Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Welcome Back!

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome Back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome Back!

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Quinn looked at him and glared. Only Tobias would say something like that, she thought. She slapped his arm. "Could you be anymore shallow" Quinn teased. Quinn grinned when he kissed her forehead. Not even long after did Tobias use his vampire speed to throw her onto his bed and he rocked back and forth on his feet acting innocent. Quinn sat up and glared.

She smiled when he said that to her. "I'm glad to know and I wanted to surprise you with something" Quinn got up and walked in front of him. "When we're older, not now I hope we can be together forever, like forever if you no what I mean" Quinn said to him, her eyes glistening.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Tobias face went blank. He looked at her sadly. He watched her come infront of him and he took both of her hands in his. He looked into her glistening eyes.

"Frumoasa mea doamnă, I would be happy to change you Quinn, but I find it sad that your humanity will be gone. Your love ones will die in years to come. Do you want that? I want to be with you forever, no doubt about it. I would do anything you want me to do." Tobias said as he squeezed her hands.

(frumoasa mea doamnă is romanian; means in english my beautiful lady)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Quinn waited for Tobias's response. She saw his face go blank when she explained what she wanted. She then smiled when he took her hands in his. She was glad to know that he wanted to be with her forever.

Quinn blushed at his response. "I will still have some humanity, but I don't care I love you and I'm glad you would change me when it comes to the time" Quinn said to him. Quinn looked at him. "I know the risk of living forever, yeah I'll be sad when my mother and Camille die, my father not so much and I'll also miss Adam but I'll have you" Quinn said to him. Quinn squeezed his hands back.

"But I want to at least finish school as a human" Quinn grinned at him. "Then any time after that, you may change me as long as you run it by me first before surprise attaking me" Quinn told him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 am

"Even though your.." Tobias cut of and bent down towards her neck and placed a kiss open it. "Neck does look tempting, I agree with you desision though. we will wait untill we both finish school Miss Mikaelson. Untill then, I will just drink from blood bags." Tobias said with a wink at her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Quinn rolled her eyes when he started a conversation and cut off to kiss her neck. She smiled at him when he agreed with her. "Thank you, I no we're only fourth years now and we won't be finishing for a couple more years but I no that we're both strong enough to hold off" Quinn said with a smile. "Quick question, won't your dad need to change me considering you're a half vampire" Quinn was confused.

(OOC: I just realized now that you have a new siggy Razz I like it)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:46 pm

"Hmm, good question. I can still change a person, my blood still has the same venom as my dads. But you might become half, or a full vampire. I bet on half, but if you want ot be full, you can have my dad do it?" Tobias said with shrug.

"He will always be happy to do it, he has already accepted you into the family. So no worries there." Tobias said with a smirk.

(OOC: Ha, tut tut tut. Just noticed? Meric!)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Quinn thought about what he said. "I would like you to do it, it doesn't matter if I become half or full as long as I have you my whole life will be complete" Quinn kissed his cheek.

She was glad that Tobias's dad liked her and accepted her. "I'm happy he does, it makes our relationship easier" Quinn smiled. "Hm, I bet he would, there is still one problem. I need to tell my mom what I decided to do with my life when I'm older" Quinn was trying to picture what her mother would say to her when she told her that she was going to be a vampire later in life.

(OOC: What? I seriously don't no how I didn't realize it)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"Could always change you mum too?" Tobias said with a serious face. He brought Quinn towards him and sat her down on his bed. He took a seat next to her.

"You mum might over act, she will be frightened for you. No doubt about that Quinn. I have to tell you this though. Because there is only me and another half vampire in the world, we do not know if we live forever as you say. My dad has done reserch, upon reserch. He thinks I will live for ever and hopefully I will." Tobias said with a small smile.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Quinn let Tobias sit her down on his bed and held his hand when he sat next to her. "She wouldn't want to become one, when she was dating a vampire when she was younger, before she had me she wanted to turn but my dad staked him" Quinn shrugged.

Quinn let go of his hand and lifted it too his cheek. "I no my mother and she wouldn't be that afraid of me, yeah she'll be afraid for me when I first turn but that is it. Too answer your question I have a feeling you will live forever" Quinn kissed him on the lips. After a moment or two Quinn pulled away and looked at him. "I want to ask you another question but I don't want you to freak" Quinn looked at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Tobias nodded and welcomed her lips on his. He smirked when she pulled away. He listened to her question carefully.

"You can ask me anything and trust me I won't freak out, or fun away or mist myself away Quinn." Tobias said seriously to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 pm

She looked at him when he said he wouldn't mist or run away. Quinn looked at him and took a deep breath and let it out. "I want kids, not now of course but I want kids" Quinn said to him. "I no it's a weird time considering we're both 14 to think about that but we're talking about me becoming a vampire so why not just add this" Quinn said to him.

(OOC: I no we're talking about this on the train Razz)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:17 pm

"I have always wanted kids from the age of 10. My dad has been a could role model and so was my mum. I would love to see you glowing with a pregnancy of course. But that will be later in life. Imagine being knocked up while we are still at school." Tobias sad as he moved his hand on sroked his chin, playfully.

"only kidding. First finish out education, get married which will be the best wedding ever, then changeing you or babies. It's up to you?" Tobias said as he wiggled his eyebrows at Quinn.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Quinn smiled but it was wiped off her face when she saw what he did when he was done talking. She slapped his hand away from his chin. "Don't go getting any ideas love" Quinn sent him a glare. "Good, because I was going to have kids whether you wanted to or not" Quinn grinned at him.

Quinn nodded. "Good, we're on the same page then. Okay first we need to do the engagment before the wedding, or did you forget that detail. I would like to be turned before or after we have kids. Doesn't matter to me" Quinn said to him. "But glad I won't be having kids before I'm done school" Quinn sighed with relief.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:18 pm