Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Feel Pretty

Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

I Feel Pretty Empty I Feel Pretty

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 am

Walking down the street, she hummed softly to herself, eyes peering one passing stores and boutiques. It might not be Paris, but the clothes here were beautiful, in style and fresh off of the runways. They just had to be bought. Looking over her shoulder for the umpteenth time at the man struggling to carry all her shopping bags, she sighed, waiting for him to hurry up.

Oh, if there was one thing she truly loved about - Bill, that was his name right, Bill? - her current paramour was the little servent that accompanied her on all her shopping trips. Carrying the bags herself was just tiresome, and one would never be able to finish shopping if they were weighed down by countless bags and boxes. Tapping her foot impatiently for the man, Juliette tossed her hair over her shoulder, another store catching her eye.

Staring at all the shoes in the display, her look of impatience evaporated into a grin and momentarily forgetting the man trailing behind her, she dashed into the store as fast as her high-heeled feet could carry her, almost immediately crashing into someone.

Somehow managing to regain her balance, she dusted herself off before giving the individual an apologetic smile. "Sorry," she spoke in accented English, "I should look before running into stores."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

I Feel Pretty Empty Re: I Feel Pretty

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Kas caught the girl, his surprise at being crashed into evaproated into a laugh as he pushed her back up steadying her on her feet.

"Not a problem at all," he responded with an easy grin,"I should look before I walk into any store. I feel I am quite out of my comfort Zone here."

He glanced at the shoes, and other obvious feminie articles that took up most of the stores space.

"Though... since fate has seemed to plop you right into my lap... perhaps you can help me?"
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:31 am

He was rather attractive. But, as they were in a woman's store, he was probably buying something for someone special. And Juliette knew better than to even try. "I guess we're both alike that way," She shrugged, giving him a little smile.

"Sure," she grinned, rubbing her hands together as she looked around the store. "Fashion is my passion."

(Sucky post >_>)
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 pm

Kasper raised an eyebrow, "Hmm, quite the passion. And does this Passion help pay the bills, or hinder them?"

He winked and gave the girl a laugh.

Looking around the story, he became serious again.

"I need to buy my fiance... something, only... I don't have any idea what."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 am

"If only it did," she laughed, grinning up at him. As much as she loved fashion, she'd never wanted to make a career out of it. That just took too much work.

Following his gaze around the store, Juliette couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. Everything in the store looked wonderful, even the things that wouldn't look good on her.

"Well, what sort of things does she like? And what sort of things does she wear?" she asked, tilting her head up at the man.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

"Ahh," he grinned slightly at her, "I know the feeling; actually putting in the effort for something."

He shook his head and grinned.

"I finally sucked it up and got myself I real job only a couple of years ago. A sad day, when you have to admit you need to be an adult." He shook his head sadly before laughing and flashing her an impish grin.

"Well," he frowned slightly, "I don't really know if I can say... she seems to like not girly things or well... I mean they are girly to me, but more...."

He floundered and shrugged, "Do I sound enough like a man yet? Or do I need to struggle more?"
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:52 pm

"Oh, I put in the effort for some things, just not work." Juliette said with a shrug, laughing softly.

"I've still been avoiding that day," she admitted, laughing. The day Juliette Josse actually got a job was the day that she allowed someone to run her life. And neither of those two things were going to happen on her watch.

Partying was just too much fun for her to give up.

Laughing at the man's awkwardness, she shook her head. "Yes, you sound very manly," she teased, giving him a little grin. "But you can struggle more if you want."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:09 pm

"Well avoid it as long as you can my friend," he said with a grin, "ITs a real buzz kill... unless you have something really good to meet that day for."

He smile turned softer, a fond one, as Lex's face drifted into his head. He was quite sure he'd do anything for that woman.

"As fun as struggling is, I think I'll pass, if its all the same."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 pm

"Oh, I plan on it," Juliette grinned. "I'm hoping the day never comes, actually." Nodding, she swept her gaze around the store before glancing behind her at the sound of loud breathing.

Her little shopping servant had finally appeared. "Finally," she muttered under her breath before turning back to the man.

"Well, I guess we'll start looking and see if anything jumps out at you as something she'd love."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Kasper turned to the new arrival with a raised eyebrow and then a bright grin, "Hello there. You look well worked."

He let out a chuckle, and then nodded his head.

"A plan indeed."

Turning he began to do just that, "Oh I'm Kasper by the way."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

"She keeps me well worked," the man said with a laugh, adjusting the shopping bags in his hands. Juliette let out a little sigh, giving the man a little smile. He deserved a raise for that. Really, she wasn't sure how he kept such a positive attitude.

Raising an eyebrow as he turned to her, his gaze hardened, she shook her head softly. Or maybe he needed to be fired instead.

"Great," she grinned as she turned away from the shopping servant to the man who was actually worth her time. "Let's get started."

Humming as she turned towards the shoes, she said, "Nice to meet you, Kasper. I'm Juliette."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Kasper inclide his head at the man looking between the two, "Well... you certainly have something going for you. I wish you luck.... with this."

He turned away from them both, chortling slight to himself as he walked, assuming at the very least this Juliette would follow.

"In your exeperienced oppinion... should I be looking for something clothesy or... jewlerey-y?"
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm

"Thank you," he said, inclining his head at Kasper.

Shaking her head softly, Juliette rubbed softly at her temples. God, of all the people paid to assist her, did he really have to be so infuriating? How in the world had he managed to stay employed for so long? She could only wonder.

"Stay here," she muttered out of the corner of her mouth before following after Kasper. Humming softly, she grinned.

"Well, in my experienced opinion, I'd go with jewelry. With clothes, you have to choose the right size and colour and everything, but jewelry's easier. You just choose what looks pretty."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 pm

"Jewlery it is," Kasper nodded his head, grinning and bouncing off in the direction indecated.

He frowned slightly looking it all over.

"I have to say... I don't know if I can tell what is pretty or not," he let out a laugh, "Why don't you narrow it down for me... and I'll do the rest of the work."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Shaking her head amusedly, Juliette tagged behind, grinning at all the jewelry in front of her. Reminding herself that this wasn't for her, she gave her head another little shake. 

Glancing at Kasper out of the corner of her eye, she laughed along with him. "It's fine, I really don't mind." Turning back to the jewelry in front of her, Juliette paused for a moment. And then she was off, scanning and flipping over and discarding the ones she deemed not good enough into a rather large pile. 

Minutes later, she stepped back, frowning slightly at the entirely too small pile in front of her. "Look over those, I'll go find more." Nodding once, she headed to the other side of the table, beginning the process all over again.

Spoiler:
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Kasper couldn't help but be fasniated as he watched the woman shop. It was quite a remarckable thing in and of itself. He had never seen anyone take it... well quite so seriously.

This was like an art to her. She really could, he believed, shop for a job, if there truly was a job that required such a thing.

Laughing off he just nodded his head she gave him the jewls before running off again. He shifted through them, at a lost for how one was prettier than the other. They were all...

Well pretty.

Though his fingers kept straying back to the silver necklase. It was simple... yet beatuiful.

Like Lex.

"I like this one, " he murmured.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Running her fingers along a particularly pretty necklace, Juliette grinned, pushing it over into the personal pile of jewellery for herself, which she had given careful care to not be larger than the one for Kasper's fiancee.

Because, as she needed to keep reminding herself, this wasn't for her. This was for someone she'd never met. Pausing, finger hovering over a pair of earrings, she frowned. Really, when you put it like that, she really didn't know why she was doing this.

Shrugging it off as just her being kind and caring, she glanced up at the sound of Kasper's voice. Giving him a little smile, she stepped back towards him. "That is a pretty one. So you're going to take that one?"

Humming softly, she glanced down at the one's he hadn't chosen.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 am

Kasper smiled and after a moment, he nodded his head "I do think that is the one I want."

He glanced back and look back at the woman, a knowning smile on his face.

"You know... if you're admiring the rest, you can take it."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm

"That's great," Juliette beamed. "I bet she'll love it." And if she didn't, then clearly the woman had no taste because that necklace was beautiful.

Her eyes widening, she squealed, "Really, that's great, thank you!" Grinning, she threw her arms around him in a hug before quickly letting go. "Right, I don't even really know you. Sorry about that."

Shaking her head, she let out a little embarrassed laugh.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Kas laughed and returned the hug attack with ease, "Its no problem. If you can't hug people you just met, who can you hug, right?"

He laughed again, and carefully tucked his chosen gift away, looking around to pay.

"Well, I suppose its the least I could do to thank you for your help. I think I would have been lost for ages had I been on my own."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:50 pm

"Yeah, I guess so," Juliette shrugged, smiling but still unable to shake that uncomfortable feeling of embarrassment.

Grinning at his thanks, she at least had the decency to wave it off, "It's nothing. I'm sure someone else would've wandered along." Shrugging slightly, she still added, "But thank you."
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Kasper smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "But they might not have, and then all would have been lost. So thank you, very much."

He held up the necklace and nodded towards the check out.

"Well, I suppose I need to go pay. Maybe I'll see you around."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:08 pm

"And there would've been one very disappointed fiancee, and none of us want that, right?" For a moment, Juliette couldn't help but wonder what that was like, to be so in love with a person to want to spend the rest of your life would them. "You're welcome." She said softly, caught up in her own thoughts of fairy tale weddings.

Snapping out of it, she nodded, waving to Kasper. "Yeah, maybe I will."

Smiling at him, she glanced back down at all the jewellery around her, already getting lost in her own head again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:07 pm