Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time Flies (Lucian and Julie)

Time Flies (Lucian and Julie) Empty Time Flies (Lucian and Julie)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Lucian walked through the corridors of Hogwarts still not happy after what had happened a few days prior to today, the fact that Professor Smith thought that it was prudent to tell the whole class that he was a vampire did not sit well with him and the fact that he had been avoided constantly was not as much of a blessing as he had first thought it would be. He wondered silently where Julie could be, he hadn't seen her in a while and he had begun to miss her terribly.

Sitting in the large mechanisms of the clock he looked down onto the rafters below him, he still had not been allowed to drink blood by his master and he was now trying to keep away from people to disprove Smith, that he wasn't some sort of monter.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Time Flies (Lucian and Julie) Empty Re: Time Flies (Lucian and Julie)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Thinking of Lucian Julie wandered around she missed him. She found herself by the clock tower again but this time she did not stop at the court yard she climbed up the tower for she wanted a better look at the grounds like she had wanted to do for quite a while.

She almost stoped in her tracks when she saw Lucian. Walking over to him she sighed before saying "Hey there!" She hoped that he would hear her. She wondered why she was always ran into him by chance but it did not bother her nor did it matter to her. she just want to be with him.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Lucian looked down as soon as he heard someone coming up the stairs, taking a deep breath in he widened his eyes in horror it was Julie, true he had just been thinking of her but it was going to be hard for him to control himself hungry as he was, he wondered for a moment whether she would still like him seeing him like this.

He was notably thinner, his cheekbones were promenant and his skin was a sort of grey colour, his eyes were now permentantly black and even though all of this would be worse enough, he had almost a constant drumming in his head.

"Hello Julie, long time no speak huh?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:38 pm

"Yeah a little too long if you ask me. Anyways how have you been?" She realized that he looked thinner and maybe his skin was a little greyish but she sat next him for she was sure that it was just because his master had not allowed him to drink yet or eat waht ever it did not matter to her.

She stared into his now black eyes she was not scared of him she knew that he probably would just want her to leave well at least she would not want to be seen in this state but she did not want to leave him since she had not seen him in so long.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Laughing lightly as she asked him how he had been Lucian smiled softly at Julie and massaged his temples trying to get rid of the pounding in his head, resting it against the cool metal of one of the clock's pendulums he suppressed the urge to hug Julie, not knowing if he could contain himself.

"I've been alright thanks, bet I look a bit rough huh?"

He ruffled the back of his hair, well aware of how ugly he must have looked at that point in time, normally he'd be more concerned about the fact he didn't want to rip someones throat out but he just didn't want to scare Julie off.

"How are you love?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 pm

"I don't mind how you look Lucian and I may not understand. Anyways I have been alright to be honest I have been a little worried about you."

She touched his leg gently not sure if he would allow her to hug him but she really wanted to. She was still not scared of him and she heard what had happened in his potions class since he was a year older than her.

"I heard that one of the professors anncounced that you were a vampire to the whole class. Did this actually happen?" If so she would hope that he was not too upset over it.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Lucian looked at Julie with a smile on his lips, he should have known that she would have been worried about him and he didn't want her to be, even though he looked pretty rough he knew he could last a good few weeks longer before things got really desperate, as she touched his leg he flinched a little and pulled away.

"You shouldn't be worried about me I'm fine...I'd love to give you a hug but I don't think it's wise you know so I'll give you an air hug."

He held out his arms and patted the air imagining Julie there. His mood darkened as did his face, a growl escaped Lucians throat but he collected himself and nodded.

"Yes. It did happen. Stupid idiot. Didn't think before he acted..."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Smiling at him she pulled back her hand which had made him uncomfortable which she did not want. She laughed while he gave her an air hug. At least he still seemed to care for her and she cared for him also. Which is why she was a little worried but she was not going to let it ruin this little bit of time with him.

"Well I am sorry about that he really should of thought what it would do to his student." She wished she was in his yaer so she could of stood up for him and she would of done it. Since she knew what was behind the monster and that he really was not a monster though he may look like one at the moment.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Lucian ran his hand through his hair, even though there was the constant pounding in his head he was beginning to forget other things like how hungry he really was, when he was around Julie, even how monsterous he looked and how hungry he was he knew that he would accept him for what he was inside, she knew he wasn't like that really.

