Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Truth ot Fiction--6th years

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Truth ot Fiction--6th years Empty Truth ot Fiction--6th years

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Mythology was the one class that Collin loved very much, almost as much as he loved Kassidy, not that he would tell her that much yet. It was because of her he had made it through the summer. The ache was still there and he still used potions to dull the pain, and too sleep. He cannot believe that Kassidy had never picked up on that, he just needed to make a trip to the hospital wing sometime to retrieve some more potions he was almost out.

Collin was still depressed and wasn't talking to anyone but Kass, but people could try to talk to him if they wanted, was the pain of loosing his brother ever gona end?

He took a seat and waited for class to start.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Truth ot Fiction--6th years Empty Re: Truth ot Fiction--6th years

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 am

Lisette walked into the Mythology classroom, feeling rather unprepared and more than a little nervous. Her general enthusiasm for the topic had been enough to get her through the OWLs without having taken the classes, but she'd heard how hard they were, and wasn't sure if she was quite ready to take on the challenge.

Seeing that there was only one other person in the room, her outgoing sensibilities took control and she sat next to Collin, giving him a friendly, "Hello" before taking out her books for the class. However, she stopped once a thought occurred to her, "You know, I feel like I see you all the time, but I've never actually had a conversation with you."

She gave a small laugh, "No... I pretty much just get to watch you bicker with Julian... weird."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:14 am

Collin looked up when he noticed Lisette sat down next to him and started talking to him, it had been awhile since she had even said hi to him.

"Hello Lisette," Collin sort of mumbled

"Well you won't have to worry about me bickering with him anymore, I have sort of lost my drive."

Collin just didn't care much about anything any more, and it wasn't fun like it used to be.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Dani couldn't believe that even though she chose not to take her Mythology OWLs, she still chose to take this class. Perhaps her fascination with stories and legends of the past overpowered every other factor imaginable, which was a powerful thing in itself. No matter, though. She was here now, and she was going to try and make the most of her time here.

Even if it ends up with her father smiting her in front of the entire year group.

"Salutations," greeted the new Prideux Prefect, sitting next to the girl she remembered from Equitation. "I suppose all things are alright with you today?" She then nodded at the boy from Vallee too, who she heard was dating the new Vallee prefect... Kassidy, or so she heard.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Oh, that's too bad. Some of your fights were kind of fun to watch." She gave another feeble little laugh, which sort of faded away after a second or two.

"Hi!" Lisette answered brightly to Danielle, "Yeah I guess I'm all right. How about you?"
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:40 am

Collin sighed a little at Lisette, "Well it is hard to care about much of anything when you bury half of your heart, don't you think?"

Collin wondered if she even remembered that his brother died, hell he wondered if anyone even noticed that his brother was gone.

Collin noticed that Danielle had walked into the room and he nodded at her as she sat next to Lisette.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Lisette looked down, feeling guilty once again. She hadn't forgotten about Casey, not for one second. She couldn't forget about his death when the thought of it hung around the other brother like a cloud.

The girl never talked about it though. She never could. When she heard about the boy's death, it had shaken her to her core. Sure, everything else she had seen this year was hard, but there was something about someone her age dying, and leaving behind his twin brother to be all alone. It was terrifying.

But she couldn't have brought herself to say anything. She was still too frightened.

"I... I'm sorry."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Collin looked at Lisette when she told him how sorry she was,

"Thank you, I just still feel so numb and being around everything at school reminds me." Collin sighed

"Kassidy tries to make me feel better, but no one can stop the nightmares." Collin placed his head on the table.

He had not even told Kass about the nightmares, and he had no idea why he was spilling to Lisette, except she caught him at a very depressed moment.

"Sorry, you don't want to hear about that. You barely know me." Collin mumbled into the table.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 am

Lisette gave a small, respectful nod, "It's got to be really hard, then. Coming back here.." She looked up at Collin, "I won't pretend to know what you're going through, really. Losing someone as close to you as that... the pain must be unimaginable..." She shook her head, "Sorry. Thinking out loud."

The girl gave a faint smile, "Sometimes strangers are easier to talk to."

She took a deep breath, suddenly caught for a moment in her thoughts, "I remember when my dad was in the hospital. None of us knew if he'd live or die. And sometimes, I'd dream that I just woke up one morning and he was gone. I knew the dreams weren't real, but they scared the hell out of me because I knew that they could be one day."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:00 am

Collin smiled a small smile at Lisette, "It is very painfull, it feels like my soul is gone. But I am trying to make it through day to day."

Collin listened to her talk about her dad being in the hospital and the dreams that she had and how they feel real. "They feel very really. No one but Kass knows this, but he died in my arms and so that what I see every night in my dreams. Instead of him saying good bye, he usually asks me why I didn't save him."

Collin starts to tear a little then wipes his eyes, he didn't want Lisette see how week he was at the moment. When is the teacher going to get there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm