Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Iris Grayson
gigi
Sel
Anna Tshering
8 posters

a line of song lyrics

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

a line of song lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: a line of song lyrics

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:44 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:24 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:33 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns,
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:12 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:53 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:52 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore,
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:08 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love,
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:55 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love, before the sail rips.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love, before the sail rips. Make it stop, let this end
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:57 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love, before the sail rips. Make it stop, let this end. If life was easy, you'd be a bastard.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:35 pm

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love, before the sail rips. Make it stop, let this end. If life was easy, you'd be a bastard. You are my waking dream, you are where I belong.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:32 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love, before the sail rips. Make it stop, let this end. If life was easy, you'd be a bastard. You are my waking dream, you are where I belong. Seven devils in my house,
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:39 am

I was born, I have lived, I will surely die. Hand in hand and not aware you've taught my heart to love. I wanna be the last thing you see, be my dearly departed. Bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky. I'm the true recluse, blissful as a loner. If we could have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time. I'm not superhuman. Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams for you. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep. I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm. Skin and bone and steel to rust. I just wanna be there till the lightning strikes. Think about us when we said forever. You are my destiny, you are my man, you are my half. Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight. You think you lost your love, well I saw her yesterday. Just a shout in the dark that you just might be the one I've been waiting for my whole life. When winter's come along and summer's dead and gone, kiss me good-bye, I'm defying gravity. All that's left are your bones, guess I'll never be with you. I want all this and heaven too. With every mistake we must surely be learning, love is a battlefield. Love makes us act like we are fools, throw our lives away, for one happy day. So you can scream out loud, but there's no one listening. Limitless, undying love which shines around me like a million suns, I'm tearing up, across your face. So I cross my heart and I hope to die. I'm falling from cloud nine. They call me on and on across the universe; there's a lie in every truth. There's never a wish better than this, when you only have a hundred years to live. When they're closing all their doors, they don't want you anymore, you're about to take your last jump. You were my strength when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak. I know you hate the weather still, so maybe you should hold onto my sweater girl. Find me somebody to love, before the sail rips. Make it stop, let this end. If life was easy, you'd be a bastard. You are my waking dream, you are where I belong. Seven devils in my house, how does it feel like a complete unknown?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:53 am