Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Welcome Back!

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome Back! Empty Welcome Back!

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Tobias sat in front of the fire, waiting for Quinn to come out of the fire. It has been only a couple of days, but he missed her. He was glad she was coming to stay here at his castle for a while. He looked around, wondering what his father was doing at this hour. He snorted as his thoughts said 'True Blood'. He turned his head towards the fire place again.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome Back! Empty Re: Welcome Back!

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Quinn was invited to Tobias's again, she looked picked out a normal outfit and went to her fire place. She got out some floo powder and got in. She said where to go and seconds later she saw the face of Tobias. "Hm, if I didn't know I would think you were stalking the fire place" Quinn teased. She stepped out and smiled at him.

Quinn's outfit
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Tobias smiled as he watched his girl friend step out of the fire place. His eyebrows raised at her greeting.

"You know at how I love to stalk fire places." He got up from the sofa and walked to her. He snaked his arms around her and kissed her red lips.

"Welcome back to True Blood mania." Tobias smirked as he bent down to kiss her cheek.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Quinn giggled. "Yeah I do, it's a shame because the fire place isn't as human as me" Quinn grinned. Quinn wrapped her arms around his neck and of course kissed him back.

Quinn rolled her eyes at him. "You see, if I wasn't me or loved you so much I would have slapped you in the face for that" Quinn smirked. "But I won't and by that sentence please tell me your father isn't into true blood" Quinn asked her boyfriend.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm

"well ... You see I have been reading the True Blood books out of boredom and my father was curious while I was reading the 1st book and he snatched it out of my hands last week and I haven't seen that book since. It was to raunchy for my taste." He wiggled his eye brows at Quinn.

"anyway what would you like to do?" Tobias asked as he played with a bit of her hair.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Quinn tried not to laugh but she couldn't help it. "Oh I'm sorry it's just that I read true blood and after the first one I threw it out, it was horrible" Quinn shook her head. "The longest week I'll never get back" Quinn sighed. "Maybe your dad threw it out" Quinn suggested. "But he has a thing for vampires so I don't think he did" Quinn shrugged.

Quinn grinned. "Well you can show me the present you said you had for me or we can talk about everything that happened when we weren't talking to each other" Quinn suggested.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"hmmm ... It is tempting to take you into my bedroom. You haven't even seen it yet. So if you want to see your present, you have to come to my bedroom while I carry you ... Bridal style of course." Tobias's face was serious, but amusement was shown in his ice blue eyes. He one again wiggled his eye brows with a creeping smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Quinn giggled at that. "Hm, not a shock that Tobias Count is trying to seduce me" Quinn teased him. Quinn shook her head and slapped his arm. "Okay, you may carry me too your bedroom but nothing will happen up there" Quinn grinned at him. Quinn gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "When ever you're ready sweetheart" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 pm

"Right my Darling." Tobias purred as he moved with inhuman speed around her and scooped her up with his arms. He kissed her forehead and smiled a fang tackular smile at her.

"Hmm ... I can get used to this." Tobias said as he started walking out of the living room and up the stairs of the entrance hall.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Quinn giggled and had to step back a little when he came at her at vampire speed. He picked her up and kissed her forehead and she smiled. Tobias gave her a fang smile and she rolled her eyes. "Typical Tobias" Quinn joked.

Quinn smiled. "I bet you could" Quinn said with a smile. They started walking up the stairs.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm

"Hmmm for that little saying, I could take you to the dungeons and have my wicked way with you minx!" Tobias eye's widened and he bit his tongue, trying not to laugh. He watched in amusement that he was trying to make her blush.

"Excuse me, you have the typical Tobias part wrong. The typical Tobias would of had you dancing on the ceiling by now."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes and hit his shoulder. "And I would vervain you in the face" Quinn teased. Quinn saw that he wanted to laugh and she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Hm, what will I ever do with you" Quinn asked.

Quinn laughed at the memory of when they danced on the ceiling together. "I remember that" Quinn said to him. "Now on word my loyal carrier" Quinn grinned amusd.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm

"hmmm Ilike eating Vervain actully. So on to my bedroom my Queen. I warn you that shook might come upon one as it is very different to other bedrooms in the castle. My first bedroom in this castle was in the south tower, but I moved to a smaller one in the west and I mordenized it on ly own." Tobias said as he we walked into the west Tower corridor.

He carried her to the door, which opened and He softly placed her down.

"Go on in my dear Queen." He gestured for her to go ing dirst, waiting for her reaction.

Welcome Back! Exotic10
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes. "Of course you do" Quinn shook her head. Quinn looked at him when he called her queen. "Queen? That's a new one" Quinn said to him. Quinn shrugged. "Nah it's fine" Quinn smiled. Tobias carried her to the door and then put her down.

