Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Let the Training Begin

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Let the Training Begin Empty Let the Training Begin

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Lily was really excited to start her training, she had been so depressed at the manor. Tara had provided her with a couple sets of scrubs to start out with.

Dressed in her scrubs she started her walk to the clinic to start her training. She was a little nervous because this was something new for her to do. She had never thought she this would be something she wanted to do.

Lily walked into the clinic and walked up to the counter to report that she was there because she was not sure where she needed to go. Then she went over to a chair in the waiting room and waited.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Let the Training Begin Empty Re: Let the Training Begin

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Tara walked into the waiting room from the exam rooms and chuckled.
    There was Lily in the waiting room, in the scrubs handed to her
    "Miss Summers,Ill be showing you a staff entrance, but thank you for coming here.
    Shall we walk over to where you will be training?"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 am

Lily smile a little at Tara, but she wasn't sure that what she did was right. All of a sudden she was a little nervous about being there.

"I am sorry, I wasn't sure where to go.". Lily glanced at the floor.

Lily started to follow Tara and listening very close to her instruction to make sure she didn't do anything else wrong. Lily was very excited about doing something different from street fighting.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:40 am

"You did nothing wrong Miss Summers, its what yu did that was rather funny, you decided to sit in the waiting room while in shrubs so I found it humorous.

Tara tried to stop the mass of laughter that was escaping, the poor lass was already sputtering and it was her first day of training, Tara kept her voice warm and friendly lest she stress the young lady.

"Miss Summers, during the training we will be in my personal exam room but for today we will start nice and easy, learning the instruments, ah here we are."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

Lily still did not understand what was so funny about being in scrubs already, maybe she should change when she got there she just wasn't sure. But then Lily was still learning about joking.

Lily followed Tara into the room where she was going to be training her, its a good thing Lily knew about the dentist so she wasn't completly lost at things.

"Hopefully it will be easy for me, I mean I know what somethings do, just not what they are called."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

Taras smile never left her face, she knew training wouldnt be that easy but it would be a good learning experiance for the trainee hygienist.

"Miss Summers, its ok if you dont get it all in one day, we have three years to teach you, thats why you dont have to be too edgy, I promise you will be a RDH by the end of these three years.

Shall we start then?"

Last edited by Tara Mclaughlin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:14 am

Lily was excited about getting started because the sooner she got started the fast time would go. In three years she would be trained in a great profession and Blaine would be in his last year of school if not finished.

"Yes, ma'am I am ready to start when you are."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Tara smiled, she was eager, a perfect start as she was looking foreward to teaching the young lady.

"Miss Summers, any dentist, hygeinist, or even an assistant, need the main instruments, without them we know nothing about the patients teeth and therefore know nothing.
    Learn them as they are the first step".
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 am

Lily sat down in a chair that was there and took out a piece of paper and a pencil so she could take notes. She wanted to make sure she got everything done perfectly and from the looks of things there were a lot of things to learn.

"I am ready ma'am." Lily was ready to start with the notes.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 am

Tara spread out her hand to each instrument and told Lily of the uses of each one in a slow and expressive manor, she hoped that everything she said was understood about each instrument.

"Miss Summers, do you have someone you trust above all else?"

If Taras hunch was right, she would be able to test Lily in a way she would never expect
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Lily listened to Tara talk about all of the tools taking notes as she went along.

When Tara asked Lily who she trusted the answer was simple,

"Blaine my fiance is the one person I trust above all else, he is the only thing I have known for the last couple of years." Lily said with a smile

Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:25 am

Tara looked at Lily with gentleness flowing though her expression, many dentists, hygienist and assistants were given this sort of test before, but once she helped mold Lily into a great RDH, just maybe.

"Lily, a way of binding trainees during the end of first year is to have ones that you love as a patient so now that you have told me who he is, so you have something to look forward to".
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Lily could not help but sigh as Tara talked about having the people you trust become patients, never could Lily imagine Blaine doing that.

"I imagine Blaine would be the last person I would be working on. He does his own thing and I hardly see him.". Lily sigh

It was very true, Blaine was pracically non exsistant in her life, but yet she was expected to sit around and wait for him to be there when he decided she was important.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm