Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fix You (Open)

Link Farnsworth
    Link Farnsworth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Fix You (Open) Empty Fix You (Open)

Post by Link Farnsworth Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 am

Link sat silently by the lake. His eyes glassy. The blood that dripped from his arms was nothing to him. It used to feel good, now it barely felt like anything. It was hard being unloved. He wished he could care about people. He wished people cared about him. His life was a huge lie. He wanted a chance. Most of the time, he felt like an old toy that nobody wanted to play with anymore because it was unexciting. His own mother had destroyed him. Taken things that could never be regained. He didn't even know his father. Why do bad things happen to the innocent?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Fix You (Open) Empty Re: Fix You (Open)

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:17 am

He really spent too much time here. It was dangerous. If someone wanted to find him to hurt him, then they could just show up here and he'd be - mentally slapping himself for that, Julian scowled. He was in Wizarding France. His father couldn't find him here even if he wanted to.

But that thought was little comfort to him as he found himself by the lake. Blinking down at the dark-haired boy, he raised an eyebrow, "Enjoying yourself?"
    Link Farnsworth
    Link Farnsworth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Link Farnsworth Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:29 am

Spying the boy he has dispised since his first year, link shuddered. He was his opposite, the anti-him. he hated that. Glaring back at him, Link spoke in his monotone robotic voice.

"since when in all the years youve known me, do i ever enjoy myself, dipshit?" he stared back at the water "why are you here anyway... acting like you give a damn? you hate everything about me remember?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 am

"Well aren't you a sweetheart," Julian replied sullenly, shaking his head as he resisted the urge to push the boy into a lake. In all honeslty, he didn't even recognize the boy. That was the problem with being popular, wasn't it? People hated you and you couldn't even place their faces.

"And anyone who's probably spoken more than two words to you can see why." he snapped, glaring at the boy. Ever since his father had almost murdered him, he'd found it harder and harder to control his temper from flaring up. "There's a reason you spend your days all alone. Because no one likes you and the world really wouldn't miss you."
    Link Farnsworth
    Link Farnsworth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Link Farnsworth Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 am

Link felt a twinge of anger shoot through him, then he realized, as annoyingas he was, Julian was right. Nobody would miss him. He was a mistake anyway. Getting to his feet, Link looked at julian with a look that would scare the shit out of a grown man.

"i am the way i am because of all the hell ive endured since the goddamn day i was born. before i was born. as soon as i could--" Link was cut short as the other young man cut him off. It irritated him...or more well it should have, but it didn't show.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Raising his gaze to meet the younger student as he stood up, Julian raised an eyebrow at the murderous look, glancing over the lake. Was it sad that he'd seen worse looks? Yes, it probably was. Shifting his weight from one foot to the other, he rubbed the bridge of his nose absentmindedly.

"Oh shut up," Julian cut him off with a scowl. "I don't want your whole life story. I don't want to be bored to sleep, thank you very much."
    Link Farnsworth
    Link Farnsworth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Link Farnsworth Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Link rolled the now bloody pocket knife in his hand. He debated using it for more than its sole purpose. He decided it wasn't worth it. Sitting back down again, be pulled out his gameboy.

"sorry if i've caused you any trouble... i just get a little defensive you know..." the boys words to him from before echoed in the back of his mind 'the world wouldn't miss you' the sad part of that was, he was probably right
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

"That's...nice." Julian said hesitantly, frowning down at the boy. He was crazy, wasn't he? Normal people didn't go from angry to relatively calm in seconds. Edging away from the boy, he shook his head.

"Well," he elongated, "I have things to do." With another shake of his head, he turned on his heel and walked away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:16 am