Quinn made sure her dress was down and walked in fully and looked around in shock. "Holy shit" Quinn muttered. "Nice, you see I would have probably guess something a little more vampy but I like it this way" Quinn looked at him with a smirk.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:19 pm

"Hey, just because I was born a vampire doesn't mean that I am into darkness and coffins. I do have my own coffin by the way, but I can tell you that story in a bit. In the mean time, make your self at home." Tobias said as he shut his bedroom door. He smiled at her and he took his sneakers off and but them beside his bed.

He moved the big pillows ans laydown on the left side of the bed with his hands behind his head.

"Come and join me if you want, the bed is like heaven." He said as he summond Quinn with a finger.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes but grinned. "Hm, that is a shock" Quinn teased. When he said that he owned a coffin Quinn shook her head. "Should have none you owned a coffin" Quinn said to him. She watched him take off his sneakers and go on his bed.

Quinn gave a small smile and walked over to the bed. She got on it and laid down on the right side and turned to him. "What's the real reason I'm here, we will be seeing each other at Hogwarts for a whole year" Quinn asked curious of the answer. "Not that I'm complaining but curious" Quinn said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:45 pm

"Maybe I wanted to have some alone time with you, before Hogwarts. Is that a offence like?" Tobias asked as he was up and reached over to his bed side table. He opened his small draw and pulled it open and took out a black velvet box. He shut the draw and held onto it.

"Sit up for a minute and open your hands and close your eye's, my Queen."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Quinn looked at him and shrugged. "No, but I can't blame you for wanting to spend time with me before I go back on probabtion with the headmaster Chaos" Quinn said to him. Quinn watched him go into a draw and he turned back to her.

"You and this queen thing, it is still cute coming from you" Quinn smiled. She was debating whether or not to close or not but she obeyed. She closed her eyes and held out her hand. If it was something that would freak her out, she'll murder him. Quinn got rid of that feeling though.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Tobias smirked and opened the box. He looked at it one last time and placed it in her hands and he hoped she liked it.

"You can open now Miss Mikaelson." Tobias said as he watched her open her eyes.

"This necklece has been in the familly for a while now, it was made in Transilvania and no one has never owned it. I had your name carved at the back of the emerald on the white gold plate. The bow is all real diamonds too, I thought It would look lovely on you my dear." Tobias said as he truely smiled at her.

Welcome Back! Emeral10
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Quinn felt Tobias put something in her hand. When he told her to open her eyes she did and she looked down at the necklace. She heard him explain what the necklace was. Quinn felt tears come to her eyes but refused to let them fall. She looked at Tobias and shook her head.

"I can't take this Tobias, this is your families not mine" Quinn put it on the bed and stood up. "I can't let you give something like that to me, I'm just worthless" Quinn remembered her dad's words when he found her again. The memory was still in her memory and she couldn't make it go away.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:34 pm

Tobias stood up quickly and moved to stand in front of her, He placed both hands on her cheeks.

"Look at me! Don't you even dare say that again. You are not at all worthless Quinn. You are a very Beautiful person, no doubt you will go far in life. You need to know that you bring light to everyone you talk to. You are one amazing, strong lady and I will always love you." Tobias said as he let a red tear slip down his cheek.

He quickly picked up the box and went to the back of Quinn and he sweeped her hair to one side softly. He picked up the necklece and put it on her neck and clicked it together. He kissed her neck softly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:07 am

Quinn saw him get up and come over to her and place his hands on her cheeks.

Quinn looked at him when he talked to her. Quinn looked down to the floor then back at him, this time she let her tears fall. "Well I'm sorry, try getting beaten since you were 4 all the way up until you were 8, having your father call you worthless, that you mean nothing, that your a bitch, a slut like your mother along with other things, getting stabbed by him when your 6 and almost dying" Quinn shook her head and wiped her tears away. "Oh and lets not forget when your home alone and your father happens to find you 5 years later and beats you like a pulp and forces you to move" Quinn shakes her head.

Tobias puts the necklace on her anyway and kisses her neck. Quinn sniffles.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 pm

"Hey Quinn, That's never going to happen again. I know you'll will never forget about the past, but now you have the future to look forward too. I wish I could just vanish away all the bad things from you past, but guess what! It's made you a very stronger person at the end of it." Tobias said as he hugged her, putting her head on his shourlder with his hand. He stroked her hair.

"Just let it out Quinn, It's time to let go." Tobias whispers into her ear.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Quinn wiped her eyes dried. She hugged him back. She pulled away and looked at him. "I love you Tobias, I no your right, I need to let it out and I did, just now and right now I need to move on from my past, I need to focus on you and me and our future together if we last that long" Quinn said. She knew they'd last long, she just didn't want to be blunt like that.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 am

"Of course and I Love you. Anyeay I'm always right." Tobias said with cheeky grin, his eyes glistening. He kissed her forehead and picked her up with his vampire speed and throw her on the bed. He started to whistle a inoccent tune with his hands behinf his back, rocking on his feet.

"Oh don't worry, we will last long. My seer skills are epic." Tobias said with truth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 am