"Aye, he should have, but don't worry Julie. I will get back at him for what he did to me...I don't care what the results for me are, or when this happens, but it will happen."

Frowning lightly he shook his head to clear his mind.

"Ah but let us not speak of such idiots, I am beginning to feel normal for a change, so, how did your classes go?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"They have been alright." She was not happy with his professor but he did not want to speak of it so she won't mention it again. Though she was angry she calmed herself down for him. She was glad he was beginning to feel normal again. Now that she was smiling once again she wanted to lean closer to him but held back for he seemed to not want to have any physical contact at this time and she was going to respect that.

"How have your classes been other than the one that I already know about?" She really just wanted to talk about happy stuff oh she remembered the seeds that she had been bringing with her from place to place just in case she met Lucian.

"You know how you said you liked gardening while you were younger well I thought you might want to try it again so I ordered some seeds." She said before handing the packages to him.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Lucian smiled as he heard that Julie's lessons had gone alright he really did want her to be happy and he was glad that things had managed to go off without a hitch for her and that she had no problems with her own Professors. He could sense that she wanted to move closer to him and almost instinctively he moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around Julie's shoulders.

"I am glad that your lessons went well, the rest of mine were alright, true they were all a bit boring bar transfiguration but they weren't too bad."

As he saw Julie begin to rootle around for something Lucian moved away so that she might reach what she wanted, when she pulled out the packet of seeds Lucian laughed, a small laugh, but then it grew into the largest laugh he had had in a while, taking the seeds and running his fingers over them Lucian felt tears prick the corners of his eyes.

"Thank you." He whispered kissing her on the cheek "Thank you very much."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:25 pm

"Your welcome. I have been caring them around with me for quite some time just in case I bumped into you." For she did not know when that would be for she was not in any of his classes and would probably would never be. She was fine with that but wanted to spend more time with him. she leaned against him hoping he would not mind that much.

"I love to give you presents for I like to see you happy and that you may remember that someone does love you for who you are." This is what she wanted to do for him she wanted him to forget that he was what everyone else would call a monster when he was with her for that was when she was most happy.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 am

As Lucian felt Julie lean against him he reached a hand to her hair and began to softly play with it, surprised it was not having the effect on him that he thought it would, he thought that even being close to her would drive his blood lust to the maximum but it turned out that it soothed him to have Julie near so Lucian wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer to him.

"We shall have to plant them somewhere in school, where do you think? Maybe somewhere by the whomping willow, not many people go there so they wont mess our plots up."

He smiled still stroking Julies hair.

"I love you too Julie, I'm sorry but your present as of yet is not finished, I'm asking for some help with it but it's taking me a while, bear with me though, it'll be done soon hopefully."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 am

"That sounds like a good idea lets plant them sometime soon." she was a little surprised when he wrapped his arms around her but she did not mind and snuggled upto him. the place where she longed to be for quite sometime.

"Oh Lucian I don't really care about presents I just care about being with you really." She had forgot that he was going to make her present she just thought of all the time that they were not together and that made her sad.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Lucian smiled softly and hugged Julie closer to him just liking the feel of being close to someone after all this time, true he had his brothers but they werent about to embrace him in a hug were they? This was something only Julie could do to him and Lucian had missed it, he had missed her terribly and he wanted to do something about that.

"Yes we will."

Poking her nose lightly Lucian chuckled.

"How about tomorrow?"

Running his fingers through her hair Lucian added.

"We'll have to make a day where we meet up and speak to each other, I can't be without you for too long."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 pm

"Tomorrow sounds great. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because I will be thinking of the fun time that we will have together." She had several sleepless nights already thinking about him.

Smiling at him as he poked her nose. She shifted a little but leaned up against him again she was still really nervous around him but she knew that he cared for her which was what she had longed for quite some time.

"We should set a date for us to talk for you have not left my thoughts." She said as she ruffled his hair a little.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Lucian smiled softly when she agreed to meet up with him tomorrow to plant the seeds, he himself was looking forward to it so that he could spend time with Julie, who he liked more than a lot of people he had met, perhaps even more than his brothers who meant the world to him. Stroking her cheek Lucian kissed it afterwards.

"You must get your rest love, you have long days of school ahead yes?"

Smiling again he thought about when they could plant them.

