Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time Flies By.

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Time Flies By. Empty Time Flies By.

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Time Flies By. Tumblr_m89drk3iDf1rurpvm

awsedrftgyhujkimljdrhuugfegteujnfmekjge. That is the only word I can use to describe my time here at HDR. One frickin year of my life that has been amazing thanks to you guys! Honestly, I have made some better friends on here than I have in my four years at my school!

Ljozzy! Who I love so much, even though she is a dirty southerner! And she has helped me through lots of shizzle and I don't know what I would have done without my beautiful twinneh. (I am still the sexier one.)
    Rora! My sexy facebook wife, who was one of the first people that I met on here! I love her so much and she is such a beautiful person, inside and out.
    Tea! This girl. What can I say about her? My admin prince of Pemberton, and my girlfriend! Well when she moves to England obv. She is a miracle worker, and can always turn a bad day into a great one.
    Danie! She is so pretty and American Razz I love talking to this girl on Tiny Chat, and I also love it when my twin pops up xD
    JJeh! This sexy woman, who has been on here for like a day longer than me is amazing. I have no idea how she handles all of her charries without any confusion!
    Sigga! I know she doesn't come on much, but this girl has helped me through thick and thin, and I think she was the first person I met on here, with Alicia or Aurie as well... She is such a good friend and I cant wait until I get to Iceland or she gets to England so we can actually huggleglomp.
    AJ! Because he is a cool northerner like me, and without him there would be no HDR and then I wouldn't have this many sexy friends.
    Mel! Cause she is also amazing! Meeting her and the girls on tinychat was one of the best days of 2012! Plus she also handles like 1000000 charries.
    Rosie! My pemberton bro! She is beautiful and funny and amazing and I love her.
    Karma! I don't know why I'm adding her. She's a bitch. Razz No I'm only joking! Without Karma I would have no plots or anything. Evie may have turned out a bit nicer, but nice is boring! Even though she thinks nail varnish is 'girly shit' I still love this girl tons.
    Savvy! She is great! I love talking to her, and I miss being one of Juli's angels. Cause we all know that I was the sexiest one.
    Iva! Cause she is always lovely to chat to on the cb xD

Seriously I think I missed someone. And I was meaning for this post to be short... Well. YOLO. Urgh I hate that saying. OMG I just cant believe I have known all of you for a year.

Time Flies By. Tumblr_m8g7z127Dp1qdzcxo

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:45 pm