Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Iris Grayson
gigi
Sel
Anna Tshering
8 posters

a line of song lyrics

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

a line of song lyrics Empty a line of song lyrics

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Basically, I start off with a song lyric from a song I really like. Then you add on a line from a song you really like, and it goes on and on and on until we end up with a bunch of nonsense. Very Happy

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

a line of song lyrics Empty Re: a line of song lyrics

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love.

translated from Filipino . . .
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:06 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed.

Sel, you're supposed to connect them all together, love. <3
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Anna Tshering wrote:I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed.

Sel, you're supposed to connect them all together, love. <3

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:09 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:17 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman,
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:38 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, dreams, sweet dreams for you.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:31 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware that you've taught my heart how to love. I wanna be the last thing that you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, dreams, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:09 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:11 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:44 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:39 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone,
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm