Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Healer of My Heart

Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Healer of My Heart Empty Healer of My Heart

Post by Lucille Starbursts Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 am

Lucille walked with a new sense of confidence in her step into the classroom. Healing was her most important class and she needed to do well in that class in order to become a healer like her father had been. She needed to prevent others from going through what she had.

Banishing the sad memories from her head, Lucille cheerfully hummed a song and sat in a random seat at the front of the class. She needed to be close in order to see everything. Patiently, she awaited for more students and the professor to show. Of late, she had been typically ignoring her sister's advice to stop pushing people away so Lucille was ready to try and be social for once. Still, the class was more important to her.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Healer of My Heart Empty Re: Healer of My Heart

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Crystal was slightly nervous about taking Healing. She had learned some of the basics from her parents, but she was worried that she wouldn't be able to answer anything. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and reminded herself to stay positive. Healing was a good skill to have.

She took a seat in the row behind the only other girl in the room and stared at the wall. She was a little tired, but refused to admit it to herself. She was a bubbly, cheerful person with a slightly eccentric dress-sense, not a tired, over-thinking person. "I sure hope this wears off," she yawned, resting her head on her fist.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Lucille saw another girl walk into the classroom and couldn't help but automatically see the exhaustion in her face. She turned around to face the girl and unconsciously said, "Don't worry. Exhaustion is common, normally the result of some sort of stress."

Lucille then winced after she had said that. Why had she anyways!? She didn't even know this girl. The doctor side of her had taken over again and messed up her attempt at being social. In an attempt to remedy it, she quickly stammered, "Ah... I mean, I'm Lucille Starbursts. Is this your first lesson here? I didn't see your here in the first lesson..."
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Crystal blinked a few times, remembering that she was in class and not somewhere else. She didn't speak for a while, but when she did, she smiled at the other girl. While she was, admittedly, more tired than she had been ever in her entire life, she didn't mind much. It was alright, really. She would just go to bed earlier, and problem solved.

"Thanks," she grinned, sitting up straighter. "I'm Crystal. Crystal Veretta. It's lovely to meet you, Lucille. Your name's very pretty," she said sweetly, extending her hand to the other girl and wearing a look of sickly sweetness about her. "Yes, this is my first lesson here."
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Lucille was startled at the girl's acceptance of her strange comment. Possibly she didn't care. Either way, Lucille gratefully sighed and took the girl's hand a bit hesitantly. Inwardly, she groaned. Despite everything she still succumbed to her germophobic tendencies too often. She really had to get over herself.

Smiling softly, Lucille said, "Oh, thank you. Your name is really great too. Rolls of the tongue nicely, right?" She laughed lightly before continuing, "That's great. Healing's fun, I bet you'll enjoy it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:20 pm