Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen) Empty A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:04 pm

The night, swirling and endless enveloped Lucian in it's black folds as he moved down towards the Lake, he was thirsting that was no secret and the blood pills just didn't do it for him any more, they didn't satisfy his thirst for longer than a few hours and the more pills he took the less effect he felt.

With a growl he threw the box of tablet hard into the water of the Black Lake and kicked at a nearby tree so hard that with his strength it nearly snapped in to, quickly his face becoming panicked not enraged Lucian held up his hands as if that would stop the tree from falling.

Sitting down with a plop on the bone dry grass he looked up into the sky and the dancing bats floating around the moon.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen) Empty Re: A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Arsen jogged down the steps making his usual night run before bed. Today he decided to take a detour around the lake. He couldn't fear water for the rest of his life. His running slowed as his mind wondered elsewhere until he heard the sound of breaking wood.

"Hey! What did that tree ever do to you? You might want to try punching a person next time it makes you feel soooo much better." He smirked moving to sit on the huge rock being careful not to get too close to the water.

"So whats got you all wound up anyway?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets.

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen) Empty Re: A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Lucian turned his head to see a boy jogging along the lake and hoped for his own sake that he wouldn't come any closer to him, he could smell his pure blood from here and it made him hungrier than ever before.

As he did come closer Lucian shrugged his shoulders and sat up instead of lying down so that he might see the boy better.

"There wasn't a person available, and if I did punch a person my hand would go through their chest and they'd probably die..."

Grinning darkly at the boy he raised his eyebrow as he sat on the rock.

"Personal stuff...the names Lucian, Lucian Ciero and you are?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 9:57 pm

He shrugged. "What difference will it make to kill a muggle lover or too?" He asked before one eyebrow raised as something clicked. "Oh you're the vampire guy are you? Well it's nice to meet you... Lucian." He smiled moving forwards to shake his hand.

"I'm Arsen, Arsen Bar... Malfoy. I'm Arsen Malfoy." He smiled. "Seems we all have personal stuff then doesn't it. But i can bet your life isn't as messed up as mine." He frowned moving back to sit on the rock his hands shoved in his pockets.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:26 am

With a dark chuckle Lucian took Arsen's hand and shook it lightly, but to Arsen it would feel like a pretty firm shake, he didn't want to crush the bones in his hand.

"So you're that way inclined hm? I just so happen to agree but I never bother myself with them...you wouldn't believe how disgusting their blood tastes to me...it's like its going off."

Almost retching with the thought of that blood when he had first tasted it Lucian smirked up at Arsen:

"So you're the Headmasters kid? Must be annoying to have him hanging around everywhere? I don't contest that I've probably had a quieter albeit more blood soaked upbringing than yourself."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 am

He smiled. "Good to know ill take that in mind if i ever want to eat one." He smirked. "So im guessing you like purebloods best yes? Bet they are hard to come by not many of us will spill our blood."

He frowned looking across the lake. "Hmm you have no idea. He can get into your head so easily and the more he spends time with you the easier it is. I'm still confused by it all." He explained before turning to look back at him.

"So if you don't mind me asking how did you become a vampire?" He asked he had no idea about what vampire could do or how they even became one in the first place thanks to his parents and their stupid non evil ways.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Lucian nodded, not really knowing what Arsen meant by the whole getting in your head thing but he could guess from that he was reffering to Hades ability to use occlumency, Lucian thought it was pretty poor that he had to use that rather than just talking to Arsen about what he wanted to know.

"Aha...I should have known that would crop up."

Walking over to Arsen he showed him the finger tips of both of his hands, narrow scars ran across the tips of them.

"What happens is a full grown vampire pricks his fingers then pricks yours, we join together like this:"

Lucian pressed his fingertips to Arsens:

"And the blood flows into each other mixing and connecting us two together."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 am

He watched him move coming to stand closer him. "Well what can i say other than im curious. I don't know much about vampires, werewolves and what ever else is out there. My parents hated everything 'evil'." He frowned using his fingers to make quotations.

"But they're dead now so i can learn what i like." He looked down at his hands seeing tiny slits. "Wow so are you two bonded together now or something?" He asked simply curious. He held his fingers against his they were colder than they usually were in the day. He was weaker during the night almost normal in fact you would never know from his temperature what he could do.

"What if i were to kill the guy that made you a vamp would you die too?"

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Lucian chuckled and pretended to look offended at the 'evil' comment, he full well knew that his sould was now halved after making this pact with his Master almost like making a horcrux but it made you stronger not weaker.

"Hey I resent that man, I may rip out peoples hearts but deep down I'm a great guy!"

Tilting his head to one side he wondered if he should really be telling him he was bonded to his Master but Lucian decided that he wasn't really a major threat, he was sure with him and his Master working together they would beat him if needed.

"Yes, we are joined, he can hear my thoughts and I can hear his, really really gross when he brings girls back man...ugh..."

Shuddering lightly Lucian laughed at this statement wagging a finger at Arsen:

"Now wouldn't I be stupid if I told you that? But as it happens, no, it wouldn't kill me, my sould isn't bonded to him."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm

"Hey my parents words not mine." He smiled holding up his hands. "Besides to them i was a devil child." He laughed. "I was everything they hated so they locked me up away from the rest of the muggle loving community." He snarled thinking back those evenings. "So i set my brother on fire when i was 6 i didn't know what i was doing." He smirked.

"Ugh you have your own personal Hades." He frowned. "At least i can escape from him whereas you, you're stuck with him." He smiled. "So can you like block him out or something cause that can't be good to listen to."

He smirked. "Your smarter than you luck." He smirked. "You can't trust anyone now a days you never know who's side they are on. But we are on the same so far so don't worry i'm not about to go stake you or anything you might come is use one day if a war breaks out." He smiled picking up a rock to turn over in his hand.

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Lucian wasn't sure what his expected reaction was to this, he had never really formed a bond with his parents so he didn't feel like he should say 'Aww no you poor thing' because it was obvious that Arsen hadn't formed that attachment either.

"Well, everything is done for a reason, now the way they treated you just gives you reason to kill them."

Grinning darkly he chuckled and shook his head slowly:

"Unfortunately until I become a full grown vampire there is no way that I can block out his thoughts, I just have to make do with his endless running commentary of his actions, seriously, he's a great guy but he thinks WAY too much."

Raising his eyebrow he walked up to Arsen again and sat next to him on the rock, looking intently at his face to try and figure him out.

"I'm not a tool to be used. Just because I dislike muggles does not mean I am in any position to do anything about that...however much I want to."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 13, 2011 9:10 pm

He frowned. "Yeah i was planning to but a bunch of stupid muggles took that away from me before i had the chance. Now my only chance of getting back at them is to kill the guy that killed them but it's not enough." He growled throwing the rock into the lake. "I had it all planned out. I wanted them to feel as i did." He frowned.

"Oh well that sucks so at what age are you considered fully grown? Is it the same for when we come of age?" He asked interested he had never met anyone like him before.

"I never said you was i just meant it would be nice to have someone covering my back thats all." He frowned. "And who says can't you do anything? You've got your own opinions and a mouth to spread them with. You were made a vampire for a reason so use that extra strength and speed for something useful."

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:51 am

Lucian frowned lightly and placed a cool hand on Arsens shoulder:

"Wow man...that must suck...I can imagine that it wouldn't be the same as killing them yourself but at least you have a small amount of compensation eh?"

Taking his hand away from Arsen's arm in case he felt uncomfortable around people he merely shrugged and placed his head in his hands, this part always frustrated him about Vampirism he hated the fact his whole existance was controlled by his Master.

"No, I become fully grown when my Master decides I'm ready and he gives me the full dose of vampire blood."

Raising his eyebrow he laughed out loud:

"Yeah right man! That's a good one, like I'm able to do anything without my Masters express consent? And why pray tell, would I cover your back?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 14, 2011 2:20 pm

"Yeah well it's not enough. I wanted to be the one to kill them but they got away so easily. A bullet to the head is too fast i bet they didn't even feel it." He growled jumping off the rock to stand beside the lake being careful not to get too close to the edge.

"Wow that must really suck." He frowned turning back to look at him. "So what happens if he dies before he does that? Will you become human again or stay like this forever?" He asked

"Wow so basically your his puppet. Do everything he says and not have a mind of your own. What happens if you refuse? If you stand up for what you believe in?" He asked turning to frown at him.

"Well i'm great to have on your side. You don't want me as an enemy im more powerful than the average kid our age and simply deadly to vampires." He smiled. "So would i be able to count on you or not?" He asked.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Lucian smiled crookedly he tilted his head to one side to size up Arsen, he looked like a nice enough guy, and by nice he meant decent and by decent he meant he didn't want to stab him in the neck with a bendy straw yet.

"No, I stay like this. It's my job as his Student to protect him. It's in my 'self interest' which of course it is...but it's still a major inconvenience."

Rolling his eyes Lucian jumped from his place on the rock and landed just on the waters edge, looking back at Arsen from where he stood.

"If I refuse to do something minor I'd probably get away with it, but if I refused to do something major like kill someone he'd asked to be killed, there would be nothing left of me to send home to my mother."

Lucian raised his eyebrows, this kid certainly did think he was all that didn't he? Arsen obviously didn't know the rules of the Vampire clan, and hopefully he never would do.

"Is that a threat? I don't respond well to threats mate. But if it wasn't. I'll be happy to help you in whatever little distorted plans you have going up in that noggin of yours."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 18, 2011 11:51 pm

"So you have to do the protecting? Even though he is probably better than you at fighting since your not even a full vampire yet. Most master usually take care of their apprentice not the other way around." He said spinning his wand around his fingers.

"Wow harsh. I'd like to think my master would be a little more forgiving." He smiled. "So what is it vampires can do different to us?" He asked. "Sorry about the questions but being locked away for most your life leaves you with lots of questions." He shrugged.

What? No of course not you'd know if it was. For one i wouldn't be sat here." He said then nodding. "Good we need all the help we can." He laughed. "I'm guessing nogging is head right? We don't have that word in Italian." He smirked it was such a funny word.

"Nogging." He repeated laughing. "Where do you guys find these words?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:08 am

"Yes, it is our job as the Student to protect the Master, it is part of our learning. If we cannot protect our Master and he dies we have failed the Clan and are deemed unworthy of being a full fledged vampire."

Lucian smirked, this was one of the most common questions he was asked and he was quite frankly suprised that he hadn't asked him a whole lot earlier in the conversation.

"Ah no worries there, I don't mind, anything to toot my own horn as it were. Well if you mean me personally I have a heightened sense of smell, hearing, taste and sight, I am able to call upon certain animals to do my bidding such as bats and wolves and I have increased strength as you saw with the Tree."

Taking a breath Lucian shrugged his shoulders:

"When you're a fully fledged vampire you develop your own speciality, for me, I'm hoping that it's shape shifting."

Lucian pretended to be shocked and clamped his hand over his mouth.

"Never heard the word noggin before, clearly all you Italians are useful for are pasta and paintings."

He scoffed lightheartedly.

"So what is this crazy club you're signing me up for?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

"Wow that's a bit harsh what if you're no where near him when it happens? You can't be his shadow." He frowned he hated people ordering him around and it was just as bad hearing about someone else having to follow orders.

"So it's different for each vampire? Wow this is more complicated than i thought." He smirked. "What about snakes? Can you control them?" He asked "Or is that a a gift for parseltongues only?"

"Hey i resent that man we're worth more than that even if we do make the best food in the world." He smirked. "Well it's not really a club so much as an order. There's a group above us call the Order of Macabre and the dark lord there gives me the orders for the Wraiths which you will join if your still willing. But you need to tie yourself to me so i can let you know when the meetings are. If you wanna join take my hand and ill brand you." He said sticking out his hand for him to take.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Lucian frowned, he had been in the vampire way of life so long that he had forgotten almost completely what it was like to live a normal human life where as a child you were put first, not in this warped and twisted world he had been forced to live in.

"Whatever happens to my Master while I'm not there to protect him happens to me, it's part of the bond. If he was to get staked now, I would sacrifice myself in his place."

Sighing he picked up a stone and threw it into the far edge of the lake making a large wave across the water.

"It is different for each vampire, but no, none of us have had that mastery over snakes."

Lucian found himself feeling oddly intruiged by the Order that he was joining, the main one as he understood it, the Macabre, the lesser student branch the Wraiths, sounds like his cup of tea. However he shook his head with a grin.

"No can do on the branding. You remember what I said. Mixing our blood is dangerous, it can never happen, if you can see into my thoughts it means you can see into my Masters head, and that I cannot allow."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 8:43 pm

"Wow that is twisted mate. So you can save him even if you're nowhere near him? It's like having two lives." He smirked. "Clever. Sucks for you of course. Do you have to take the hit or can you sit back and watch him die?" He asked not sure whether he physically couldn't stop himself saving him or not.

"Oh good let's hope it stays that way. Can't have people stealing my gift now can we? How about fire do some of them get the affinity to it?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets.