"We could go around 4, the sun will be in the right place in the sky to plant the seeds, not to high in the sky but not too low either. Think you'll be able to come?"

Lucian hoped that she would and he smiled, she seemed just as eager as he to spend more time together.

"What day is best for you?"
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

"I should be able to make it and I promise I will try to get some sleep." She knew that it would probably be unlikely but she would try for him.

She smiled at him as he rubbed and kissed her cheek. She blushed a little and wondered why her blush came on so easily with him.

"Umm I am not what day but I am free almost every evening." She had hoped that would be okay for him.

She ran her hand through her hair a little to get it out of her eyes she really needed to get it cut a little. For the bangs were getting a little too long for her liking and she hated it when they went over her eyes and poked into them with the ends.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Lucian nodded, happy that she would at least try to sleep, if he was able to he knew that he would have had trouble getting to sleep that night too, he would be far too excited about what was going to happen the day after. He noticed that she blushed under his touch and that made Lucian feel on top of the world.

"Please do, and it shall be tomorrow at four then my love, I might even have a surprise for you...who knows."

Winking Lucian leant forward and kissed along Julie's blush giving her a small eskimo kiss when he reached her nose.

"Well then how about we say that every tuesday and friday we meet up for a talk?"

He suggested, liking the idea very much, the more he saw of Julie the better.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 am

Smiling as Lucian kissed her blush Julie rested her head onto his chest. Life just seemed so perfect when she was with him. Like no one else exsited to bring her down and she enjoyed that feeling.

When he suggested to meet on tuesdays and fridays her heart skipped a little she knew that those would be her favorite days of the week. "That sounds like a great idea.

She was pretty sure that she did love him and wanted to be with him forever if fate would allow that she was still fairly young to be thinking of spending her entire life with one person but she had matured way past her years last year after her parents died.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:36 am

Lucian smiled as he felt Julie's head rest on him once more, she didn't know how much it meant to him that she could see him in this state and still love him, still love him after all she had seen him as, as this monster he looked like now. Without her and his brothers he didn't know what he would do.

"Then it's a date my love."

He hugged her tighter for a breif moment and nuzzled his head in her neck.

"You know, I think I love you Julie."

Lucian whispered.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:57 pm

"For some reason I feel safe around you I know that you won't hurt me." She said as she stroked his cheek. Julie did not judge by outer appearences She could see past what most people couldn't. Her parents when they were alive loved and despised her for that for she would go and talk to everyone not caring about their blood purity.

Smiling up at him when he told her that he thought that he loved her well she knew that he had stolen her heart. She had no letters from home but honestly it was not a home to her any more and she did not wnat to go back there in the summer she was planning on running away but was not going to tell Lucian this.

"You know already that I think that I love you Lucian."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 am

Lucian nodded, he indeed would never hurt Julie not on purpose anyway, there may be a time when he was not able to prevent himself either through hunger or from her being too close to him in a fight, if he ever did hurt her he didn't think that he could live with himself afterwards.

"I wont hurt you...ever..."

He whispered hugging her tighter.

"Isn't this crazy? We already know that we love each other and we're what? In second year?"

Continuing to strok her hair Lucian felt himself getting a little sleepy, whether it was the relaxation or the action of him stroking the hair himself Lucian didn't know.
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 am

"I am only a first year but it is a little crazy." She smiled and rested her hand on his cheek while he stroked her hair which felt so good. She sighed a little for she knew that her aunt would not approve of the way she was acting around Lucian if she had her way she would be back at her house and scrubbing the floors.

Julie knew that she would not let that happen she had enough of doing the chores and not getting anything out of it when she returned home again she will lash out the second her aunt forced her to do something. Being with Lucian reminded that she was free to do what ever she wanted to do since she was not a servant but a free person who was just forced to work for her food.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Lucian kept forgetting that Julie was only in her first year, maybe that was because age didn't act like hd thought a first year would, true he was only technically a first year he had been advanced to another year because of his age and ability. He thought he might have likes to stay a first year and be with Julie more.

"Ah yes, my beautiful first year love. It's too good to be true that we found love and friendship this early with each other."

Smirking he ran his hand through his hair and stated jokingly:

"But could I blame you with these rugged good looks and charm? Eh personally I think I'm the lucky one but I'm sure you would disagree with me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:03 am