Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

How Does It Feel || PG-13

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

How Does It Feel || PG-13 Empty How Does It Feel || PG-13

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Durmstrang: RoN (Room of Necessities)

Seventh year: Four Weeks to NEWTs

The sound of a shoe clacking against the floor filled the otherwise silent room.

Smack. Smack. Smack

It seemed to punctuate every second. Every second that she wasn't doing what she had dragged them in there to do - study - and was doing an entirely different kind of studying.

In between each smack of her shoe, her eyes would drift up for a moment, gazing at the boy across from her for the briefest second, longing written in the gaze, before the smack of her shoe would bring her back to what she was supposed to be doing.

Smack. Look. Smack. Look.

Last edited by Kallie Nikkala on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

How Does It Feel || PG-13 Empty Re: How Does It Feel || PG-13

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Brock frowned down at his notes, trying without prevail to focus on them. He bit his bottom lip, trying to motivate himself into focusing on the 'History of 1001 Potions' or 'Lockhart's Lies; Fact or Fiction'. In reality, he would much rather be doing... well... anything else but this.

Behind him, the stone fireplace blazed, the heat of it causing him uncomfort of sorts. He glanced around, his eyes lingering on the furnishings of the room - decked out to look like a log cabin i n the middle of the mountains - before he found himself looking at the girl in front of him instead. Studying her. She wasn't as focused as she made out to be. For one, that god awful sound wouldn't be tolerated by the girl, not to mention her making it. Wincing at the repeated sound, suddenly it was like he couldn't take it anymore.

Lunging across the table and all but tackling the girl - careful to take all the force of the move himself, rolling to absorb it - he pinned her down, looking down at her. "Stop making that noi-" he stopped suddenly, the look in her eyes doing something to him. He leaned closer, more focused on her eyes than the distance he was closing between their lips. He paused with a few inches still between them. "What are you thinking?" He asked softly.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 am

"What," she paused a moment, swallowing hard as she looked up at the boy, the suddenness of the tackle tacking her off guard, the firm feeling of his body against hers sending her heart racing and the blood flooding her face, "if what I'm thinking isn't all that interesting?"

Her gaze flicked to his lips, lingering there a lot longer than she had intended before she managed to drag her gaze back up to his eyes.

"Or," she all but cooed, the tone coming out of her voice surprising her ever so slightly, "What if what I'm thinking, isn't appropriate to be said aloud?"
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 am

"Maybe I'm interested in what you're thinking..." he whispered, his voice dropping into a low purr. He felt as if her gaze was bringing fire to life underneath his skin, causing him to bite his lower lip in concentration. Her blush was doing something to his body, causing him to lean into her, pressing his body against hers.

"What if..." his voice dropped into a husky growl at her words, a small grin tugging his lips upward, even as he lowered them to close the distance between them, but not quite- he gave neither of them what they wanted. "I want to hear it anyway?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 am

Pushing back against him, with out even thinking, the girl wrapped her arms around his shoulders, running them along his shoulder blades, and then down his spine, careful to make sure her fingers pressed into each part on the way down.

"Well, I could have been thinking, how tired I was of studying," she murmured, her tone as hungry as her gaze was, as she nuzzled her nose against his, tilting her head so it looked like she was about to bring them to his, and then changing directions, moving so she was just trailing above the skin, towards his ear, "Or maybe, I was thinking of how tired I was of being a good girl."

Her fingers now at the base of his back, began to play with the hem of his shirt.

"Then again, I suppose I could have just been wondering if you'd look even better without the shirt on."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 am

Brock groaned softly, pressing further into her. "Kallie..." he murmured, lips trembling as he fought for some semblence of self control. "You are making it so hard to control myself..." his breathing hitched as she moved against him, and suddenly oxygen was entirely too hard to come by.

He shivered under her touch his eyes darkening slightly at her tone. It was instantanious, his shirt disappearing, thrown off into the room like it had never had been there. "I could say the same for you..." he breathed, his fingers trailing down her side slowly and tugging softly on the fabric before he lowered his lips to her jaw line. Trailing slow, unhurried open mouthed kisses up the line of her jaw, he purred softly. "What do you say to that, Volchonka?" the nickname was a purr, dark and dangerous, even as he pressed further into her.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 am

Her skin lit up like fire underneath his lips, nerve endings dancing to life, as they never had before. The girls lips struggling against the moan that wanted to escape, her finger once more began to roam the skin now exposed.

A shiver of desire ran down her spin. She just wanted-

Her hand, almost reluctant to create such a distance between the two, moved away, slowly she undid the top three buttons of her blouse, taking her time with each one as she did, leaving it invitingly open, revealing the pale purple material underneath, "Well, why don't we find out?"
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 am

His lips trailed down her neck, lingering to attack her sensative spot with his tongue before continuing down to her collarbone. Sucking to leave a mark there, he growled softly as most and more skin was revealed, his mouth following the trail until the buttons dared to stay clasped. Wrapping an arm around her waist to tug her closer, his teeth took to the rest of her buttons, smoothly undoing each one with a single minded intensity that he usually reserved for... well... this.

Trailing kisses up from where the buttons stopped, he paused at the lacy pale purple fabric, laving love on her skin with his tongue. "I've decided..." he murmured huskily. "That you look much better without it..." biting into the sensative skin, he moved up, pressing a hungry kiss to her mouth. His fingers trailed over the line he'd drawn with his mouth, before going lower, swirling down her inner thigh before coming back up. He pulled away slightly to watch her face as his fingers began their tempting.

"Kaaaallie..." he murmured teasingly as his entire body stopped moving, from his fingers to his mouth. "Tell me what you want."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:52 am

"Well maybe then," her voice was breathy, her words thick with longing, she pushed against him, leaning into his touch, his kisses as the air licked the exposed skin he left behind, "I should just leave it off all the time?"

She was almost to preoccupied with his mouth, kissing back with intensity, her pent up desire bursting forth, that she hardly noticed what his hands were doing. That was until he pulled back what seemed to be all to abruptly, and then the only thing left was-

Her breath came first in a hitch, then in a moan, before the rest of her body all but melted, as she was filled with both longing and desire. It was all she could do, not to attack right there, to remain, where she was looking back into his gaze, with a dark impassioned one of her own.

"You know what I want," she breathed, after giving a mew of protest as he froze. She froze too, barely daring to breath for a moment. And then she was pushing back, forcing the boy forward, and off of her. "I want to stop being so good; I want to stop playing by the rules. And most of all-"

She paused,pushing him far enough back to place herself firmly in his lap, palms flat against his chest, even as she pushed her hips against his, bring them nose to nose, her gaze boring into his.

"I want you."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 am

"Ah..." Brock found himself on his back, gazing up at a Kallie he had only seen once or twice, but had dreamed about more than he would admit. Placing his hands on her hips, he groaned as she moved against him, enticing a familiar southbound rush of blood. "Kal-" his voice disappeared into a whimper as he met her eyes, all his reasonings and cautions disappearing as he sank into her gaze. His hips moved against hers almost at their own accord, while the electricity of her skin on his completely enthralled him.

He was suddenly very aware of how troublesome his belt would be, and wondered if that had been why Kallie never liked it much. Those five extra seconds could mean...

Trying to focus through the haze settling down onto his mind. "Volchonka-" he tried again, his voice rough with barely surpressed emotion. He just had to be completely unillusioned.

"Are you... sure?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:31 am

The girl shivered, and surpressed a groan as she contined to move against him, a slight smirk pulling at his lips, as he began to sound more like her - hesitant. Her hands seemed to slide lower of their own accord.

Kallie pushed her lips against his, moving them slowly, her tongue dancing out of its own accord. Her body was flush against his, pushing against him, and yet she knew that this was just...

Unbelievably not close enough.

She barely even noticed that she had gotten the belt undone.

Her heart was pounding in her ears, blood rushing, well everywhere - but she had never felt more clear headed in her life. She may not have wasted hours on this decision - though it crossed her mind possibly more often than she would have previously liked - but she knew without a drop of doubt.

"I've never been more positive of anything in my life."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 am

Brock growled slightly as she continued to move against him, his fragile hold on his control slipping even more. His lips moved against hers, unable to find a way to think anything but her name. She always had been the one - the only one - able to unarm him like this. It was beginning to dawn on him what it meant. What this - all of this - meant. But for now, Kallie was taking up his entire person, possessing him, taking control of what had always been notoriously untamed.

It was a feeling he wished to have his forever. This was where a decision was made. A decision that would later break the boy.

At her words, he arched his back into her, pressing himself against her more fully. His lips found hers once more as he flipped them, clothes becoming disgarded barriers until there was only flesh to press against flesh. "Kallie." He sighed, looking down into her eyes. Leading a slow kiss, he gave them both what they wanted.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 pm

There was a brief pause, a momentarily panic, second guessing. What if what she was doing was -? What if he didn't -? If she was -?

And then his lips were against hers, flesh on flesh and there was nothing else in the world, no one else in the world except for her and him, entwined.

One.

*Do, Do, Do - Time lapse, stuff happens, la da da da - none of your buisness*

Despite the warmth still eminating from the fire slowly crackling behind them, and the fine sheen of persperation that covered her pale skin, Kallie shivered slightly as she curled into his bare chest. She relaxed into the boy as her breathing began to slow back to normal, her heart no longer pounding in her ears.

"Brock, I-" her voice cracked slightly, and she cleared her throught, running her finger softly along the muscles beneath them as she decided to try a different tactic. "Who knew studying could be so... educational."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

The teen chuckled, the sound rumbling in his chest as the arm around her waist tightened slightly before resuming its former task of slowly tracing up and down her spine. Turning his head from its focus on the stars that had become the room's ceiling, he pressed a soft kiss again her forehead, before placing another on her lips. Pulling away slightly, he grinned. "I could study like this more often." He teased, a smirk flitting across his lips as he thought of just how loud his Volchonka had been. If there had been any doubt of who, exactly, was the lucky bastard causing her this much pleasure, it hadn't lasted long.

No wonder her voice cracked.

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Pouting slight as he pulled away, trailing after him slightly, leaning in to nuzzle against him.

"Hmm, I don't think this kind of studying will help you on your NEWTs," she murmred teasingly, eyeing his smirk with a mingle of suspicion and hunger. She pressed her lips against his quickly. "You better watch whatever you're thinking in that little head of yours. You wouldn't want to get in trouble now would you?"

Her eyes glinted as she began to lean down again, but stopped as she shivered once more.

"And now I'm cold," she pouted, wiggingly against him slightly, "Look at you, doing a horrible job here - you know a man's supposed to keep his woman nice and warm. You should really fix this."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 am

Brock's eyes sparkled impishly as they refocused on her, his smirk widening slightly, becoming even more devious, if that was even possible. "Well, I don't know which NEWTs you're thinking of taking, but a few of those study sessions and I could graduate top of my class." He returned her kiss, a small whine of protest flying from his lips as she pulled away, his hold on her tightening just that much more to make sure she didn't try to get any farther away. He never wanted her any farther than his side. He was wary of the day he wouldn't be able to reach out and just...

Pull her close.

Rolling, he completely covered her body with his, looking down into her eyes even as his own gaze flashed mischievously. "What am I thinking?" He murmured, leaning forward to brush his lips along her jawline. "What am I thinking what am I thinking..." He pressed a lingering open mouthed kiss to her neck, sucking to leave a love bite and smirking into her skin. "I dunno, Kallie. What are you thinking?"

A shiver wracked his body as she moved against him, his eyes darkening hungrily as he pulled away to look at her again. "Warm enough yet?" He murmured, lips lingering at her ear, even as he nipped at it teasingly. "Or would you like me to get..." His hips rolled, and he bit down softly. "Closer?"
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

"I'm- I'm thinking," her head tilted back slightly as a groan tried to fight its way through her throat. Her eyes drifted shut and she completely forgot what question she was even trying to answer. Why did he always have to be so distracting.

His hips, a delicious taunt, finally broke whatever weak resolve was holding out, a spasm worked its way through her body, before she pulled his close, tight against her, her legs slowly hooking around his own, shifting for what she wanted.

"I'm thinking," she managed to get out a husky whisper, "that there's no such thing as too close."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 pm