Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Crazy.

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Crazy. Empty Crazy.

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:15 am

Evangeline was laid in the hospital bed, just like she had done for the last dozen weeks. She looked at the clock, as it ticked by slowly, and she knew that her nurse would arrive in any second. "Oh hello dear." the big boisterous women burst in with a wide smile on her face. Evie just gave her a blank look, and asked the same question that she asked every day. "Do you know where my sister is?" The nurse gulped and looked up at the blonde, and instantly Evie knew that something had happened.

"What! Where is she?" Eive asked, looking around to see if she was waiting outside or something. "Dear, try not to get worked up, but something happened to Maria a couple of years ago." the moment the words sunk in she knew what she meant. The tears started to pour down her face as she tried imagining life without her little sister. "I'll leave you alone for a while, but before I go, are you still having that nightmare?"

Evie winced, as the memories of the nightmare flooded back to her. She only remembered parts of it, that involved wolves, and she knew she had to run from them. Also Karma was involved, but she had no idea why. Last time she told the staff about her dreams they all thought she had lost the plot, so she learned to shut up and pretend that she didn't know what they were talking about. "Huh?" she asked, tilting her head to a side, confused before the nurse shrugged and left her to her own sorrow.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Crazy. Empty Re: Crazy.

Post by Kaci McQueen Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Walking around in St. Mungo's with her mother trailing after her, talking about how Kaci needed a health check. Kaci loved her mum a lot, but how are you a health freak when you work at a candy store?

"Mom, I am fine," Kaci begged, turning towards her mum. "How about you visit Gramps, while I look around? Maybe I can go learn something about healing." Her mother couldn't pass that one down, she had been trying to get her to decide her career for a while now.

Having a loose leash now, Kaci walked into a random part of the Wizarding Hospital. The brunette looked in windows, and saw multiple types of people. All of them worried her.

Stopping at a room, Kaci saw a pretty blonde who looked like she was still in Hogwarts. She didn't look too bad, so Kaci just walked in without a care.

"What are you in here for? Insanity? A disease? Or have you been here your whole life or something?" Kaci asked while sitting in chair. Ugh, stiff chair, She thought.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Evie had reduced to a mass of sobs, and was trying to calm herself down, when she heard footsteps. "Go away!" she hissed, thinking that it was that annoying nurse again. She knew that she would flip if she had to answer another one of her stupid condescending questions. She looked up her eyes filled with tears, yet behind them there was a fiery expression.

When Evangeline saw that it was only a girl, she lightened up a bit, but fiercely rubbed her eyes, until they wear dry, yet raw red. "I'm not insane." she growled, running a hand through her ragged hair. "I was at Hogwarts and I hit my head. I can't remember how and the stupid healers don't really want to let me out until they find someone who can look after me." she told the girl.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Staring at the girl, she realized it was the Slytherin chick in her year. Kaci heard some rumors why she wasn't there anymore, but Kaci never really paid attention to them. The Slytherin girl wasn't worth her attention till' now.

"Hit your head?" Kaci repeated, blinking. "Interesting. So now you have lack of memory, while you are not at Hogwarts. Usually, I would say I envy you, but the whole situation of lack of memory and being in St. Mungos."

Humming happily, Kaci propped her feet on the bed. "Are you getting your memory back?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm