Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One

Firoza Underwood
    Firoza Underwood
    Second Year
    Second Year

Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One Empty Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One

Post by Firoza Underwood Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Firoza walked in, holding her head high, realizing she was late. She slipped into a seat near the front, since the professor would only ask her to move anyways, and pulled a small leather-bound notepad from her belt and a quill from a holster she'd created to simulate a hair accessory. She prepared for her first lesson, glancing around and her lips curled into a sort of smile as she discovered there were no other students taking this class.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One Empty Re: Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One

Post by The Mel Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 am

Sacha hurried into his classroom, gaze quickly taking in the sole student present. "Miss Underwood," he greeted. "I do apologize for my most extreme tardiness. I fear there an emergency I had to attend to.

"This year, you will be learning about Dark creatures. Tell me what you know about wizard-made beings. Anything?"

OOC: Sorry, again. Hectic RL is hectic.
    Firoza Underwood
    Firoza Underwood
    Second Year
    Second Year

Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One Empty Re: Fear the Dark ||Second Years|| Term One

Post by Firoza Underwood Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 pm

OOC: It's fine ^^

Firoza nodded in acknowledgement, but stared blankly when he asked the question. "Umm... not really," she chuckled.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:05 am

OCC: Remember posts need to be at least several sentences in length...

Sacha inclined his head. "Very well, I suppose we shall just start from the beginning, shall we?

"As I am sure you might guest, wizard-made beings are those that would not exist but for the involvement of wizardkind. One such example is the basilisk. What can you tell me about this particular creature?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:36 am