Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

take one last breath

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

take one last breath Empty take one last breath

Post by Rora Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 am

Chuckling, the blonde knew that her outfit would incite strange - perhaps offensive - looks. She wasn't thick and knew that she was doing, and she was old enough to know that she was in full control of her decisions. This was one of the more unconventional ones, yet it was one of her favourites.

On her neck was a ring bound to a chain, and on the ring was a three-carat diamond. She fumbled around with it, reminiscing the day she had torn open that envelope and found in it, a letter from Charles explaining everything. Her parents had bribed him, and now no matter what, he was staying with her in Vorstenbach Manor this summer and there was nothing she could do about it.

The only solace she had was that she had the option of breaking up with him at the end of the summer, a condition Charles had clearly fought for. With the ring on his finger, of course he'd want to be with his love. She wasn't sure who it was. Not anymore.

An elder Hitrost she had only known by face from Durmstrang approached her from behind, grabbing the blonde by the waist. She responded by shoving him against a nearby wall and kicking his groin as brutally as she could, and watching him groan, she let her mind dance with laughter she barely recognized.

As she walked on, the wind brushed her thighs, lifting her skirt slightly. She made no attempt to cover them, and suddenly she felt like Marilyn Monroe with the famous shot of the billowing white skirt.

After all, Lena and Ashling have decided that giving a fuck was for losers.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

take one last breath Empty Re: take one last breath

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm

It was evening. For some reason, despite having really bad memories in Russia, Kat had felt compelled today to walk around the streets and visit where she had killed her friends that fateful day... People had known her as Katja here once; the pale dark haired girl who had a big mouth and always wore a faux fur hat even in doors. She doubted anyone would recognise the girl now.

She walked down the street with a long warm coat on; looking down at the ground so her hair was covering her face, and her hands were tucked in her pockets. She wanted to be inconspicuous, and get back to England as soon as she could without getting in to any trouble.

She looked up and spied a girl a distance away. Was she not cold wearing clothes so short? And was she nuts walking around with an expensive looking ring round her neck in a dangerous area? Perhaps the girl was mad; she was laughing to herself after all. Kat wondered for a moment if the girl looked familiar, but she couldnt recognise her as someone she knew from a past life. She also couldnt decide wheter the boy who approached her deserved the kick to the balls or not. He went to get up to storm angrily after the girl but Kat stompe dher boot onto his chest.
    "Dont even dare asshole," She took her hand out of her pocket to show her claws as a warning.

She caught up with the girl and casually walked beside her leaving a gap between them.
    "You look a little young to be engaged." She said nonchalantly. "I have a spare coat underneath this one if you need one." She hinted.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 am

The blonde Uchitel tilted her head, trying not to growl at the girl. She stopped in her path, as if she had to say something. The judgment that she would once serve the girl had disappeared, only seeing her as someone who should really leave her alone. Narrowing her eyes, the blonde looked at the girl, eyes cold as ice, before smoothing her skirt. Only then did she choose to start trudging wearily on the path again.

At the mention of the engagement, the blonde clutched her ring pendant, her fingertips gripping the smooth iron like a rope, the connection between life and death. Her pinkie was firmly rested on the diamond, determined to hide its infamous white glow from the other girl. No one deserved the blood that went into making it, the blood that was spent crafting it, the tears it had shed and hidden.

Airily, she threw a coin out of her pocket towards a passing beggar. "I am not engaged," she snapped, "do you think that I'd dare give up my life before I started living it? I would never let me or my parents commit such an indescribable folly." She dusted the filthy air off her dress, blowing her shoulder to rid the last of it.

"No, no I don't want a coat, but thanks for the offer," Lena replied dryly, her voice barely raising from its dull, masochistic monotone. She felt offended; she was a daughter of the winter snow; it was expected of her to be able to withstand it with the lightest of her clothes. How dare someone asked this of her? How dare they!
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 am

It wouldnt take a genius to realise the blonde girl felt disdain towards her; but Kat didnt care what people thought of her. She was used to being looked at like filth and after the day she had had she could play a hard cow too, completely unfazed.

"Whoa, do you hear yourself?" Kat sneered. "Touchy. Pardon me for seeing an engagement ring and assuming the obvious. Either way, you need to watch no-one tries to take it from you. I wouldnt though, ive seen nicer."

She began to muse to herself looking away from the girl as if she wasnt there or worthy of her attention. "It's not giving up your life if you love the person, it's starting a new and better one." More sarcastically she remarked, "You're life must be perfect if you're not willing to share it with someone."

"Suit yourself if you want to walk around looking like you're on the game." Kat shrugged and began to walk ahead.
    This was part of the reason she'd hated living in Russia, the people were so defensive and dramatic or had major issues. She much preffered the people she'd met in Europe.

