Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

purple dinosaurs

Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

purple dinosaurs Empty purple dinosaurs

Post by Mavrik Mafters Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

Mav lounged lazily on the sofa, flicking through an old book he had re-discovered in his trunk. He had arrived a little late for the beginning of the year- hopefully, no one had noticed,- but he wasn't used to this. He wasn't used to being a teacher. A substitute, at that.

This was all Lil's fault, really. She was the one who had gotten him thinking about when he reached 30- which was now only two years away- and what exactly he would be doing then. And in a mad panic and moment of self doubt, he had accepted a position as a substitute teacher. Grumbling something incoherent about the woman sulkily, he kicked up his feet on the table in front of him and continued to read.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

purple dinosaurs Empty Re: purple dinosaurs

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 am

Class had ended and it signified the beginning of the first weekend of Hogwarts. Lil was glad about multiple of things. First off, it was the fact that she didn't have to actually wake up early tomorrow and teach. Two, was because her classes and students weren't as bad as she had originally thought; and three, because she had sort of enjoyed teaching it.

The other reason was that she had her godson in one of her classes which made her sort of happy. Mav's word's from their last encounter still rung in head but she would always shake it off. There would be no way that she could see herself having a child any time soon.

Her keen ears picked up a certain familiar grumble as she neared the staff room. She rolled her eyes with a smile when the new professor realised who it was.

"What you say about me?" Lila said out loud as she leaned against the room's door frame with her arms crossed. "Couldn't really hear you from outside the hall you know."
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 am

"Speak of the devil..." he murmured up at the ceiling, and set his bottle of alcohol, which he had been clutching with his other hand, on the table. Standing up, the man opened his arms up and crushed the woman in a bear hug, grinning from ear to ear.

"Just about how annoying you are." he laughed, releasing her after a few moments. The man paused for a second, before shaking his head.

"You didn't end up having to teach as well, did you?" he asked, taking a swig from his bottle and collapsing back down onto the sofa.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:24 am

Soon, she had been engulfed in a King Mav hug and she returned it with a grin; although her hug wasn't as crushing as his. "Speaking to yourself while there's no one in the room?" Lila grinned as she smacked his chest with the back of her hand. "Aw, does someone have a little crush on me?" She joked with a light chuckle and shook her head.

"Yes and no," she replied to his question as she plopped down onto her seat. Instead, she decided on laying down, swinging her legs over his thighs, placing her head on the arm rest and looked at him.

"I didn't really want to but Sweden and Finland were getting boring," Lil said as she elongated the last word. "Besides... once I went through with it, it wasn't so bad. It was... alright for the most part. And you? Did Ric blackmail you into here or was it Stark?"
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Mavrik rubbed the spot where she hit his chest, as if wounded. "Do you always need to attack me?" he chuckled. Shaking his head, the man wrapped his strong arm around her shoulders, pulling her in for a side hug. "More like I want to crush you." he whispered in her ear, grinning playfully.

"Yes and no?" he raised an eyebrow at her, resting his arms on top of her legs. Mav rolled his head back, so he was looking up at the ceiling again. "You should have called me over to Sweden and Finland, baby girl." he smirked. "It would have been more fun with me there." he turned his head to wink at her.

"Ric." he grumbled in reply. "Stark's here too? Is this a Brotherhood thing, now? We're all teachers?" he frowned.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Lil rolled her eyes at his complaint with the playful smile on her lips lingered, "You sound like a broken record by saying that. Stop complaining and enjoy it. Who knows, maybe I'll be be teaching with Hunter next year because I over heard he was teaching in Beauxbatons." She snorted in laughter, because the mere idea of going to France to teach made her laugh. "You already crush me into a hug every time you see me," Lila returned his grin. "And I don't complain about you crushing me so don't complain about me hitting you."

"Should've thought about that before actually accepting the job," the young woman mumbled as she tugged on an piece of her hair. "Oh hey, have I told you I met a boy?" She said with a smile that appeared subconsciously, "He's a Professor here to and I have yet to run into him but considering I know what he teachers, I think I'll stop by one day and surprise him."

Lil arched one of her eyebrow as she stared at Mav, "What are you teaching?" She asked him. "And I don't know, I suppose we've all just... decided to try and teach. I don't think I'll be doing it for long though."
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:04 pm

"Enjoy being attacked?" he asked incredulously, shaking his head at Lila. "Women." he murmured under his breath, just loud enough for her to hear, and smirked playfully.

"Hunter too?" he asked, then chuckled. "I wish all the best to his students, then." Mavrik waved the bottle of alcohol at the woman expectedly, "Want some?" he asked, mostly out of obligation.

The man snorted. "You like my bear hugs though, that's the difference." he pointed out, kicking up his feet on the table.

"A boy, eh?" he raised an eyebrow at her. "Bless the poor soul." he grinned teasingly. "Who is he, then?" Mavrik asked mildly, deciding he'd keep an eye on the man.

"I'm a sub. No work, but a decent sized castle and free food. Not bad, actually." he shrugged.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 am

"But I'll always be your number one, like it or not," she grinned as she wiggled a finger with laughter. "And if I'm not, I'll defiantly replace you Mavrik Mafters. Maybe with Stark, considering he's back," Lil mused out loud with a teasing grin as she crossed her arms.

"Poor kids? More like poor Hunter," the brunette said. "Seriously, those kids are probably going to drive him insane. I'm just curious to know why the hell he choose Beauxbatons and not Hogwarts? Then again, I didn't know all of you'd be here..."

Crossing her arms under her chest as she looked down at him from her laying position, Lil raised an eyebrow, her voice void with the joking tone yet her eyes were full of mirth, "When have I ever said that? I could secretly hate them and just put up with them."

"Alright, not a boy," Lil corrected herself as she rolled her eyes at her own mistake. "More like a young man but his name is Colin and he works as the Astronomy professor here and he's real nice and so far, has proven to be a real gentleman and he has a daughter," she recited with a distant and joyful smile as she recalled their short encounter. "And he's not a poor soul, he's seems like a good one," she muttered, smile still on her face as she slid a little more into the couch.

"Urgh," she groaned as she kicked him lightly. "Want to teach my class one day? It'll be fun," Lil said joylessly as she grinned at him. "Please?"
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Mavrik threaded his fingers together behind his head and leaned back, rolling his eyes at the woman. "No one could ever replace King Mav, baby girl- and you know it." He snorted cockily. "Least of all Stark." he said, his playful, boyish nature shining through his small grin.

"And an insane Hunter means poor kids." he chuckled again. "I wish them every luck in surviving the next year." he murmured the last part under his breath and into his bottle, before taking a long drink of it.

Mav took away the bottle from his lips, and rested it on the table once again. "You hate my hugs?" he asked, not looking at her but at a small cut on his hand, that was half healed. Where had that even come from?

He nodded, his stern business mask settling into his features. "Colin, Astronomy Professor, alleged gentleman," he smirked pointedly at this before continuing, "and a daughter. Got it." he nodded sharply again. The man would be keeping a close eye on this Colin.

"How about a please and a kiss?" he grinned impishly.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:58 pm

"And you know that how?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she proped up on her elobows and looked at him. "Might have replaced you with Stark already and you wouldn't even know it because you were late to school," Lil smirked cockily.

She rolled her eyes, snatching his bottle from him before he could place it on the table and taking a drink from it; however, Lila held onto the bottle. "How about for me, this time? Some fifth year Slytherin said there was a rumor about me being pregnant with yours or Stark's love child. Can you believe the insanity of the kids now a days?" She incredulously spat out as she took another drink from the bottle, "I don't remember being this horrid as a child."

"Abhor them actually," Lil smirked jokingly. "It's like I'm being attacked by a raging smell and hairy bear!"

She rolled her eyes at his response, "Right. Don't go looking for him and beating him up, alright? He's nice and you know, I don't want any of you to scare a boy... again. Really, I thought Jayson and I were going great.... then you decided to scare him."

"Oh alright," Lil laughed as she leaned up to kiss his cheek but before her lips could touch his cheek, she giggled a little. Their bodies close enough, that anyone walking in would get another impression, "Would you King Mav do the pleasure of being a substitute for one of my classes. please?"
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

"Because King Mav knows everything." he murmured, shifting his crossed arms. It was fair to say that the man looked like a sulking child. "It's not my fault I'm a bit late, anyway." Mavrik smirked, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "I just got a bit sidetracked."

Mav smirked and hummed quietly in agreement. "They must be insane if they think you'd ever sleep with Stark." he laughed, rolling his shoulders lazily.

"Fine. No more hugs for you." he said mockingly haughtily, still planning on crushing her with his hugs.

Mavrik grimaced slightly, his face contorting into an obvious disgust. "Jayson was annoying, you should be thanking me that he's gone." he grumbled. Whatever she said, he was still planning on watching him- perhaps a word with him might even do some good.

"Hm." he hummed again, stroking his chin thoughtfully. Mavrik turned round to face her, not properly registering the little space in between them- and allowed his lips to crest into a small, gradual smile.

"No." he grinned.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:39 pm

"Mhm, I'm sure you know everything," she rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Let's test that theory, shall we? And simple too. What is... my favorite colour?" Patting his head, she grinned, "Aw, will a lollipop make Mav feel any better?"

Lil kept her eyebrow arched in curiosity, "What sidetracked you?"

"And what if I did?" She obviously joked, smirk ever present as she crossed her arms under her chest, "Maybe Stark and I have always been friends with benefits, besides the obvious time where we all thought he was dead, and I just never told you. And besides that, I don't get where they got the idea that I'd sleep with you, nor I would, and let you get me pregnant. It's like they don't even know what protection is."

She gave her usual one shoulder shrug and pouted, "Well, maybe I'd miss them a little bit."

"Jayson wasn't that annoying," Lil laughed as she ran her hands through her hair and down. "He just... liked to know why I talked to all of you too much and where I was all the time," she said, her voice loosing hope when she realised that Mav was right. The more she thought about it, she noticed that Jayson wasn't all that great.

"Well then, there's obviously not going to be any kiss," she whispered with a slight giggle, with her face scrunching up as she didn't move from her place. "And now, you've been demoted to second favorite, placing Stark at the top," she grinned, showing off her pearly whites.
    Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Mavrik Mafters Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Mavrik tilted his head onto the back of the sofa, and rolled his eyes at Lila. "Women." he grumbled. "Don't you ever stop with your questions?" he asked, crossing his ankles over, and suppressing a laugh. "Besides," he turned to look at her again, grinning childishly. "I only remember the useful stuff, love."

"And if you did, I think you need to go and visit a shrink, baby girl." he answered simply, disturbed at the thought of Lila and Stark together. It would be ...wrong.

Mav looked at her pointedly as she continued describing Jason, and tutted lowly. "Do you need me for everything?" he teased.

He laughed heartily and shook his head again at her. "You can try to pretend that I'm not your favourite Lil, but we both know that I am." he replied, completely unfazed by what she had said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:03 pm