Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Baby, It's Cold Outside Empty Baby, It's Cold Outside

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:32 pm

With the white wool hat pulled low over her short brown hair, Karma moved through the white snow, her boots crunching merrily as her breath rose in the air before her. Navigating through the abandon trains came much easier now, as she took the time to wander through each train car, rubbing her hands together as she came to the end of the one she was standing on.

Looking out into the tunnel that was her boyfriend's living space, the young vampire paused, brown eyes searching the darkness. The song she was singing faded away into nothing as she stood there, wind swirling the snow into a slight cyclone around her.

"Hello?" She called. "Ree? Hothead? Anyone home?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Baby, It's Cold Outside Empty Re: Baby, It's Cold Outside

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Arsen had been scouting the tunnels for a while now, trying to tune his senses to the twists and turns he'd otherwise never been interested in. Why he ever agreed to go training with Djinn in the first place was beyond him but the opportunity to learn to control his powers was just too good an opportunity to pass up. The fact he'd pushed himself so hard he'd gone blind was just a complication in his fathers mind.

"Will you concentrate! How am i supposed to know where to go if you don't lead?" He hissed through his mind at his hellhound as the little puppy ran through the tunnels ahead, a little excited to be returning home. This was going to be a problem, how he was expected to return to school he did not know. He'd lived in these tunnels for half his life now and if he couldn't navigate through these blind then what chance did he have in a school 10 times the size?

Just as he reached the end, where he could almost sense the sun a voice reached his ears. One he was pleased and annoyed to hear. "Karma?" He asked tilting his head to the side and waiting for either Boia's acknowledgement or Karmas voice again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Karma's perked up noticeably, her heartbeat jumping excitedly as his voice reached her ears. "Arsen?" She asked, her eyes searching the darkness for him. Instead, they caught on the hyper blur of fur that was Boia as he ran into the sunlight, only to be pounced upon by Nightmare.

Laughing softly as the two familiars rolled about in the snow, Karma hopped down to the ground, boots crunching over the snow as she came to the edge of the tunnel. Staring into the shadows, the brunette's smiled, her eyes searching the darkness. "Arsen?" She asked again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:18 pm

"Yeah sure you enjoy yourself." He growled through their link as he heard the two animal bodies collide with each other. Why was it his father had given him such a useless hellhound? He knew exactly why, he just loved to torture him as much as he could without physically doing it himself.

Slowly he moved forward, putting as much confidence into his step as he dared without taking his senses off where he was going. He wasn't ready to give away his weakness just yet, or ever really. "I'm here." He said stepping out of the shadows, the muggle sun glasses hiding his eyes. "Miss me?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Her gaze swept him hungrily, even as her speed kicked in, moving her faster than a blink before her arms were around him, hugging him to her. Nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck, she took a deep breath, filling her lungs with his scent. Pulling away slightly, she pressed her lips against his, rising on her tip toes to reach.

"Course I missed you." She murmured against his lips, eyes closed against the feeling of him against her. Slowly, she kissed him again, pulling away and resting her forehead on his shoulder. Her hold on him tightened slightly, and her throat filled with things she wanted to say, but she swallowed them all down.

Him being there was enough.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Arsen was almost knocked off his feet as she collided with him. His hearing was good but against her vampire speed? He'd need to really listen to pick up her feet moving when she ran that fast. Quickly to hide any problems he wrapped his arms around her, drawing her close.

Silently he released his grip on her slightly, contemplating her next move but he should have known. "Good." He smiled as he kissed her back. "So what did i miss whilst i was away? Nothing too good i hope?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 am

Her mind flashed into the past, thinking of the last couple of weeks without him. The theme was the same. "Nothing." She said, smiling through the almost completely undetectable false note in her voice. "Nothing at all." Rising on her tip toes to kiss him once more - an attempt at distraction, though she'd never admit to it - Karma leaned into him, sweeping her tongue across his bottom lip. "I really did miss you." She breathed, pressing a series of slow kisses against his lips as her arm wound around his neck, gently guiding him closer to her.

Her fingers tangled in his hair as she pulled away the slightest bit, a small bubble of laughter floating through her lips as a blush rose to her cheeks. "It's actually quite embarrassing how much I missed you, Hothead." She admitted softly, dotting lingering kisses along his jawline. "Don't tell anyone, alright? They might get the wrong idea."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:34 am

"Absolutely nothing?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. He found that hard to believe, after all he had been gone for a few weeks and he knew perfectly well she couldn't go a week without at least something happening. "Nothing at all? Are you sure?"

He sighed and leant into the kiss, wondering how long he could keep this up before he found a cure for his vision because he would. He refused to believe he'd life out the rest of his life blind. It just couldn't happen. "Good would be a shame to come to find you hadn't." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He rolled his eyes, an act hidden by his sun glasses. "Like anyone would believe me if i did anyway." He smirked as he drew her lips back to his.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:07 pm

"Nothing that important." She said truthfully, tilting her head away from his slightly as to hide the scar - or rather, the fact that it hadn't gotten any better. "There wasn't much trouble I could get into, being in the hospital wing and all." She shrugged lightly. "And for break I just spent it with Cia-" Her voice disappeared briefly, and she looked away from him again. "I forgot to get Christmas presents. whoops." She glanced back up at him, gazing through her eyelashes, stunned to see herself staring back. Was that what she looked like to him? Lost? Alone?

Scarred?

"What's with the shades, Hothead?" She teased lightly, her eyes straining to see through the dark glass. She grinned. "Make you look nice, I think, but why are you..." she reached up and caressed the skin just below the glasses, confusion and concern coloring her tone. "Does the sunlight hurt your eyes?"

She let herself be lost in the kiss, leaning into the boy and grinning into his lips.

She was glad he was home.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 am

"Huh, i expected at least something. You are Karma Black right?" He joked, it was weird how nothing interesting had happened. Interesting usually seemed to follow her around but perhaps he hadn't been gone long enough to miss anything, either that or she was hiding something from him. He just wouldn't be able to find out the truth without his sight, he had always been good at reading people, a skill that now had gone to waste. "Oh right the alpha? How are after that? Still in one piece i see." Of course he had no way to tell, for all he knew she could be armless and he wouldn't be able to tell without touching her.

"Cia..." He asked not missing that bit. With his hearing now replacing his sight it was hard for him to miss anything she said whether by accident or not. "Presents? Really Karma i don't care about presents, honestly i don't even celebrate christmas. So it's fine." He smiled, it seemed foolish him celebrating a holiday to mark the birth of the son of his enemy.

"My eyes hurt." He shrugged pushing the shades closer to his eyes to make sure they covered everything. He didn't want he finding out just yet if at all. "Noo!" He frowned batting her hands away, just the thought of her hands being near enough to the sunglasses to take them off before he realised freaked him out. "Sorry, the lights just giving me headache." He lied as he returned the kiss.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:36 am

Karma grinned. "I was the last time I checked." She teased, a smirk playing across her lips. It slipped off and disappeared at the mention of the Alpha, and suddenly she was trying to be smaller, shrinking away from him before she forced herself to stay. "All in one piece." She agreed, but her voice was slightly off, her forehead going to his shoulder. "Just...." she took his hand, holding it for the shortest while before holding it to the right side of her face, the scarred rise that marred her otherwise smooth skin from jaw to hairline. "Scarred." She glanced up at him, some part of her shivering at the simple contact of his hand on her scar.

This was the first time she let anyone touch it.

"Maybe I wanted to get you something anyway." She teased, a grin tugging at her lips in spite of herself. "Oh. Yeah, Cia. Ciar, you know, my sister?" For whatever reason, she did not mention her weak moment, just as she did not mention Cai. Not yet.

The moment her smacked her hands away she was taking a quick step backward, the chill of winter air filling the space between them as she looked away from him. "Sorry." She muttered, looking at the ground and scuffing the snow with her boot. Her hands went behind her back, shoulders hunching as she tried to shrink again. "It's okay."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:08 pm