Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hunting - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Hunting - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Hunting - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Felix Marten Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Felix found himself at a place at Drumstrang grounds where his lesson should start. Once again early, he had a desire to curse under his breath, but he promptly surpassed it. There would be no good in it.

He was glad, a bit of exercise on fresh air would do good to him. Keeping him awake that is. Pump oxygen through his veins into his brain that was slowly demanding another nap. He just couldn't wait for the teacher and decided to start on his own doing some basic stretching exercises. Better to keep it moving, it was to cold after all to just sit on ground or stand alone.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Hunting - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Re: Hunting - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Jeramiah walked out to his class then he looked " Ah this should be simple.Why Hello there I'm Professor LeFrem.I'll be your Hunting and Physical Education Professor here at Durmstrang. Now my son is a first yhear as well. Now do you now what to do yet." asked Jeramiah. Jeramiah looked at the kid then looked. " Your not hunting yet not till about your 3rd or 4th year. You learn the basic."

Jeramiah was ready to teach kids. Jeramiah was very happy at leeasy noonne tried to kill him yet.Jeramiah was ready to have a easier time teaching the young studets.Jeramiah had on his brown boots,brown pants,black shirt,brown robe. Jeramiah looked at the kid then said. " I'm sure this class will be easy for you once your 18 oyou will be a pro.Now lets see what you know so far will start the lesson when more kids come."
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:20 am

"If I may professour..." Asked young Hitost with a glimpse of a calculating look in his eyes "...I would most appreciate any tips on stretching exercises? I have found them a good way to keep the body warm in this rather cold climate we have here"

Needless to say he wanted to start doing anything just to wake up a bit. If this was to gain him some points with the teacher the better. How often can one find an enthusiastic student anyway?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 pm