Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

there are no condoms in the kitchen.

Oliver Penderghast
    Oliver Penderghast
    Sixth Year Prefect

there are no condoms in the kitchen. Empty there are no condoms in the kitchen.

Post by Oliver Penderghast Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 am

Hogwarts was only a few days away and the sixth year Ravenclaw had only spotted a couple of familiar faces like Annabeth and Iris Grayson. The young man hardly had any friends or... acquaintances to actually talk and spend time with so a little walk around Hogsmeade wouldn't really hurt him much. Oliver had already sent his owl that he had promised to send his mother every day, even if she was in her deep stupor back in St. Mungos.

The brown haired boy was on his way back to Hogwarts, not really eager to return however. But he put up with it, considering his home school teacher was in a coma and he only had one more year left before he'd be off to the real of Witches and Wizards.

Hardly paying attention, he shoved his hands into his suit pockets and watching the the clear sky. No cloud was in sight and the sky was it's pretty blue. Good, he thought with a small smile. Oliver hardly liked rain, except for those rare occasions but today wasn't one of them, considering he was wearing a new suit and didn't want to get it soaked.
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

there are no condoms in the kitchen. Empty Re: there are no condoms in the kitchen.

Post by Florence Oberlin Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 am

Florence was sitting down in the middle of the street. If she had to be honest it was probably the weirdest and the bravest thing that she had ever done. People had watched her all day because all she had with her was a sketchbook, a set of charcoal and an eraser. That was because she was busy drawing a tree. If she was right, she had taken two hours to draw the trunk and she was just finishing up on the leaves.

She was glad it was not compulsary to spend the week end at Hogwarts. She liked Tshering, Charlotte and Grayson but she still preferred to be alone when she can be. And also the weather was nice. After finishing the last leaf on the tree, she decided to start drawing the sky. She loved the fifty shades of blue there are in the clouds. She flicked her sketchbook on a new page and began to draw.
    Oliver Penderghast
    Oliver Penderghast
    Sixth Year Prefect

there are no condoms in the kitchen. Empty Re: there are no condoms in the kitchen.

Post by Oliver Penderghast Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:22 am

Seeing a figure in the distance, Oliver stared at the figure that was sitting in the middle of the pathway until he found himself standing in front of the female. He hadn't recognized her but then again, the Ravenclaw only knew a few people. Oliver tilted his head curiously as he watched her draw for a few seconds when he decided to speak up and say something to her.

"Is the middle of the path any more comfortable than sitting on the grass?" Oliver asked, looking down at her with an obvious hint of laughter in his voice as he smirked and placed a small smirk on his lips.
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 am

Florence lost her breath when she heard someone talking to her. How on earth did anyone sneak up on her like that? That was just cruel. Why would anyone want to sneak up on her anyway? She was just drawing after all. Drawing is not exactly something fascinating unless someone looks at the finished result. She turned towards the voice. When she saw that the voice belonged to a boy she blushed. It wasn't her fault that she blushed so easily all the time.

"The mi-middle of the p-path is just as comfortable as the e-edge," Florence blurted out. Her face continued to blush and it definitely wasn't because of how hot the boy was. "B-Besides, the tr-tree is easier to-to draw from here."
    Oliver Penderghast
    Oliver Penderghast
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Oliver Penderghast Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:50 am

"Then why don't I test it out then," Oliver smiled as he sat in front of her and crossed his legs in the criss cross fashion. He tried to peer into her drawing, "Can I see your drawing or are you not done yet?"

Oliver hadn't faltered to notice her stutter and her obvious blush that had crossed her face but he was nice and decided on not pointing it out. Her reactions to his sudden appearance gave him the slight sense of Deja Vu; just like he had meet Annabeth. Oliver didn't mention that either.

"I'm Oliver by the way," he introduced himself as he stuck his hand out. "I'm sort of new but not new at the same time."
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:58 am

Florence flicked her sketchbook to the last page with the drawing of the tree on it. She had put everything she could into it, so didn't mind showing it to the boy. Her cheeks were at Maximum Blush Capacity now. "O-Of course you can," she said hesitantly.

She then smiled when he introduced himself. She stopped becoming redder and she became paler. It made her happy if someone introduced themselves with their name because it meant they liked her or at least wanted to be her friend. This boy seemed nice enough and he was kind of handsome. Ok, he was VERY handsome. She'd never seen anybody handsome in real life except for Sophie's boyfriend and he was off limits.

"I-I'm Florence," she said, her face grinning. "Like the town."
    Oliver Penderghast
    Oliver Penderghast
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Oliver Penderghast Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 am

"That's a very beautiful drawing," he complimented as he studied the drawing closely. "I really like what you've done with the tree's trunk. Very detailed and nice. Makes me wish that I knew how to even draw a stick figure but alas, I can't even do that." Oliver joked, laughing at his own little joke. But he was right, he couldn't draw to safe his life... but he made killer horizontal lines. "You know, you've got something on your cheeks," Ollie teased the younger girl with a chuckle as his right index finger reached up to poke her cheek, "It's kind of red and what not."

"Florence," the Ravenclaw repeated so it would lodge into his memory. He positioned his elbows onto his thighs, leaning forward and placing his face onto his crossed "It also means Flowering in the bloom but I'm sure you already knew that too. Have you been to Florence?"
    Florence Oberlin
    Florence Oberlin
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Florence Oberlin Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 am

Florence smiled. "I could always teach you how to draw if you'd like!" she offered. "I mean, I think I can use a little something other than drawing myself. One of my old Muggle teachers said that draw someone something nice and that's a magnet for them to come over to you. If that were true I should have guys crawling all over me." The Hufflepuff kept laughing until her cheeks were pale again. "It's called a blush, Oliver!" she yelled playfully.

She shook her head. "No I didn't, and no I haven't been to Florence," she replied quickly. "That's just terrible of me. Have you read Oliver Twist, because that was the first time I heard your name?"
    Oliver Penderghast
    Oliver Penderghast
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Oliver Penderghast Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 am

"Okay then I'm definitely in for you to teach me how to draw. I could use the practice and a tutor that draws real great, so just tell me when and were and you will see me there," he said as he pointed at her drawing. "I'm sure you have boys crawling over you and you just don't notice it," Ollie teased, consciously knowing that he attempting flirting with her. "Oh, are you blushing because I'm around?" He continued to tease, chucking at her response.

"Well, I've never been to Florence either so we're equal," he chuckled, shaking his head and running his head through his hair. "I have read Oliver Twist actually," Oliver said as he pointed his finger to prove his point. "It also happens to be my mother's favorite book and author, therefore my name and my older brother's name being Tim from A Christmas Carol and Sydney for A Tale of Two Cities. She was a big Charles Dickens fan; I'm just glad she didn't call me David after David Copperfield. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 am