Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One Shot||Black Manor||Christmas

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

One Shot||Black Manor||Christmas  Empty One Shot||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Blaine paced back and forth in front of the fireplace. He had a fire going and the parlor was decorated for the comming holiday. He sighed. He had screwed up pretty bad with lily in the past few months and he would right his wrongs if it killed him. He loved her very much and he wanted her to have a good christmas. He reposistioned the mistltoe that hung from the doorframe at least six times. Everything had to be perfect. He hadnt put on any stupid sweater or anything. He was dressed in his usual black jeans, boots, and t shirt. The present he had purchased for her sat beaneath the tree, carefully wrapped and everything. He didn't use magic for a thing. He wanted to have a magic free christmas. Lily was muggle and he didnt want her to continue to feel bad because she was surrounded by magic. This would be lilys perfect christmas, hed be sure of it
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

One Shot||Black Manor||Christmas  Empty Re: One Shot||Black Manor||Christmas

Post by Lily Summers Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Lily had a tiring dad, she was almost complete done with her training and that was where she needed to be then she could work normal hours at the clinic. With it being Christmas break she was able to start her training early in the day so she was home early. Blaine had finally gotten out of school for the holiday and she had been missing him. She was not sure why, when he did pop in he was always busy with Karma. She felt like she was just the muggle hanging around getting in every ones way so she was always trying to be gone.

She felt like sitting in front of the fire when she got home and wait on Blaine with the small gift she got him. It really wasn't much, it was actually something she picked up last minute. For some reason she was not in the mood for Christmas.

Walking into the parlor she dropped the bags she was carrying looking around at all the decorations, but the thing that made her drop the bags was seeing Blaine standing in the middle of the room, looking good as always. Suddenly she felt weird dressed in her pale blue scrubs that she wore at work.

"Blaine" Lily screamed and then ran and through herself in his arms. She may have been mad at him, but she still loved him and did miss him.

"I have missed you." Lily said as she kissed him, granted it may not have been that long but to her it was an eternity.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Startled slightly by hearing his name screamed from across the room, blaine was torn from his thoughts to see lily charging toward him and he caught her when she launched herself at him and couldnt help but smile. It felt like forever since he had been alone with her and not having her be mad at him for something he had done or that he hadnt done. He was happy to see her. He felt her kiss him and he kissed back, melting into it.

"i missed you as well love. so how have things been at the clinic? school has blown. havent really been going to class much. i've had more important things to worry about..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Lily sighed with contentment as she was held by Blaine. This was where she was the happiest, when they were loving each other and not fighting.

"Well I am almost done with the main part of my training." Lily grabbed his hand and lead him over to the couch

"You know if you don't go to classes your not going to graduate? Right?" Lily sighed

"Will you tell me what is bothering you so I can try to help?" Lily knew he would probably tell her no, but she loved him and hated it when things bother him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Blaine smiled at her. She worried about bhim. It made him happy inside to know she cared.

"yeah i know.. probably going to catch up after break... but only if i can" he smiled lightly "nothings bothering me, karm just needs me for certain things and it causes me to fall a bit behind thats all"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Lily snuggled up into Blaine on the couch and pulled her feet up under her,

"Well I hope so, I would like you to be out of school sooner rather than later,"

It was bad enough that Lily was not in school already but she took some test and was able to get her diploma.

When Blaine mentioned Karma's name she tensed a little, why can't they go one day without her being mentioned or talked about.

"Yep, of course always Karma."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 am

"whats up lily? you'd think by now you'd be used to karma. She likes you...i think. Sometimes its hard to tell. But i do enjoy working for her.She supplies endless victims for me which keep me sane for you. isnt that what you want?" his voice remained calme the entire time he spoke. he picked up a snowglobe off the mantle and fiddled with it. "well do you want to open your gift?" he had gotten her a necklace with her name and 'i will love you always' engraved into it. It didn't really seem like a lot, but it cost him quite a bit of money
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Lily watched Blaine go over to the mantle playing with a snow globe and she could not help but sigh inwardly,

"I am used to Karma and it doesn't bother me what you do for her or what she does and offers to you. I just one day I could go without hearing her name, thats all"

It did not seem like to much to ask, I mean he can talk about his day with mentioning her name.

"Of course I would like to open your gift." Lily smiled and stood up and walked over to where she stashed his present.

It was really hard for Lily to find something that was perfect just for him, but after days of search she found this secluded little knife shop. She really was not sure what size or type of knifes that Blaine used, she just knew he did.

Lily had gotten Blaine 5 different sizes of knifes and each of the handles were gold trimmed. Lily had been saving up money from her fights to get him this gift.

"I bought you a present too." Lily of course had to hold it with two hands for it was heavy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:24 pm