"I don't need your blood to bond." He smirked waving his hand to dismiss that idea. "We've moved on to bigger and better ways. I could brand you just by touch and i can't get into your mind im not Hades. I just be able to hear the thoughts you wanted me too." He explained pulling back his sleeve and poking his arm to show him the brand.

"See totally harmless and easy to hide only you or I can conjure it so if you were ever caught they couldn't prove you were one of us." He smirked tapping the side of his head. "We have it all planned out.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:11 am

Lucian sighed running a hand through his hair, he got all the bad parts of his Master but none of the good, when he fed Lucian didn't feel it he only felt his pain and his sickness. There was nothing that he could do about it either.

"Sucks ass for me. No, I have no choice, only my Master can decide, just my freaking luck that I got stuck with one of the worst Masters in the world for stuff like that, he wouldn't think twice he'd just-"

A sharp stab of pain ran through his body and Lucian convulsed, growling loudly as it lifted. His Master was displeased with him.

"No, no fire."

Was all he could whisper until the pain went away completely, straightening up and coughing a little in his embarrassment Lucian shrugged his shoulders and held out his arm for Arsen to brand. His Master wouldn't like it but Lucian could take his displeasure.

"Well brand me up then."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 pm

He laughed. "Remind me never to moan about my master ever again. I think it's fair to say mine is awesome compared to yours." He smirked then frowned.

"Woah you okay?" He asked moving to kneel by Luc as he curled into a ball. "Why can't he just leave you alone. It seems we are both screwed by voices in our heads." He smiled. "And to make matters worse none of us are insane."

"Good i like fire. It's nice to see it's staying loyal." He smiled rubbing his hands together.

"You sure i wouldn't want you getting hurt again over me?" He asked taking Lucians hand. "Right this may burn a little." He said closing his eyes and taking a deep breath as he sent a heat wave through his arm so it built up around his forearm. After a few seconds the brand appeared.

"Right you sure? Cause once i let go you will be stuck with it and there is no going back."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:07 am

Lucian smiled awkwardly, he really didn't mind it when his Master did that it was normal for him to do so, he had even become a little more lax about keeping in tune with his thoughts, normally when he was at home it was much worse for him.

"Yeah, don't worry about me Arsen man, I'm used to it stupid..."

Despite his reassurance Lucian didn't finish his insult. Not keen to feel the pain again.

"Speak for yourself I'm stark raving bonkers sometimes, never see me after a good feed, it's like talking to somone who is stoned."

Laughing a little Lucian held out his arm steady and a burning feeling ran up his arm, closing his eyes he waited for the pain to begin of his Masters displeasure and begin it did, Lucian's lips drew back over his fangs in a snarl and he wrenched his arm out of Arsens grip sealing the mark.

"Take that you idiot."

He chuckled speaking to his Master but the chuckle was cut off my a howl of pain as Lucian's veins constricted turning black and standing out of his skin.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 11:16 pm

"Yeah don't give him reason to hurt you though." He smiled. "No one likes pain that much. Not even me and i live with it." He said shoving his hands into his pockets.

He laughed. "Now that i have to see. Let me know when you next feed i wanna tag along." He smirked.

He held onto Lucian's arm waiting for him to be the one to break it and when he did he couldn't help but smile. "Welcome to the order brother." He smiled. "High five for defying your master to get there." He said the smile falling from his face.

"What the hell is he doing to you?" He asked eyeing the black lines under his skin.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:38 am

Lucian felt the need to let out a string of swearwords but he found that the pain was so great that he couldn't even talk, as it subsided just a little he let out a groan and curled up into a ball, he knew what was coming next and he was not going to like it.

Sure as sure can be the wind whipped up and standing a few meters in front of him was a projection of his Master looking very very pissed. His black long hair whipped in the self created wind as his black eyes glinted in the light from the stars. As he walked towards Lucian the pain dropped off from him but instead the projection became tangible and he was thrown against a tree, gasping as it cracked the trunk.

"So. Ciero. Explain yourself. Both insulting me and joining something despite my express consent? Sounds like my punishment isn't enough."

"I am not your lap dog Northridge!"

"How DARE you call me by my name without permission."

A loud crack echoed around the lake as his Master slapped him full force across the face, his skin cracking and splintering off like chipped stone.

"No blood. Until I decide."

He sneered and dissappeared without so much as aknowlegding Arsen's existance.

"Oh you little!!!" Lucian groaned, no blood, what the hell was he going to do?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 pm