Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Running (OPEN)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Running (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Running (OPEN)

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Karma glared at him. "How am I the spy? I was here first!" She struggled against him. "Technically, YOU could be a spy!" She frowned. "Wait, why am I a spy?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 9:31 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" He asked shaking his head.

"Right let me think... usually if you see someone having a conversation you make your presence known but you didn't which would suggest you were eavesdropping." He explained.

"I couldn't possible be the spy cause one: i didn't know you were there and two what was there to spy on? You are alone there is nothing to interest me into spying. Therefore you are the spy and you still haven't explained what you were doing up there." He said still not relaxing his grip on her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm

"How do you know I'm alone? Maybe I'm the only one who fell and the others are smart enough to hide." Karma rolled her eyes. "Besides, if I was a spy, how did I get up there before you? I was here FIRST. There was nothing to spy on before... or perhaps there was, in which case, I wouldn't tell you anyway."

She trailed off thoughtfully. "Have either of you seen my Nightmare, by chance? That was the real reason I was up in a tree. She's gone missing again. I kinda got distracted by my thoughts while I was looking for her... fickle creature..."

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Astoria smiled calmly, looking at the two arguing Slytherins.

"Black, Malfoy. Shut up!"

They were silent - probably in shock.

She smiled again and sat down on the tree.

"As, I was saying, I am sure. It is something I have always wanted to do. If not now then later. And don't worry - use logic. Even if Black is a spy - which I doubt, I've been talking quite cryptically."

She turned to Karma.

"Black, I feel no urge to tell you whether or not I have seen 'Nightmare.' Go do it yourself. Oh and satisfy my curiousity but I did glance around the area when I paused whilst running - so I should have seen you. Tell me - invisibility cloak or disillusionment charm?"

Astoria grinned.

"So, Arsen . . . Tip No. 2?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Karma smirked when she realized the boy must be the "Malfoy" the witch was talking about. So he was a Malfoy... It caused her to snicker, then laugh uncontrollably. A Malfoy. Probably the headmaster's boy.

"Hah, like I have the need of an invisability cloak, and I can't do disillusion charms yet... so I guess the answer is neither. You're just extremely unobservant... or you were distracted by..." she sniggered as she said "Malfoy."

She looked at Malfoy this time. "Do you plan to back up anytime soon? I'm not one of those sex-at-first-sight Slytherins." She raised an eyebrow.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

He smirked sarcastically. "Tip number two don't tell me what to do." He said turning back to the sniggering girl.

"What, you think my names funny do you?" He asked the hand grasping her turning hot enough to slowly burn her robes. "Do i need to bring up your family's weak spots? A gryffindor." He laughed.

"Don't flatter yourself i have respect for myself I wouldn't lower myself to sleep with a Black." He spat. "Besides i'm taken so you'll have to go looking elsewhere. She wont act too kindly hearing you say that."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "A Gryffindor... oh, you mean uncle Sirius? Right. Never met him... You don't know who my father is do you?" Her eyes swept him, she was obviously undressing him with her eyes. "You aren't that impressive anyway."

Giving a sigh, Karma relaxed against the tree he had her up against. If he wasn't going to move anytime soon, might as well be comfortable. "Oh, and yeah, your name makes me laugh."

Karma glanced at the part of her robes that was starting to burn. "Uhh... Why are you setting my clothes on fire?"

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:28 am

Astoria sighed. Would these two ever stop arguing?

She looked at Karma's clothes that were burning away.

"You know, as much as I love Slytherin house - we are very argumentative. Now, Black, again - stop arguing with Malfoy. And about how I didn't see you . . . it was neither of those two - you would be good at hide and seek.

Stop acting like a two year old."

And Malfoy, you might be older and stronger than me but that doesn't mean I don't have some tricks up my sleeve. Ones that don't require magic."

She talked as if what she was saying was uninteresting.

She waved her hand.

"Before you ask, yes that was a threat."

She grinned before turning to Karma.

"Now, Black, what were you doing here? And don't lie. I might not have learnt how to make Veritaserum but I know places where it's sold."

She smiled again. It was so much fun to be a Slytherin - especially one who had access to rare Dark Arts shops.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Karma scowled at the girl. Who was she again? She rolled her eyes when she realized she honestly didn't care. "You're very bossy." She said. "Who died and made you Headmaster? I was under the impression our headmaster was difficult to kill."

Karma glanced at Arsen. "Seriously with the clothes though. They were hand tailored."

Karma returned her attention to the girl who thought she was suddenly the Headmaster. "I've already told you the truth!" She said asperately. "I didnt use an invisability cloak and I can't do disillusionment charms! I was looking for Nightmare! She's gone missing!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 15, 2011 10:52 pm

"No should i know him? He can't be that important if i've never heard of him." He frowned. "I highly doubt you mean that cause why else would you have brought it up?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah? Care to share why or are you going to be stupid and keep quiet? I'm sure Hades would love to hear why." He smiled. "It's a reflex i get angry things burn." He shrugged letting go of her robes.

He sniggered. "Yeah okay Marvolo if your talking muggle dueling i have that cover." He smiled. "Stupid muggle lovers did on thing right." He muttered to himself.

"Oh who needs Veritaserum when you have a father like mine? He could get everything he needs from your head in a matter of seconds. You wont even be aware he'd looked either." He smirked.

"Pfft tailored by who a troll?" He laughed moving back away from her to lean on the tree behind him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 16, 2011 12:48 am

Karma sighed. "Nevermind. You're obviously touchy about family, and im sure father would be mad if I told you who he was so early."

She brushed off her robes. "Hand tailored by the same people who do yours." She raised a critical eyebrow. "Do all of you Malfoys burn things when you're angry."

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Astoria saw the sun was higher in the sky.

Without a word, or a glance at the arguing Slytherins, she ran back towards Hogwarts.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Seeing the girl run made Karma sigh. "Alright, Malfoy. I have to go. We can fight about who's bloodline is purer later." Without waiting for a response, karma turned on her heel and walked deeper into the forest. "Nightmare!" She yelled at the top of her voice. "Nightmare? Come here!" She caught a glimpse of black fur and followed it deeper into the forest. "Nightmare!" She smiled and picked up what she expected to be her kitten.
    it wasn't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 am