Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Why Me? (Hayden/Sam)

Why Me? (Hayden/Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Me? (Hayden/Sam)

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:04 pm

"I'd rather you just never meet him, it's for the best. If you ever do run into him, you'll know him, but dont make sure you dont tihnk of me; if he gets into your head and finds out you know me... well i dont even wanna think of what he might wanna do..."

Sam smiled as Hyaden lay against his chest and Wolfie barked up at her happily and wagged his tail.

"Ha ha, i know, but the first heartbeat comes before that and its such an amazing thing for a couple to hear for the first time together. And the scan pictures; first baby photos ever. It'll be something for you and Hades to look forward to together, or i'd go with you if he couldnt."

Sam laughed and hugged her back. "Oh has he? Well its no suprise, a woman as astonishingly beautiful as you is bound to have more than one man after her."

"I hope so." Sam smiled at Hayden and then down at the stomach. "And im sure im going to love it too."

He shook off the seizure and smiled at Hayden, trying to assure her she didnt need to be worried.
    "Im ok Hayden. That was just a bit weird for me thats all ha ha. But hey," He ran his hand across the stomach gently. "At least it was a good thing i saw becuase of it. Your baby is going to be so beautiful Hayden, you're going to be so proud. I'd draw you the image, but then that'd ruin the suprise."

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

"I'm sure i could protect myself from this man" she smirked.

"A heartbeat. That would be amazing to hear" she exclaimed, her pretty face glowing. "I'll get you a picture. And I'd love you to come with me" she smiled, postively glowing with excitment and happiness.

"Haha. I'm not beautiful" she blushed. "No, you nuthead. I was talking about you. Your my bestmate" she grinned, hugging him.

"Sam with your werewolf senses. Can you hear a heart beat" she asked, pulling his head to her stomach.

"It's going to be beautiful! I will be proud. I be the best mum ever" she said, tears of happiness falling freely down her face.

She started singing softly "There's something about you now. I can't quite figure out. Everything she does is beautiful, everything she does is right.
    Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do. Nothing to lose. And it's you and me and all of the people, and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you and me and all of the people with nothing to do. Nothing to prove. And it's you and me and all of the people and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you".

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Sam knew Hayden was a strong woman, but he was still afraid of her running into him.
    "Just watch yourself though alright?"

Sam smiled as her; she looked so beautiful when she glowed with happiness. "I'd like to go with you too, but really, its up to Hades to go to the scans too."

He stroked her face and smiled into her eyes. "I dont think you realise how beautiful you really are."
    "Oh! Me! Ha ha, oh dear, i dont think Hades will see it as just friendship, he'll kill me ha ha!" He hugged her back and tickled her playfully. Hades was really lucky to have a girl like Hayden, Sam hoped he knew that.

"Whoa" He blushed as she pulled hi head to her stomach. "No not yet, but i'll be able to soon. Its weird though, i cna hear your body working. You'll be happy to know everything in that womb of yours is in tip-top shape so the baby should develop just fine and be quite happy and healthy in there."

Sam's eyes teared up with hers. "Just think how proud you'll be when you get to hold your baby in yours arms for the first time. I hope i can be by your side when that happens. And i know you're going to be terrific Hayden."

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm

"Okay, I'll watch myself" she promised. "Though he can't be worse than my father".

"Yes, I suppose but I'll be you a picture" she grinned up at him.

"I'm not beautiful" she whispered, blushing. "The baby will get its beauty from its father".

"He can think what he likes. Your my bestfriend and i will keep you around" she laughed as he tickled her.

"Good to know but i wish you could hear its heartbeat" she whispered, relaxing into him, continuing her song.

"You can be third to hold it. Promise" she smiled. "And you best be there for the birth. And don't laugh if i scream" she glared at him but started laughing at the thought of herself screaming.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 pm

He was glad she'd promised to be careful. There was no telling what Kerew would do. So far he had been pretty benign, but that never lasted long.

Sam laughed. "I like Hades and all, but i wouldnt regard the man as beautiful ha ha. He not ugly though by any means, he's got a nicer mug than me, but trust me, i bet that baby will be the spitting image of you."

Sam knew that song, he'd tried to play that on guitar once for Crystella but failed miserably. At least Hayden could sing it a whole lot better than he could.
    He sang with her. "And i dont know why, i cant take my eyes off of you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose, and its you and me, and all of the people and i dont know why, i cant take my eyes off of you... what day is it, and in what month this clock never seemed so alive."
    "Do you know this one by lifehouse? 'And how can i stand here with you, and not be moved by you, now you tell me how could it be, any better than this, coz you're all i want, you're all i need, you're everything, everything..."

Sam smiled at her. Being one of the first to hold the baby would be like the biggest honour ever.
    "Dont worry, i'll be there" He smiled and laughed with her. "Trust me, i'll know better than to laugh at a hormonal woman when she's in labour ha ha! Besides, pain isnt funny. The funny thing is that you'll be high off of the gas and air ha ha"

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:12 am

"You very handsome" she smle, ruffling his hair. "I want the baby to look like him a bit. But if it looked like me, I wouldn't mind" she grinned.

She smiled as he sang with him She loved this song and suddenly thinkingof songs, she got this image in her head of someone singing 'You're having my baby' to her. She smiled, if someone sang that to her she would be so happy.

"Yeah, Lifehouse. Muggle songs are great" she grinned.

"I am not hormonal" she glared at Sam. "You better stop me from saying something stupid if i'm so high off air and gas" she laughed.

She was trying to think of another song to sing.

"Hold on little girl. Show me what he's done to you, stand up little girl. A broken heart can't be that bad, when it's through, it's through. Fate will twist the both of you, so come on baby come on over. Let me be the one to show you. I'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you feel it too. Waited on a line of greens and blues, just to be the next to be with you".

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

He laughed as she ruffled his hair and grinned with her.

He didnt know why but he felt complelled to sing another song to her, with Wolfie softly howling a harmony:
    "You're having my baby - well Hade's technically - what a lovely way of saying how much you love me, having my baby, what a lovely way of saying what you're thinking of me, i can see it, your face is glowin', i can see it in your eyes, im happy you know it, having my baby, you're the woman i love and i love whats its doin' to ya..." He smiled down at her.

"You're not hormonal right now" He laughed. "And i'll try, but its means having to miss out on some quality funnyness." He stuck his tongue out at her to show he was only messing.

He listened as she sang. It was nice to hear Hayden sing as opposed to cry. She had a lovely voice, and even though he didnt know the song, whatever it was, she sang it beautifully.

He hoped Hades would be excited about the baby like Hayden now was; he'd better be. He would be severly annoyed at anyone who tried to bring down Hayden's mood now. If it was him, he would put the woman up in his arms and twirl her about in the air and cry with overwhelming joy and tell her how much he loved her, how much he hoped the baby would be like her, how he couldnt wait to meet it. If Hades reacted in any other way other than happy, Sam wouldnt be a very happy bunny.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:27 pm

She blushed as he started singing that song and burst in happy tears. "Oh..Sam...your...so....sweet" she said, between sobs, kissing his cheek.

"You too Wolfie" she said.

"Well, if i get horomonal. Don't laugh at me" she said, pouting. "Fine, you can listen to my babbling but i will say something i regret. Something like...'I love you Sam' with Hades next to me" she started laughing.

Hayden loved singing. "That song was one my grandpa use to sing to me when i was upset. It's called 'To be with you' by 'Mr Big'" she smiled.

"Sam...why are you a bunny?" she asked, confused.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

He panicked when he saw tears but relaxed and smiled when he saw Hayden was happy. 'Phew' he thought 'ive done something right for once ha ha'

He kissed her on the opposite cheek softly and Wolfie licked the back of her hand.

"I promise not to laugh at you" He laughed at her pout. "Gee thanks you'd regret saying you love me!" He joked. "But yea, somehow i dont see that going down well with him ha ha!"

"Awwh, your grandpa sounds like a nice man. I hope he didnt have to sing a song to cheer you up too much though."
    Sam thought about his own grandad who had passed when Sam was only little, but he was a kind-hearted man when he had time for him. He remembered him giving Sam his prized daggar and Saizilia his staff before he passed. The daggar had become one Sam's most prized possessions too.

Sam laughed. "Oh, 'not a happy bunny' is just a muggle idiom, the expression isnt literal. It just means i wont be very happy ha ha. My mum always used to say that when one of us came home on a mood, she'd go 'oooh dear, someones not a very happy bunny'."
    Sam missed his mum. He wished he had family he was close to to announce his engagement to Cryssie and introduce his best friend Hayden.

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm

She laughed at his panicked expression and kissed his cheek again.

She blushed as he kissed her cheek and ruffled Wolfie's fur.

"No, course i don't regret saying i love you. But I'll regret you getting murdered by Hades...if he wants me after this" she said, gesturing to her stomach.

"Sam, also promise me you won't laugh at me when get fat. Luckily i know a spell that helps you lose weight after the baby's born" she looked down with a frown, trying to imagine herself fat.

"No. He died before the abuse happened. But it was just when i was feeling down. Like when a pet died" she smiled at the memory.

"Oh so you're not a bunny?" she laughed.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:23 am

Sam didnt mind being kissed on the cheek, but he was sure Hades would mind if he saw them ha ha.
    "Ha, yea, i dont realy want my boss to murder me. And hey hey hey" He rocked her in his arms. "No going backwards. Of course he'll still want you. What man wouldnt?"

Sam laughed. "I dont think you'll ever be fat. There'll just be a little bump that'll be adorable. You do realise, like it or not, when you start showing im gonna go absolutely nuts with my camera ha ha. And dont even complain that'll you'll look fat 'cause im sure you'll still look gorgeous"

"Ahhh... i'm sorry to hear that... but at least you had comfort. I got whacked over the head if i cried over a pet. My dad thought i was pathetic to want t o hold a proper funeral and say last words for a rabbit. I still did though to spite him ha ha. I made a big spectacle with candles so the neighbours could see what a strange little boy he had."

"No im not a bunny." Sam smiled and tapped his head with his wand so bunny ears grew. He wiggled his nose hoping to make her laugh. "But i'll be one if you want me to be." He started playfully nibbling at her hair and nuzzling and nudging her arm with his nose. "Go on, giv'us a carrot" He joked.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 4:56 pm

"I don't want you murdered either" she smiled, poking in between the ribs. She laughed as he rocked her and stuck out her tongue. "I'm not the baby" she pouted. "Hmmm...Lots of men wouldn't" she said, raising her eyebrows at his flattery.

"A bump. Thats fat" she pouted again. "Camera!" her eyes widened. "YOU WOULDN'T SAMUEL" she yelled.

"Aww, poor you But that sounds pretty funny"she smiled at the candles part.

She laughed as he nibbled her hair. "Your going to get a hairball" she giggled.

"You know I'm going to be having cravings real soon. And I'm going to make you run round getting me food" she joked.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 pm

He chuckled as he was poked in the ribs and as she stuck her tongue out at him.
    "You're a baby to me and me wants to take care of you" He teased in jokey weird voice.

"Well the men who wouldnt are either clearly gay or retarded then."

"A bump nots fat, its cute!" He laughed and winked devilishly at her, his playful childish side showing through. "Oh but i would Hayden" he stuck his tongue out at her. "You and your baby could have a little modelling career together, i'll make like a million scrap books and portfolios of you"

"My mum thought so too," He laughed. "But my dad didnt. I used all our best candles and robbed like £30 off him to buy more ha ha"

He jokily carried on nibbling. "Hairball? I'd much prefer a carrot" He juoked, tapping his head with his wand again to make the bunny ears disapear. He was glad he was able to make her laugh. Not everyone found him funny.

"My dear lady," He said in a mock knight-fashioned voice. "I shall be more than happy to oblige thee and cater to all your craving needs." He smiled at her. He'd be happy to do things for her. "I wonder if you'll get weird cravings ha ha. Like, my mum couldnt stop eating cream donuts and crisps even though she had never liked them before in her life, my auntie dipped pickled gerkins in honey, eugh, and my mates mum just wanted to use detol in all her cleaning all the time coz she just anted the breath in the smell constantly ha ha"

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:04 pm

"You can take care of me" she smiled, hugging him.

"Ar, what i wouldn't do to be able to turn gay men straight" she laughed, dimples in her cheeks appearing.

She grinned."I could do that muggle lady shot, you know. Demi Moore's pregnancy shot" she smiled.

She started laughing even more. "You carry on eating my hair and I'll eat you" she smiled innocently before turning in her animagus, a vixen.

"Weird cravings?" she shuddered. "If i want to eat pineapple deny me because i hate pineapple" she laughed. "Actually i do fancy eating Pineapple dipped in honey and cream" she licked her lips.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm

"Good" He said returning the hug and tapping the end of her nose. "'Cause i intend to look after you, permision or no my dear friend" He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

He laughed with her and poked her dimples, which he thought were really cute and attractive. "You probably could do ha ha."

"Yea yea, you well could." Sam smiled back, taking mock shots with an imaginary camera. He spoke in a weird mock photographer voice. "You look beautiful darling! Beautiful! It make me cry! Work it, flaunt it, thats perfect darling, you are fabulous!"

"You dont want to eat me, i dont taste very nice ha ha"
    His eyes widened in awe at her vixen form. He growled to say 'wow, tres sex-ey!' He couldnt think of her as any other animal but a vixen.

"You hate it but you want it right now? Ha ha, oh dear, cravings are setting in already!" Sam laughed and pulled a sweet from his pocket. He tapped it with his wand and turned it into what Hayden had requested. "For you m'lady" He smiled with a wink. "Would the lady like anything else?"

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:21 pm

She laughed as he tapped her nose and bit his finger lightly.

She pouted as he poked her dimples, which she hated.

She stood up and started strutting round and pulling poses. "Uh, I think Hades will be angry if i did it naked though" she giggled. She was not shy about her body at all. Ar, the postives of going to Beauxbatons.

She turned into a vixen and curled up on his lap and licked his fingers before turning back. "Hmm...you taste like chocolate and mint" Hayden smiled.

She smiled and greedily ate the pineapple, honey. cream mix. "No thanks Sammy" she smirked.

"Ar, I'm going to have to buy new clothes for pregnant people and i dislike their outfits" she pouted.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 pm

"Ooowww" He joked as she bit his finger.

He laughed and applauded as she posed. He blushed at the naked comment. "Erm... no need for naked. Im sure you have a lovely body, but Hades really would slughter me then ha ha"

"Ha ha, do i? Thats probably all the sweets i always carry around with me. Ive always had a rather large sweet tooth ha ha."

He laughed happily as she gobbled up the pineapple treat. "Glad you're enjoying it" He winked.

"Hey dont worry, you can actually find some fairly nice maternity clothes now. And im sure you'd still look gorgeous and sexy in anything. Tell her Wolfie" Wolfie barked in agreement with Sam and nuzzled Hayden's arm. "See, even Wolfie thinks so."

He helped her up fro the floor and wrapped his coat around her again as they walked for a while.
    "Do you want me to walk you back to the castle soon Haid? Hades'll will be mising you and be worried i bet."

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

She smirked at him and poked him. "You wuss" she joked.

"Aww. You'd love it really" she winked at him.

"I suppose he would murder you" she laughed.

"Don't laugh" she said, sticking out her tongue which was now yellow from the pinapple sweet.

She pouted. "Fine. Thanks you too" she smiled, hugging Sam and ruffling Wolfie's fur.

"No, it's fine Sam. I'm going to go and tell Hades about the...baby" she whispered.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:43 pm

"I cant help but be a wuss" He laughed. "I am a very proud mummy's boy ha ha"

He blushed again. Of course any man would love it, she was beautiful, but Sam didnt think of Hayden in a sexual way. He had more respect for women to just think of them in that way.

He laughed at her yellow tongue and hugged her back.

He squoze her hand to show her she had his support. He wished he could have walked her some of the way, in case she got nervous and had second thoughts.
    Sam thought Hayden was a brave woman. He hoped Hades would be happy when she told him.

He held her close to him so her head rested on his chest and kissed her forehead softly, lovingly. "Good luck Hayden. Im sure everything will be ok, you'll see." He smiled warmly into her eyes, and stroked her face as he walked in the opposite direction with Wolfie.
    "I'll see you soon yea..?"

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

She laughed, "I know you can't".

She smiled at his blush and winked. "So I'll be seeing you for nude photographs" she teased.

She leant into his embrace. "Be good you too" she smiled.

"Hopefully....See you" she smiled and waved at them.

Forcing herself to be brave, she apparated to just outside Malfoy Manor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 am