Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The New Healer

Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The New Healer Empty The New Healer

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 am

Emerald slid the door opened. The Professor's quarters aren't bad at all. She sat down and grabbed a book from her muggle handbag. Potions Antidotes
    She had a job as a healer at the finest school or witchcraft and wizardry... Of course she has to do her best.

The New Healer Empty Re: The New Healer

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Richard walked into the Professor's Quarters with a large yawn, stretching out widely as he tried to get the full range of movement back into his body. He'd made the mistake of opting to come to school on the train instead of simply apparating and walking a few hundred feet. Shrugging off his coat he sat down opposite a woman, who was reading through a book on Potions and Antidotes. He smiled at her and waved a little,

"Hi there." he extended his hand to shake, "My name's Richard Romain. I'm professor of Transfiguration and Alchemy. I haven't seen you around before."

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Hayden walked into the professor's quarters, her nose in a book about Quiddich.

She sat down and brushed off her robes.

Her gray eyes darted towards the two teachers in the quarters.

"Hey, I'm Hayden Starrstone. Professor of flying" she smiled, kindly.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Wed May 04, 2011 3:48 am

Diane continued reading until a guy arrived.
    "Oh, hello," she said, accepting his hand. "I'm Emerald Jean Chang.. I'm the new Healer here Razz "

And the door slid open again. And a girl with blonde hair came in.
    "My name is Emerald Jean Chang.. I'm the new healer," she said with a sweet smile on her face. "Nice to meet both of you." Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:28 pm

Briony because Richard had wanted to get the Express had obliged him with it and he had wandered off on her. With a light frown she walked along the corridor until she reached the Professors Carriage and peering in she saw Richard in there with some Professors she didn't really know.

Opening the door with a grin she pulled tongues at Richard before sitting down next to him:

"You left me."

Turning to the other Professors with a jovial wave Briony said:

"Hello Briony Blake pleasure to meet you."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Richard smiled as he shook her hand,

"A pleasure to meet you Emerald." he smiled a little more when Hayden walked in, "Hello to you as well Miss Starrstone."

When Briony walked in her grinned widely and chuckled when she stuck her tongue out at him,

"Oh my love..." he clutched his heart, "And patrolling the train ahead of you pained my heart so it did."

Winking at her he pulled her closer to snuggle up with her, kissing her neck with a wide smile,

"Soon to be Briony Romain." he bit her neck lightly, "I love adding that."

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Hayden smiled at them. "Nice to meet all of you" she grinned.

She opened her book again and began reading, glancing at the other professors.

They seemed friendly.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri May 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Emerald smiled sweetly at the girl.
    "Nice to meet you Ms.. or.. maybe..... Mrs.. Briony...... Romain," she said and chuckled silently. The couple looks so sweet.. I love you Razz

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 12:59 pm

Anastasia walked along the train's corridor, moving between students looking for the Staff compartment. With a long sigh she opened the door a smile on her face.

This is going to be a long trip.
    As she'd never been to Hogwarts before she couldn't apperate there.

Her long brown hair swept up in a bun she levitated her bag behind her and her pet raven Raucous sat perched on her shoulder. Her eyes were slightly bloodshot, from lack of sleep and her skin had a beautiful tan.

Looking to the other Professors in the carriage she decides to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Anastasia Williams, this'll be my first year teaching at Hogwarts. I used to teach at Standford Academy for Witches, both Magical Ethics and Domestic Magic. Sadly I'm only teaching Domestic Magic, this year." Her accent a strong American, typical of anyone from the state of Massachusetts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am