Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To Evelina Moffett

Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

To Evelina Moffett Empty To Evelina Moffett

Post by Axel Volkov Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:35 am

Hi Eve!

I'm not sure if this will get to you. This is only the second time I've ever sent an owl.

Anyway, do you have any idea how much longer you're gonna be homeschooled? It's so boring here, and Hogwarts could always use more fun people like you. Or, you know, just more fun in general.

Speaking of which, I got a third year to buy some candy for me at Honeydukes in Hogsmeade. People say that it's amazing. They've got just about every type of candy you can think of! I sent some Drooble's Best Blowing Gum and some Chocoballs with the letter. Hopefully that owl didn't drop them or something on the way there.

I think that's about all I have to say over here. So how about you? What are things like over on the other side of the Irish sea?

-Axel

P.S. Sorry if there's a little blood on the paper, but when I tried to tie it on the owl's leg the first time, it bit me! Are owls always this mean?

Last edited by Axel Volkov on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

To Evelina Moffett Empty Re: To Evelina Moffett

Post by Evelina Moffett Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Dear Axel,

I haven't sent many letters, either. I only know my mum and dad, so I don't have anyone to write. My grandparents all died before I was born, so I can't write them and you are the only person I really know my own age. Everyone else is old.

I don't know. Dad says I can probably go next year but mum wants to wait until I'm 13.

Thank you so much for the candy! Chocoballs are my favorite! I didn't have any candy to send back though. My mum doesn't like me to eat a lot of sweets. I sent you a bracelet I braided instead. I know boys don't usually wear much jewelry, so you don't have to wear it. You can just keep it as a friendship charm. I made one just like it for me, too.

Things are cold here and boring. I don't really like winter because I can't go outside as much. My parents are scared I'll catch my death of cold.

How are things where you are? You go back to Hogwarts soon, right?

sincerely,
    love Ev
    (sorry about that ^ Usually
    I just write my mum or dad)

P.S. Not all owls are mean. My dad's owl is super nice.
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Hey Eve,

That's too bad! I wish I didn't have to say the same, but I don't really have many other friends my age either. It's mostly just my dad and his friends. Some of them are even professors at the school. Oh well, at least we have each other, right?

You're welcome! It stinks that your mom doesn't let you eat candy. If you ever want some more, you can just ask, and I'll be happy to send some.

Thanks for the bracelet, by the way. It's really cool! I'm keeping it in my dresser, right next to my mom's old necklace (She died when I was really little. But it's okay. I don't really remember her anyway.)

I love winter (I know what you mean about the cold though). I think it's so cool to see everything freeze up and stuff. Sometimes, a bunch of people go outside and we have a giant snowball fight. It's really fun!

It's nice that you're parents care so much about you, though. My dad does the same thing to me.

I'm actually on the train to Hogwarts right now. Writing this letter has given me something to do other than stare out of the window. After awhile all those fields and trees get kind of boring.

And that's good to know. Maybe this time I'll be lucky and get one that doesn't bite.

See you around,
    Axel
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Dear Axel,

Oh, I get to eat candy. It's just for special occasions, is all. My mum says I get in enough trouble without eating a lot of sugar.

Sorry to hear about your mum. I guess it is a bit easier if you don't remember but it must still make you sad sometimes. It would make me really sad if my mum or dad died. I would still have a mum, though. I just never met her. I was adopted when I was a baby. Sometimes, I imagine what she must be like, but most of the time I just don't think about her.

My dad and I play in the snow. He taught me how to build a snow fort.

I rode on a train once. There were lots of interesting people. Some of them were weird, though. Is there nobody else in the compartment with you, then? That would be boring. This way, it was almost like I was riding with you.

Hope to hear from you again soon! And try not to be too bored at school.

Sincerely,
    Ev
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 am

Dear Eve,

I guess I feel sort of the same way about my mother. I like to wonder what it would be like if she were still around, or even what she was like. But she's just not part of my life anymore, so I only think about her sometimes. I don't really get sad about it, 'cause I never knew her. I can imagine you'd get sad if anything happened to your parents though. You guys seem so close.

Really? That's super cool. Do you have any tips? Because every time I try to make one it collapses in on me, then I get snow inside my jacket and have to go back inside.

Hey, I never thought of it like that! If I carry a letter with me wherever I go, it's sort of like you're actually there with me. Well, in spirit I guess.

So is anything exciting happening back in the real world? We only stay a little up to date here.

Talk to you later!

-Axel
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 pm

... there is no response...
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Dear Eve,

I haven't heard from you for awhile. How are you? Are you okay? I know you're probably okay, just busy or something.

I'm not very busy. Actually, as big as this school is, it can get really lonely. The food's great, though. Speaking of which, that third year I mentioned (her name's Savannah) said she'd be going into Hogsmeade again, so she can get us more candy.

That's really all I have to say. I'm not too worried about you, but just try to write back as soon as you can. I mean, unless you don't want to, in which case that's totally fine.

-Axel
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 am

The letter returns undelivered by the owl who had taken it. The bird is disgruntled and confused.

Its return is preceded only by the return of the previous owl, whose letter, though a bit weathered, had also been undelivered.
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Dear Eve,

I don't know if you'll ever read this letter... or if anyone will, really. I just wanted to say that I miss you. And I don't know where you are and it scares me that you might be I'm worried that I don't know if you're

Honeydukes was out of chocoballs. I couldn't believe it because they've never run out of anything before. I sent some licorice wands instead. Not that it's likely you'll get them or anything.

I'm not really sure what else I'm supposed to say in a letter that no one's going to get. But I hope you get it anyway.

Please be okay.

You're friend,
    Axel
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Dear Axel,

I'm sorry I haven't written, lately. Did you send other letters? You must have been worried when I didn't answer. I think the owls may have gotten lost because I'm not living at ho- in the same

I mov

You have break soon, right? Say you have break soon. If you do, can you maybe get your dad or someone to take you to Azorat? I want to tell you what's going on, but I don't really want to write it.

I really really really want to see you.

Say you'll be able to meet me?

Sincerely,
    Ev

Spoiler:
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Dear Eve,

Are you living in Azorat now? That's so cool! Yeah, I did send you a few letters, and I was a little worried, but I knew you were probably fine.

I think I can definitely convince my dad to take me to see you. We go there all the time, and break for me starts next Monday. We could meet then, if you want. Does the Lake sound okay?

-Axel
    Evelina Moffett
    Evelina Moffett
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Evelina Moffett Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 am

Dear Axel,

I'm at Durmstrang now. Everything is so different. It's not much like what I imagined at all. I can't understand hardly anything! Why is everything in Russian? I wish the minister would have sent me to Hogwarts. Then, I could be with you.

How are things at Hogwarts? Have you been doing anything fun? I bet your classes make more sense than mine, at least.

I have to find out what my assignment is and how I'm going to do it, now. I'm hoping the library has books in English or Finnish or else I'll never get my homework done.

Wish you were here.

Sincerely,
    Ev
    Axel Volkov
    Axel Volkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Axel Volkov Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Dear Ev,

I wish you were at Hogwarts, too. Having you here would be the best! I'm sorry you have to learn Russian though. It's such a weird language. They all talk funny and the alphabet isn't even the same.

Hogwarts is just as odd as when I got here. Classes are pretty easy, albeit kind of dangerous. I almost got eaten by a plant the other day! Defense Against the Dark Arts is a lot of fun, though.

I'm sure you'll be fine. If our library has books in Mermish, then I'm sure yours have at least a few in English.

We need to find another time to meet again.

-Axel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:13 pm