Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN)

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN) Empty Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN)

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 am

Alyssa Black feeling alone, and missing home, followed the advice of her dad, and went to the dungeons. Knowing that all she would have to do is mention her fathers name and the house elfs would flip over how skinny she is and how much she looks like 'Master Sirius' she thought then at least she could feel like someone knows her.
    When she entered the kitchen one of the house elfs she recognised named twinky came up to her, "Hello young master, what can Twinky do for young master?" she asked.
    "Hey Twinky, I just wanted a place to relax, and talk. You dont mind do you?" Alyssa replied scared Twinky wouldnt let her stay.
    "Young Master is always welcome here. What does Young Master wish to talk about?"
    "I was just sad, 'cuz I dont have any friends yet, and i really miss home. Even if my parents arent my biological parents, I still miss them. Would you tell me some stories about my dad at Hogwarts?"
    "Twinky knows of bother young masters father's, which would young master like twinky to tell her about?"
    "Both would be cool! Thanks Twinky! It's cool to know at least one person here!"
    So Alyssa spent a couple hours before dinner drinking hot coa coa and listening to stories in the Kitchen. Which is always open for the child who wishes to be comforted and protected.

Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN) Empty Re: Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 am

Bridget had nothing to do, all her friends had gone to finish homework or practice Quidditch leaving the first year girl in an empty common room.

There was only 2 hours till dinner started and Bridget was starting to get hungry. Deciding she couldn't wait 2 hours she headed off to the kitchens.

When she entered the kitchen she found a girl there who looked like a 2nd year and a Hufflepuff (stating from her robes).

"Hi! Mind if I join you?" She asked the girl when she approached her at the table.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN) Empty Re: Kitchen save haven-a place to spill your guts and not be judged (OPEN)

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Alyssa looked up from where she was sitting, Twinky had to help the other house elves, so she had just been thinking to herself, when an older Ravenclaw girl came in.
    "Not at all," Alyssa replied, "my names Alyssa. Would you like something to snack on? I can call a house elf for you if you want."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:47 am

"Hi! I'm October." She said sitting on the chair next Alyssa.

October had found the Kitchens when she was walking randomly around the castle in her first year. Since then whenever she got lonely or bored she would come to the Kitchens.

"Can I get a butterbeer, Twinky?" She said to the elf that was in the seat across from her.

"Of course, Ms. Leigh." The elf hurrying off to get the drink.

Bridget turned back to the girl next to her, "If you don't mind me asking. Why are you here?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Alyssa smiled at the girl, "Well, I come here to talk to Twinky when I feel alone or bored. He tells me about my parents days at Hogwarts. What about you? What are you doin in the kitchens?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 am

October sat down at the seat next to Alyssa, "I usually come here when I'm bored as well."

October thanked Twinky, as the elf gave October her, butterbeer.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. Why were you asking about your parents, I mean don't you live with them?" She asked confused.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Alyssa smiled, she knew this question would come up. Most people knew about the suspicious cercomstance of her fathers death.
    "Well, my mother died when I was born, and my dad died when I was real little. I was adopted, and live with my mom and dad, and sister now. I like to hear stories about my Father, and my parents from when they were here." She stopped and thought for a moment, "I was like 5 or 6 when he died." She said quietly.
    Alyssa missed her Father a bunch. They had been so close, he was teaching her all sorts of things, and she loved to learn from him.
    "So, yeah," She said making herself look happier, "Thats my story! What about you?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 am

"Oh I'm sorry." October said sincerely after hearing Alyssa's story.

October smiled in remembrance when she was asked about her family.

"My family, well it's kinda the same to yours. My mom died when I was born, then my dad got remarried to my step-mom and she had a son already so now I live with my dad, step-mom, and step-brother." She said smiling.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 am

Alyssa smiled, "Dont worry about it, my family is great! I'm glad you enjoy your family too, my sister is the best, and even though I'm adopted, we are definetly twins!"
    Alyssa liked this girl, she was nice. Alyssa hoped they could be friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:41 pm