Effortlessly, she leapt straight upwards onto the rooftops; her wolf tail swaying behind her,and her wolf ears flicking in the cold air. She walked across the icy roofs with ease and grace.She stared down at the girl; her now amber eyes glinting with the light from the evening sun.
    "Did you ever think maybe more people would want to get close to you or stick around if you were a bit nicer?" She yelled down to the blonde haired girl.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:00 am

"No one would dare take it from me," Lena snarled, becoming uneasy and the girl's proximity towards her, though it wasn't deathly close. "If you've been hovering in these parts long enough," continued she in her dead monotone, "you know what I did to that guy when tried to fuck me." Again, she added mentally. Every time she broke up with her precious ginger, it seemed all she did was become a babe magnet. Except this time, she felt some sort of arousal from the touches others gave her.

Lena snickered coldly. "I do not love anyone." Lies, Vorstenbach. "My life is not perfect," she wisely answered, "if my life was perfect, it would be subjective anyway. You might not think the same way of it."

She watched the brunette, fervourless. It was only when she transformed into a wolf that her attention was being pulled towards her. The glistening amber eyes had something in them. Brushing her fringe to one side, the Uchitel stopped in front of the roof the girl had jumped onto.

She raised her eyebrows. "I've tried being nice," admitted Lena wryly, "but all it earned me was a backstabbing best friend, admitting I love someone I hate," - it was then she admitted she hated Frodo for all he did to her - "a boyfriend who broke up with me and my supposed caretaker using my bed as a closet. I've given up on giving a fuck."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:58 pm

The blonde seemed to be harbouring so much anger within herself; was Kat like that sometimes she wondered..?

Kat laughed coldly. "That's bullshit. All people are capable of love, and love someone even if they dont know it or care to admit it to themselves or anyone else. You must have loved someone once. Or maybe you've gone through hell thats made you too messed up to want to get that close to someone."

She listened, staring hard at the girl.She flipped off of the roof and landed on all fours then looked up, her hair covering half her face.
    "Well I have to give you that, that does suck. But people by nature are unpredictable. Try getting a better best friend, dont say you love someone unless you know in your heart you do, dont harbour a grudge towards your ex because it's not healthy and he may have had his reasons, and tell your caretaker to move his shit the hell off of your bed. If you dont give a fuck, why should others? Thats just how I see it, but I guess I might see it differently in your shoes."
    She shrugged and stood up from the floor.
    "Something tells me you werent always like this you know. So you must have had a pretty hellish few years or months. Saying that, i'm not the same girl I was a few years ago either. A few years ago, my closest friends werent dead becuase of me."

Kat looked away as though her last statement hadnt hurt her. She didnt know why she'd told the girl that becuase she doubted she would even care; she sounded like she had enough problems of her own anyway.

"You out here for any reason in particular?" She ask not to probe, but only as a means of friendly conversation.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:05 am

"You're already messed up once you're born," Lena uttered wisely, flushing her tears back into her tear ducts, "so at the end of your life, you're nothing more than a pile of messed-up garbage. The sort that ends up in landfills in the devloping countries 'cause they can't afford waste treatment." Narrowing her eyes, Lena chose to keep her mouth shut, trying her best to hold her attempt to rip that stupid chain that was her necklace off her neck.

She was not going to speak of him. Not while it still pained her. And it would pain her until she dug her own grave, deep enough to suffocate her.

The blonde gritted her teeth. "You have no idea what I've been through. You have no idea. You have no idea what I'm trying so fucking hard to hide for the past few days. No one knows. No one cares!" She wished she had something to throw, but she didn't. The closest she could do was make a throwing motion with her hands, which she did.

"This?" questioned Lena gravely, "and by 'this' do you mean messed up? Then no, I was always like this." Sighing, the Uchitel brushed the hair the breeze threw in her face to one side. "That's sad," she muttered vehemently, trying her best to pay no heed, "I'm sure that within a few years, some of my friends will be dead too. I'll be out there, the one with the sword, not avenging their deaths, rather than being the one that committed them."

Shaking her head, the blonde jumped high enough to land on a nearby windowsill, before settling herself down comfortably there.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Kat nodded. "Some more than others. I certainly was. The thing is though, humans can be broken and also fixed. You wont end up like garbage love. I dont think you'd let yourself. Just becuase your in a low point in your life now, doesnt mean your gonna roll over and let life screw you forever."

She shrugged and her wolf eyes shone viciously. "You're right I dont, but you dont know what i've been through either. Look, whatever it is, it's clearly eating away at you. You might be pleasantly suprised who'd care if you opened up. Hell, even strangers care sometimes. I feel like you you know. Like no-one gives a flying fuck about me. But they do. Well, like only 2 people now since the others are dead, but still. There has to be at least one person looking out for you."

"By 'this' I mean angry, fractured even. I dont think you'd go around killing people. Fighting yes, but not killing. Enemies maybe, but not friends. Unless you want to be completely alone and souless. You have no idea what its like to kill someone...what it does to you... what its like to have nightmares every night and feel like a monster every day of your life..."

Taking deep breaths didnt help, Kat's clawed sliced right through a thick iron lampost like butter. They could cut through flesh and bone just as easily if she wanted them to, but she didnt. She clenched her hands into fists and shoved them back into her coat pocket and carried on walking. The blonde girl didnt want her around either, and there was no point staying around someone who made her angry.

"Good luck getting your life back together. It sounds like you'll need it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:18 pm