Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Castle of Fyrien

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Castle of Fyrien Empty The Castle of Fyrien

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am

Aquila realized that waltzing into the Aurors' meeting room had perhaps not been his brightest plan. Then again, none of his plans were ever really what one would call "Gems". A number of people could walk in, none of which were the one he was attempting to visit.

He wasn't really sure what was prompting the visit. And being Quil he was quite sure he could cope with whoever did end up walking into the room. Still there was just something that seemed to call him to the place.

So, that where the boy sat, sprawled across a desk instead of in a chair, frowning at the ceiling, hoping something interesting would come up soon.

For Aurors - their meeting room was duller than mud.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

The Castle of Fyrien Empty Re: The Castle of Fyrien

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 am

Eli attempted to shuffle through the stack of papers that were carelessly stuffed into manilla folders in some frenzied effort for organization. He ran a hand through his hair yet again, making it even more tousled than it was before.

"Bulgaria, Uzbekistan, Jordan, Belarus... All clear, it seems. Wonderful... Just one hundred and ninety more countries to go.." He murmured to himself, feeling a reinforcement of the sense of frantic hopelessness that had set in months ago.

The man closed his eyes, trying to remember just what he was doing all of this for. Why every second of his time was worth it. Yes... yes that was it. The wispy blond hair, the fair, velvety skin, and her eyes. Her clear green eyes.

No- no that wasn't right at all. Her eyes were... brown, weren't they? Or were they grey? No... they would have to be green, wouldn't they? Eli hadn't even realized he had come to a dead stop just in front of the meeting room doors. How... How could he have forgotten her eyes? He had loved those eyes...

The man shook his head and entered the meeting room, Find her, Eli. Find her and see her for yourself. Find her. He looked up, only to see someone he hadn't expected to find there at all.

"Aquila?" He squinted at the boy lying on the desk, not even noticing as a few folders slid out of the pile and flopped onto the floor. "You're on a desk."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 am

"Eli," the boy responded, looking at the man, and impish grin on his face as he watched a few of the folders the man he was holding tumble to the ground, "And you're on the floor. Glad we got that settled."

Swinging around, he actually deemed to pull himself up to grab what had fallen, glancing over each page for less than a moment, already knowing that he didn't understand any of its importance, and it would take far too much of his focus to actually find out.

"I think, really, putting this in perspective - we should be pointing out the fact that I am neither dead nor dying," he shot the man his favourite innocent grin, "That is a leg up than last time."

Flopping himself back down, this time in a chair, he placed his feet on the table and opened the folder again, "So what is all this stuff anyway? Aren't you high enough to get underlings to do these sorts of things?"
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 pm

Eli placed the remainder of the folders on the desk, his mouth hanging open as the boy picked up the folders. Something protested in the back of his head as he began to rifle through them, "Those are-" He was going to say 'restricted' when he realized that chances were, he didn't even understand what half of it meant, "Nevermind."

He held up a finger, a smile threatening to take over his face, "You know what? You're right. I think this is a fantastic improvement." Eli was ready for some good news. Even if it was as small as this, who was he not to make the best of it?

He chuckled as he thought of plucking the folder out of the boy's hand, but instead his body moved him towards an empty chair, "One would think so," He said, flopping into it, "But apparently we're not worthy of underlings."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 am

Quil smirked at the man as the files were taken from him.

"Well that takes Auror of the list of future possiblities - I have a distinct no jobs where I don't get lacky rule. So far the only job I've seen is super villan."

Humming he looked around the room again, finding nothing of interest until he fell back on the man again.

"No offence, but you look a wreck - You'd think aurors would try a little more. Sleep, I hear does wonders for those shadow things."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

"I don't think that's very fair," The man said, pouting, "You just caught us on a bad week." He shoved the files into a cabinet at the edge of the room labeled 'K-062', "This job can be pretty exciting. You know, with chasing bad guys and stuff. And if you're the head auror you actually get a secretary. So that's something."

"Sleep..." Eli paused for a moment to consider it, then shrugged, "I'll catch up on it later."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:52 pm

"Well, a secertary does sound close enough to a lacky," he flashed the pouting man a smirk, "If it will make you feel better Hombre, I suppose I'll let this job be back on my list - but I expect to get that top job, and my half lacky."

He nodded his head, before giving something almost close to a frown, "I think I've been told that thats not a good way to do it. Heard you can even die from lack of sleep. Oddity, really, but thats what they say."

He tapped his fingers upon the desk.

"And later would be?"
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:12 am

Eli chuckled, pressing two fingers against his temple, and shutting his eyes, "At least you're on our side." A vision of Kallie crossed his mind, and he opened them again, bolting out of his chair towards the back of the room. He grabbed a pile of papers out of a box labeled "Eli", and brought them back to the conference table.

He had to keep working. He always had to keep working. That's how it was. The harder he worked, the closer he got to finding her. He stopped for a moment and frowned up at Aquila, "Oh... That's fun."

"Umm..." He said over the loud scratching of his quill, "Well, I-" He bit his lip, then shrugged, "Whenever."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm

He watched the man slowly, observantly really. Aquila could use his brains when he wished to, he just often did not wish to. At this moment, however... Eli had helped him out of a tight spot, he really had, whether Quil would ever admit it or not, and he had a fond spot for the man.

And he was obviously worried about something, maybe even frightened. He nodded his head slowly to the respond, watching the quill move over the paper. A long silence stretched across the room. The boy shifted in his chair, slightly, lowered his feet, and leaned forward on the table.

"Want any help?" the question almost surprised himself. "Not that you have to tell me anything confidential or "Ministry Business" or whatever... but if there's something that you need done that you don't need to... disclose or whatever. I mean, I was in Ravenclaw back in the day, that must mean someone thinks I'm smart."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 pm