterbeer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm