Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Burn (Arsen and Richard)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Burn (Arsen and Richard) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burn (Arsen and Richard)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

"Cool i didn't think anything could out stand fiendfyre." He smiled. "How did you figure it out? Surely you didn't test it out on yourself?" He asked rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah right Professor Smith would kill me if i so much as laid a finger on her." He smirked. "But what he doesn't know wont hurt him right?" He smiled. "But no, no cold showers for me." He smirked.

"Right we need to work on the whole hair thing." He frowned straightening his hair again.

"Oh good i dont fancy having to put it on every day. It would get rather annoying after the first..." He thought for a second. "... 5 seconds." He smirked rubbing his hands together then reaching out to take Richards hand.

"Well you should have been looking for me." He smiled sticking his tongue out. "You trust me?" He laughed sending a heat wave through Rich's arm to his body.

"How does that feel? Do you suddenly want to run?" He asked still sending him energy. "I can run for miles and not get tired in the day. Of course you wont be able to last as long as me with those old legs of yours." He smirked dropping his hand. "Now you know why i don't like to stay still for too long." He laughed. "Irritating isn't it?"

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Richard nodded,

"You're right in saying I didn't do it myself." he frowned a little, "But people have been kind enough to throw generous amounts of the stuff at me."

He chuckled a little,

"Alright then..." he mimed taking notes, "Note to self: get Cobie to put monitoring charms on Charlotte and Arsen so no smexy fun times occur before seventh year."

Richard grinned,

"Why?" he smirked a little and ruffled the hair again, "Seems perfectly logical to me. You spend hours grooming and I ruin it. Are you confused about your role in this?"

He nodded,

"You're telling me." he shuddered, "I had to make the spell up. My master expected me to apply the potion daily. The brush gets really annoying in more... awkward places."

Richard rolled his eyes,

"Sorry Pup but I found the love of my life first." he winked at the boy, "Takes a bit more of my time."

He nodded,

"I trust you." he replied honestly before frowning at the sudden influx of energy, "Man this is irritating... it makes my blood itch. Makes me feel all jumpy. Like I've just come off a blood rush."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

"Wow you must have wound up a lot of people." He smirked. "No don't you dare. He doesn't like me as it is and that will just tip him over the edge. I do like to live you know." He smiled hitting Rich in the arm. "Besides seventh year is ages away and if Cobalt knows i wont even be able to touch her without getting stabbed."

"Wait so let me get this straight being you apprentice means you messing up my hair? How if that fair? So what do i get to do then?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

"Ew far too much info, but i would hate to do that. I'd probably end up poisoning myself." He smirked.

"Hmm guess thats your lose." He smirked sticking his tongue out. "Now you know how it feels i have to put up with that all the time. I hate staying still it irritates me." He shuddered itching his arm.

"You might want to run that off." He smirked. "I gave you ALOT so it will last a while." He laughed.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:52 pm

Richard chuckled darkly,

"I have been a lot of things - to a lot of people - in my relatively short life." he looked up at the sky with a bitter smile, "I've been friend, I've had fire thrown at me by friend. I've been enemy, I've had fire thrown at me by enemy. I've been an inspiration, I've had fire thrown at me by... my 'number one fan'."

He smirked a little,

"Don't worry, Cobalt likes you. I can tell. You know how I can tell?" his smirk grew, "You still have the... equipment to be with his daughter. If he didn't like you, regardless of who his boss is to you, would be separated from what biologically defines a person as a man."

Richard laughed a bit and ruffled his hair once more,

"No, being my friend lets me ruffle your hair." he shrugged, "And you can ruffle my hair if you want. I'll probably find it more amusing than anything. Just to see you trying to reach my head."

He chuckled a little,

"Well no matter how bad the images you have from that idea, it's worse to experience. Trust me."

Richard frowned a little before gripping his wand in his hand tightly, pointing it out at the lake,

"Tell me Arsen... what do you think is the most draining spell in existence?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 pm

"Wow they all seem to love fire." He smirked. "It's just such a shame you don't have my awesome yet annoying gift. It would have helped you a lot." He smiled one eyebrow raised as he laughed. "Wait you have a fan?" He asked trying to hide his laughter.

"How do you know i'm not still a man because Char would desert him is he hurt me?" He asked folding his arms over his chest.

"For god sake my hair is off limits." He smirked straightening it again. "Oh were friends? Good then i can hit you and not get detention." He smiled punching him in the arm once more. "Now that... that is just not fair. You wait till i grow you will never being able to style your hair again."

"I'm thinking i'd rather stick to the sun. If it's that bad." He smiled gripping his own wand tightly just incase there was something on the attack. He turned around to look at the lake to see nothing there.

He thought for a second and shrugged. "I don't know. What is it?"

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Richard shrugged a little,

"Fire's and all-purpose tool. It kills, it wounds and it maims. All the good stuff." he replied with a chuckle, "But if I had your gift it would mean I wouldn't have had practice in becoming solid metal in under a second. And that's useful."

He frowned a little and looked away,

"My self-styled 'number one fan' is a person I somehow 'inspired' when trying to evade people trying to kill me." he scowled at the thought, "He's a serial killer. Tries to use some of the same techniques I used to kill my attackers. Except he's no good at active alchemy. He ends up over powering even the simplest of the spells. They explode. Violently."

Richard shrugged,

"Because he's good at memory charms." he looked at his apprentice, the same seriousness from his previous statement present in his eyes, "No matter how much he may appear to have changed Arsen, remember that Cobalt has no morals. Using memory charms on children is not the lowest he's sunk."

He chuckled a little and rubbed his arm in mock pain,

"Ouch Arsen!" he smirked, "If your right hook's that weak I might have to start teaching you muggle fighting as well. Comes in really handy."

Richard sighed a little, smiling slightly,

"A good answer Arsen." he continued to point his wand out at the lake, "The answer is that it varies from person to person. Yours might be water charms. Mine..."

He a sharp stab at the lake he growled in concentration. A powerful, continuous, burst of silvery liquid flew from his wand tip, arcing across the surface of the lake. He turned to Arsen as he continued to poor magic into the spell,

"Making Mercury." he grimaced, "A bit too close to gold for convenient alchemy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

"And destroys. It love to destroy." He smiled rubbing his hands together. "True i never thought about that." He frowned. "Well its a good job i have you then isn't it Hade... dad ugh. Well he's more bothered about using my gift than anything else." He shrugged.

"Wow so you have your own personal stalker? Nice rather you than me." He smirked. "Is he a serial killer or assassin? There's a difference."

"Memory charms? What's he going to do?" He asked not entirely sure what he was saying. "He wont touch Char will he? If he makes her forget me i swear i wont stop Uncle Aspen from tearing his throat out." He growled. "He hasn't changed at all he's still up to his old tricks. I'm sure of it."

"Right number one i'm left handed so you got my weak hand. Number two i didn't even hit you properly. Number three those pathetic parents of mine did do something of use. I was trained in muggle combat till the age of nine when i refused to do it anymore. Then they got themselves and Aidan killed idiots." He snarled.

He turned to watch Rich as the silvery liquid appeared. "So yours is mercury? How did you even find that out? I mean it's not something you'd do on a daily basis is it?" He asked.

"I wouldn't know mine i don't know how to make water? I can't actually see myself needing to know."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:44 pm

"I kinda took that one as a given. But it does destroy pretty well." he paused a little before smiling a little, "Okay Pup... time for some touchy feely crap. How are you dealing with the whole 'dad' thing? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Shouldn't be stalking me anymore. I ripped a lung out the last time he tried to kill people to impress me." he answered with a small frown, "No he's a serial killer. Doesn't accept money. Fixated on his 'work' way too much. The man is mentally unbalanced."

He frowned a little,

"As a last resort? Yes, he would wipe her mind. He told me once that he would use the memory charm on Charlotte for one of two reasons." he frowned a little more, "If she asked to forget something very horrible. Or if you, or anyone else, became too much of a source of pain."

Richard laughed a little,

"Your parents taught you how to brawl?" he smirked a little, "Or did they teach you some crap from the Far East? Or boxing perhaps? It's all crap. Most of it comes from instinct anyway."

He grimaced a little,

"It was during my training as an Alchemist." he was beginning to sweat a little now, "I had to make some of each element. This stuff was bloody hard."

Richard scowled,

"So if a house was burning down you would... what? Take the flames in and most likely lose yourself in them?" he shook his head a little, "We'll work on that later."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 18, 2011 10:18 pm

He frowned turning to look over to the castle. "I don't know my father died at the hands of a muggle and as much as i hated him i still see him more as my father than Hades. At the minute i'm avoiding him at all costs whilst he will do anything to speak to me and drag me back 'home'. I don't even know where that is anymore." He shrugged. "Anyway i don't want to talk about it but thanks i'll be fine." He smiled weakly.

"Hmm im not sure about that once a stalker always a stalker. He won't stop because of that he'll turn it in his mind so that you did it as a favour to him or because you wanted a piece of him." He smirked. "I had one in Durmstrang he idolised me." He laughed. "He followed me and Fang everywhere, everything we did he had to do it too. It seriously was creepy. In the end i accidently set his fur coat on fire so he took to stalking us from afar." He shrugged.

"Oh he's one that likes to kill for the sake of it?" He asked nodding in understanding.

"I would never hurt her. I'm here to make her happy so that wont ever happen i wont allow it." He frowned just the thought of her hurt annoyed him. "I'd kill anyone that hurt her."

"I don't know i wasn't really into speaking to them so i don't know what kind it was. Although it probably was all rubbish but they did teach it in Durmstrang so that was an extra year right there." He smiled folding his arms.

"I'd stop that if i was you you never know i could just attack. You know kick a dog whilst it's down or what ever that saying is. I don't follow muggle sayings." He smiled. "Wait how many elements are there? Theres tons right and you had to make them all?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

He shrugged. "I don't know maybe if i tried hard enough i could redirect the fire or something." He suggested.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:25 pm

"Well then I'll drop it for now, I understand." he patted him on the shoulder gently with a small smile, "I'm your master but I'm also your friend. Feel free to talk to me any time you want."

Richard raised an eyebrow,

"I pulled his right lung out... from the top of his stomach. I doubt anyone can really consider that a good thing." he replied with a sigh, "I'm afraid mine is far more dangerous than yours. He may not have been able to transfigure a freaking toothpick but the boy was excepetional at killing. I would know. You... well you're not my first shot at an apprentice Arsen. But so far you've already flattened your competition for best one."

He rubbed tiredly at his eyes,

"Women are creatures we're not meant to understand Arsen. As men we will hurt them by accident without even meaning too." he looked down at his apprentice, "Can you look me in the eyes and tell me you'd be willing to blow your own brains out if you made her go crying to Cobalt over something?"

Richard smirked a little,

"You come to the arena some time in that weird floating city." he grinned a little, "Me and my brother Calab will give you some schooling in killing with your hands and killing with anything you can get your hands on."

He smirked a little,

"And what's the stop me turning my arm a fraction to the right and drowning you in one of the most dense materials in existance?" he shook his head and ended the spell, "It doesn't matter I suppose. We've got the main objective of the lesson done. You want to do anything else before we call it a day?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 pm

"Thanks that means a lot, if i ever need to talk to someone you'll be the first person i come too." He smiled. "No wait maybe the second person." He thought remembering Char. "No you're definitely the first." He smiled. "Wow that was more hard work than i thought."

"Ouch remind me never to get on your bad side. I kinda need my lungs to stay alive fire just loves oxygen." He smirked brushing a twig off his jacket. "Well you never know no one understand the mind of a stalker except maybe a stalker. Wait he was your apprentice? Wow." He frowned shaking his head. "You sure know how to pick them. A crazy stalker that is obsessed with your every move and fire obsessed orphan turned not orphan. Do you like being around messed up people?" He smiled shoving his hands in his pockets.

He frowned looking down to the ground. "Well no if i hurt her intentionally or physically then yes i will. But if i make her cry i'll just have to make it better correct what i did wrong."

"I will during half term i'll find someone to apparate me there before christmas though Uncle Aspen gets excited around christmas." He laughed. "He'd want me there to celebrate with him. Wait didn't you kill all your brothers? Oh is he the one in that box you showed me on my first lesson?" He asked wondering how he brought him back.

"What you think i'm going to stand here and let that happen?" He smiled. "I have legs you know and i do like to us them... a lot. In fact i used them everyday see they are amazing." He smirked sticking his tongue out as he walked a short distance to demonstrate what they could do.

He thought for a second. "Umm there are a lot of things i wanna do but not today we don't have time. Parli Italiano?" He said letting his Italian accent slip.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm

"Well let me put it this way Arsen... I realise that Charlotte is a major part of your life, I respect that." he smirked a little, "But do you really think that she, a teenage girl, will really want to hear half the things that you, a teenage boy, come up with off the top of your head?"

"You're not likely to ever get that treatment from me Arsen. Unless you go ape-shit and try and go on a killing-spree to impress me. Then I might take an organ as some form of punishment." he chuckled a little before shrugged, still grinning, "What can I say? Broken people attract more broken people to them. It's so we can form clubs and talk about how FUBAR we are."

Richard looked down at his apprentice with a frown,

"Let me ask you this... you're both on the staircases. You turn too quickly. Your bag hits her, knocks her off balance, and she takes a spill down the stairs." he raised an eyebrow, "What do you do? And, more importantly, how do you make sure Cobie doesn't kill you for it?"

He laughed a little,

"Glad to see even Aspen can unwind around the holidays. Love them myself." he shrugged a little, "I did kill them all and yes, he was the one in pieces. I can put him back together and simulate his life for a few hours at a time. Best sparring partner I've ever had. Pulls no punches, hates me, was always slightly better than me in a physical fight and he's dead so I don't have to worry about messy law suits."

Richard smirked a little and his hand shot out quickly, messing up Arsen's hair,

"Hehe, those legs will serve you well in coming years." he shrugged a little, "Non proprio. Just a few phrases. Much better at French and Spanish. Not to mention English. I think I'm pretty good at English, seeing as it's my third language."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 pm

"I know that's why i changed my mind. Your the first okay?" He smiled. "Besides i dont wanna dump all my problems on her you'd probably understand better anyway."

He smiled. "Then we don't need to worry i don't feel the need to impress you. I don't think i ever will. But which organ would you take? I kinda need them all." He asked "Yes at least we have that in common."

He frowned. "I don't know well i'd heal her first then i suppose i's just have to face the consequences from Cobie and just hope he doesn't kill me. I don't think he'd listen to me long enough to explain."

"Oh he doesn't unwind he's just as mental as ever he just directs that insaneness on christmas and he is not happy if you dont feel as he happy about it as he does. He's worse than a little kid. In fact he worse than a group of little kids."

"Wow you can bring him back from the dead? That is twisted mate, seriously twisted." He chuckled then turning to growl at his master as he straightened his hair. "Right i need a spell that stops you doing that. Or maybe i'll just burn your hand off." He smirked.

"Well i will have to teach you you know what Lupo means right? English is my second language behind Italian." He smiled.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:15 pm

"I guess I would understand things a little better." he chuckled a little before teasing Arsen, "But I never played with fire quite as much as you."

"Probably a lung to be fair." he shrugged a little, "Why break a good trend? If it turns out he's still alive then I'll just cut to the chase and pull your spine out."

"Men like Cobie have their mistakes as scars." he smirked, "I wouldn't be surprised if he literally took it out of your hide there pup."

He laughed a little,

"I used to be like that." he replied with a grin, "And it'll only get worse with my super nose. I'll be able to find exactly where my presents are this year!"

Richard grinned widely,

"I prefer the term 'brilliant' but I'll accept that genius is sometimes very messed up." he replied before smirking, "Give it a shot Pup. If I can make a human heart from scratch, I'm pretty sure a hand isn't going to be a problem."

He groaned a little,

"Great... another european language!" he shook his head with a sigh, "I already know seven... isn't that enough?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 10:35 pm

He smirked. "Ever heard the saying play with fire and your gonna get burnt? Yeah that doesn't apply to me so i'm going to take advantage of that." He smiled. "You'd do exactly the same in my position. It doesn't help having it clogging your mind either."

He gasped in mock surprise. "I need that lung to live more than anyone else. I need twice as much oxygen... i think." He smiled. "I know fire needs oxygen to live so it makes sense for me to breath for the two of us right? Oh i don't know." He shrugged. "Ouch you'd pull out his spine? I'm definitely not going to get on your bad side. Well not until i learn to fight and grow a bit taller." He smirked.

"No i'm kidding i'll look after you when your old and wrinkly. I like to pay people back so i have your back should you ever need me." He said.

"I know, i know. I've seen it happen before, he's definitely not one to mess with. I'll do my best to stay on his good side if he has one."

"Oh i better warn Briony then haven't i? She can hide them somewhere else. At my place so i get to know what they are before you do." He smirked. "Yes i think i might do that. Stop you ruining the surprise, it's no fun otherwise." He smirked.

"Fine on you hand be it. So be warned my hair is off limit." He smirked running his hand through his hair.

"What? No of course not. You have to learn the best first then you can stop. Italian is a beautiful language, way better than any other."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 5:54 pm

"I guess I probably would use it." he shrugged a little, "I'd probably use it more than you do, regardless of what it cost me."

Richard smirked a little,

"Oh quit your belly-aching! People survive with only one lung! I should know, I've taken a fair few lungs out in my time and some of them came back for more." he grinned a little and ruffled Arsen's hair again, "That's assuming you ever grow anymore shrimp. You could stay this height forever."

He smiled a little and chuckled a little,

"I'm glad to hear that Pup." he raised an eyebrow, "But with my life... do you really think I'll live to be old and wrinkly?"

"Of course Cobie has a good side!" he smirked a little, "But unless your name is Charlotte Smith you're unlikely to ever see it."

Richard scowled at his apprentice and crossed his arms in a pout,

"Spoilsport." he declared with a small smirk, "In that case I'll ruin the surprise of what Charlotte's going to get you."

He raised an eyebrow with a small smirk,

"Careful who you say that to Pup. I am a proud german after all, even if I hardly ever speak it now." he smirked a little more, "Besides, why can't I learn a language from a different continent? Like... Egyptian! Or Arabic! Wait... are those the same?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 8:44 pm

"See. It takes a lot not to use it. I think if my father, the dead one i mean, hadn't had been like he was i would have took full advantage of it. I wouldn't be stood here right now i'd be off burning down villages obeying the fires every command."

"Ar but im no normal person." He smirked sticking his tongue out. "I thought you were going to say i should know i've had mine pulled out plenty of times." He chuckled then frowned. "Damn i wasn't ready then i'll have to make sure i turn up my heat when around you just incase." He said sorting his hair out again as he turned up the heat. "Try touching my hair now." He smirked.

"No way i'd find some way to grow if i don't. There has to be some sort of potion or spell. Well there will be once i've finished anyway."

He nodded. "Of course i wont let you die. Uncle Aspen is out there anyway keeping an eye out. Seems he'd even look out for you at the right price." He smirked. "Your not going anywhere in a hurry."

He glared. "You wouldn't dare." He scowled. "Charlotte would kill you she may be cute but she is VERY vicious when she needs to be. Then i'd have to kill you if you hurt her. Then you'd have Cobalt, Hades and Aspen on your back too. The chain just goes on and on." He smirked counting the people off on his fingers.

"Yeah i know, that's not the first time i've heard that. I know two Germans now." He smirked. "Cause they aren't good enough. I need someone to speak Italian too it's driving me crazy speaking english all the time."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm

"Mmmm... and that would have been problematic." he agreed with a smirk, "The way we met would probably have been a great deal more hostile in that situation. I tend to have a dim view of people that senselessly destroy things. Makes it hard to hide in the area."

"I'm good Arsen but I've never had to build a functioning lung while trying to survive on only one." he chuckled a little and ruffled Arsen's hair with a hand made of steel, "Don't feel a thing."

"A bit insecure about your height eh Arsen?" he teased before shrugging, "I should think there's a spell already for it. Never needed it personally."

He smirked a little,

"I think your uncle Aspen is more likely to attack me than save me." he thought about it for a minute, "Or he might save me to kill me himself at a later date. He strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't like to have his kills stolen."

Richard rolled his eyes a little,

"I'm part of many such chains Arsen. Most of them linking back to Romania or Germany to be fair." he smirked a little, "Besides, I could probably get Cobie in on it as a joke."

He pretended to be hurt,

"You're seeing another German? Oh my!" he raised his hand to his head as if about to faint before smirking, "Why don't you speak to Aspen more? He knows Italian right?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 10:07 pm

"We would probably have met just as you pulled out my lung. Then i would have retaliated so you'd end up pulling out my spine so i die a very painful death." He smiled. "Right?"

He growled moving out of his reach. "Can we have rules? Number one no touching my hair." He said holding out one finger. "I don't have a number two yet but i'll think of one."

"No i'm 12 i have plenty of time to grow i was just covering both options just incase. I'll probably be taller than you then who's the shrimp huh?" He smirked.

"Uncle Aspen would do anything for money. Although i don't know why, he never eats food or lives in a house. I have no idea what he spends it all on." He smiled thinking back to the time he stayed in his uncles underground cave.

"Yeah that is true but he wont hurt you he still sees me as his nephew and he wants me to be happy so your fine. He's still adapting to protecting though he's never been paid to look out for someone before. Usually he hunts someone down then kills them and that's the end of it." He smirked. "You should have seen his face when i asked him."

He smiled. "Wow that's two countries you can't really go back too if you wanna live. Let's not make this the third." He smirked.

He smirked. "What you thought you were the only one? Well i'm sorry for hurting your feelings." He laughed. "If it helps your the better of the two. Fang is kinda annoying when he wants to be."

He frowned. "Yeah he is Italian his English isn't that great to be honest and I would if i knew where he was. He's so paranoid lately he wont tell anyone where he stays. So he's not an option anymore."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:46 pm

"Something like that." Richard agreed with a small smile, "Though I like to think at least some attempt at conversation would have been made."

"Oh but where's the fun in that?" he smirked a little, "No second rule? Are you sure? So it's alright if what you tell me about you and Charlotte I can tell Cobie?"

"I'm six foot four Arsen." he grinned, "You'd have to be some kind of freak to be taller than that."

"Sometimes money is it's own end Arsen." he shrugged, "To most people it's a means to an end but your uncle aspen is hardly most people."

"Is that one of your reasons why I should stop ruffling your hair? You'll be unhappy with me if I do, meaning that Aspen can attack me." he grinned a little, "But I'm not totally against fighting the man. He's good fun."

"Hey! I could go back to Germany! Just not to my estate, my dad's a wraith there now." he shrugged, "And, to be frank, Romania was always a shit hole."

"Nah, I'm fine with you seeing other Germans." he grinned, "We're a great bunch to know. Even if we can get annoying."

"Huh... best I start learning Italian then."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 6:34 pm

"Not sure i'd make sense though. Fire has a whole language of it's own it speaks the old language and the only people i know that speak it still are the Malfoys. It's been past down through the generations. You don't speak it do you?" He asked.

"Hey i didn't say no second rule i just said i didn't have one at this minute but now i have three. Number one no touching my hair/ head. Number two what ever we say here is between me and you only. Number three no talking about what you and Professor Blake get up to it's destroying my innocent head." He smiled counting them off on his fingers. "I'm sure i'll fine more as we go along but for now they will do."

"Hmm six foot five will do cause then at least im taller than you and dont yet class as a freak." He smirked.

"I guess he just likes to know he has money even if he never will spend it. He was after all brought up having money there at his disposal." He thought then smiled. "Uncle Aspen is a species of his own. I've not met anyone like him."

"Oh no im not giving in that easily." He smirked. "I know you want to fight him so i'll think of some other punishment if you dont stop. One you wont like." He smiled crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm good fun but you don't see me trying to rip out your throat. Now that is his kind of fun, his eyes light up at the thought of killing someone that is when he is happiest."

He shrugged. "Would you like to go back to the place you were brought up?" He asked he wasn't sure if he himself did. He didn't have one good memory from that place. "Well i can tick Romania off places to visit then thanks." He smirked.

"Oh good cause he wont leave." He smirked. "No he's cool he helped me a lot and for that i'm grateful. He's moving to Hogwarts this year i'll introduce you i think he's taking your class anyway." He smiled. "Fair warning though he sucks at all subject but dueling. I spent a lot of time tutoring him but he just doesn't get it."

"Si." He smiled. "That means yes. Then there's grazie that means thank you and ciao means hello or bye. Oh and addio means goodbye." He smiled before his face turned all serious. "Why aren't you writing this down?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:31 pm

"I wouldn't know." he replied honestly with a small smile, "I think I obliviated myself at some point. There are huge gaps of my childhood missing. The stuff I can remember is pretty shit. Imagine what I've made myself forget..."

"Awww but you'll need to know about when we're going to have kids!" he smirked evilly, "And I'll be sure to tell you every detail right down to conception."

"Well if you end up taller than me I'll just have to go with my back-up plan." he grinned, "Chop you off at the knees."

"Mmm... money breeds a need for money I suppose." he shrugged a little, "I was raised with money and never really saw the point in it. But you're right, he's unlike almost any man I've ever met."

Richard rolled his eyes,

"Pup I don't think you can come up with something like that. You'd probably need Briony's help." he grinned a little before shrugging, "You are fun. But Aspen is the kind of fun you only get from those life or death fights. The kind of fun you have with enemies you respect."

He thought about it for a moment before nodding,

"Strangely... yes. A lot of bad stuff happened there but at the end of the day it's a hump of stone and glass to me. My memories of the bad times I keep with me, regardless of where." he shrugged a little, "And no one's ever really had a reason to go to Romania anyway."

"Most people aren't like us Arsen." he smiled at his apprentice, "You and I have a knack for transforming objects and materials. Some just... don't. It's not something you can learn either."

He grinned a little before tapping the side of his head,

"Total recall. Standard ritual for pure blooded German boys."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

"You obliviated yourself? I didn't even know that was possible. Why would you do that?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'd imagine it would have to be something really bad to do that to yourself." He said staring off towards the castle. "We could always test to see if you understand it." He smiled closing his eyes to let the words flow through him. "Loquerisne in lingua?" He asked then shook his head to rid himself of the fire.

"Oh no i don't the only words i need to hear is Arsen i'm going to be a dad again." He said shaking his head. "I don't need any kind of detail i won't allow you to taint my innocent brain." He smirked.

He shook his head. "Then that works both ways." He smirked. "If you stay taller than me i will chop you off at the knee's it's only fair." He smiled.

"I suppose he likes it because he's alway had money he was just never allowed to spend it. He had a childhood very like my own but his parents lived long enough for him to get his revenge. So i guess he had it worse than me just because it tends to get worse the older you got." He explained. "At least now he has money he is allowed to spend."

"Well i can try and then if i fail Briony will be my next option but i'm not sure if she would help me though. Being your wife to be she wont want to see you hurt." He said thinking. "Thanks i understand." He smiled. "You respect him? He'll be please to hear that it might make him think twice about killing you in the future." He smirked.

"Hmm i suppose but wouldn't going back just trigger all those memories you managed to forget? Even the best wizards obliviate spells can fade when the victim of the spell goes back to the scene of the crime or something similar happens. What if going back makes you remember the things you got rid of?"

"We're the better people. Transforming things is more fun and challenging than just charming them. Charms is the easy way out or so i've been told." He shrugged.

"Oh really? Fancy teaching that to Fang i think he needs it." He smirked itching his forearm.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:15 pm

"It is possible. Just... not advised." he chuckled a little, "You have to remember what you want to forget right up to the second you want to forget it. Tricky. I suppose it must have been a tough time but the rest of it was too."

He paused for a second before replying,

"Lingua loquor..." he smiled a little, "Confundens est."

"Oh bah humbug." he smirked a little before grinning outright, "What do you think of that english saying? I've heard it around and I quite like the sounds of it. Very strange."

Richard smirked and resisted the urge to ruffle Arsen's hair,

"Not all things are fair Pup." he chuckled, "And I'd like to see you try cutting through metal."

"Huh... weird. To each their own I suppose we all have our coping mechanisms in our lives." he nodded a little, "Do what you couldn't do before once you're free of bondage. Makes a lot of sense."

"Oh come now, we both know a wife has ways of hurting her husband without touching him." he replied with a smirk, "Don't you dare tell him if he'll stop trying to kill me! That's the fun! The fun of losing yourself completely in battle!"

"I guess it would." he muttered before shrugging, "But I like to think I'm a stronger person than when I was still a teenager. I like to think I'd be able to handle it this time around."

Richard grinned wider and hugged Arsen with one arm,

"I've taught you well!" he declared with a smirk, "Charms are for making children's toys. Transfiguration is for reshaping the world! Literally more often than not."

He tutted a little,

"Great... already loaning my services out." he stuck his tongue out, "But anything to help a fellow German."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm

He smiled. "Well i wont be trying it out in a hurry. I prefer to keep all my memories you can learn from them. Remember your mistakes so you don't make them again. Remember your weaknesses so your better equipped to protect them next time." He said.

"Oh so you do." He smirked. "Very clever. Are your family blood proud too?" He asked.

"No i can't say i have heard that one. What does it mean?" He asked not familiar with those words. "Yeah it does sound weird." He nodded in agreement.

He thought for a second before he got his answer. "No i'd just catch you off guard. You'll be legless before you can even think about turning to metal." He smirked. "I have my own knife now." He smiled flicking his wrist so it shot out to land in his hand. "Amazing isn't it?" He smirked looking down at the detail Char had put into it just for him.

"I guess it's just to prove that he can. It feels great to do something that you've been stopped from doing all your life. You just want to rub it in their faces whether they are dead or not." He smirked. "If only they could see me now. They would be turning in their graves if they had one." He laughed.

"I'll get her to ignore you for a week that will kill you." He smirked. "That is not good." He laughed. "Oh i will that will be the first thing i tell him when i see him again. He might even let you keep your body intact so you can have a proper burial." He smirked.

"I'm sure you could. Your stronger than most guys i know." He smiled weakly patting him on the arm. "You accept your emotions instead of ignoring them like everyone else i know. Well Uncle Aspen doesn't count he doesn't seem to have emotions." He smiled.

"Yeah too right." He smirked hugging Rich. "Charms is for kids and the weak."

He smiled. "I think he needs it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm