Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Best Food

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Best Food Empty The Best Food

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Casey walked into the kitchens after a work out, grinning. Mmmm... She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling all the scents of baking. Her eyes popped open as she found one particular smell. She followed her nose to an oven in the back where an elf was just taking crescent rolls out on a tray. She was in a breakfast sort of mood... 10 minutes later, she was seated on an out of the way counter, balancing a plate on her knees. It had scrambled eggs, a blueberry muffin, two buttered scones and three slices of cantaloupe on it. She tucked in hungrily.

Looking around, she asked a passing elf if there was an owl nearby that she could borrow. The elf scurried over to a cage and brought back a tawny owl used for delivery orders as well as a parchment, quill, and ink. She scrawled a hurried note to Danni- Come down to the kitchens. We can talk and they have the best food! And it's FREE!. She sent the owl off with a smile and asked for a cup of orange juice, grinning as it was hurried over.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Best Food Empty Re: The Best Food

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 pm

The owl managed to find danni, who, of course, was seated at his sewing machine working on an outfit. He opened the note and sniled letting out a small chuckle. he slid on a sweater and walked down to the kitchen. it was hectic, all the elves scurrying this way and that way. It was really a lot to take in. his kitchen (which was technically karma's but he still helped cookie out) would never get like this. Seeing casey over in the corner he walked over and grinned.

"he i got your message. Free food huh? sounds fun." he chuckled "you hvae quite the meal there"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Casey grinned at Danni. "Yep. I was just working out, so I'm hungry!! Also, their food is amazing. They have the best scrambled eggs, they're like Heaven in your mouth and these scones are amazing." She took a huge bite and chewed happily. "You should grab something," she said when she had swallowed. Then she got to the point she had wanted to make. "So. You and Aragorn again, huh?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Danni picked up a glass of orange juice and leaned into the counter, sipping it casually. When gorn was brought up, he almost spit everything out. But of course he swallowed it instead and ended up nearly choking.

"h-how did you find out about that..." he had kept it from casey so as not to start a fight between his dear friend and his boyfriend. "and dont you dare say psycic intuition
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Casey patted Danni delicately on the back. When he was done choking, she started ticking off reasons on her fingers. "Let's see- this school is a gossip mill, I can read your freaking emotions, and women's intuition." She grinned. "That one wasn't forbidden, I can use that one." She sobered again. "I just don't want you to get hurt and I want to make sure he doesn't hurt you again. Can you understand where I'm coming from?" She looked at him sadly. "It sucks watching your best friend be depressed and knowing you can't do anything that isn't forced."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Danni had to laugh. This girl could make even a serious moment laughable. But he felt bad then for not telling her.

"i know, he's changed though... i swear, he's like a different person." Danni looked at the floor "he was having a rough day when he yelled at me...he apologized..and cried casey..then he kissed me. I love him. How could i not forgive him"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Casey sighed. It was really, really hard to hate Aragorn when she knew how much Danni loved him. "Alright I guess. I won't thouroughly trust him for a while because when people hurt me or my friends, it cuts pretty deep." She gave a half smile. "But I'll give him a chance because you're so damn lovable. Also, I'm not sure even you know how much you love him." She squinted. "You're actually making it kinda hard to see right now. Hold on a second." She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, searching deep within herself for the source of her Empath power. She slowed the flow down to a mere trickle, although she couldn't turn it all the way off. She resurface. "There. A lot better."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:16 pm

"that bad huh" danni chuckled "its how its been since i met him. I really think he may be the one casey.... I dunno why but theres just this... thing about him that just... pulls me in. It might be his eyes or his smile or the way his hair falls in his face when he is just waking up..." danni fell silent for a moment, running his finger around the rim of the glass and blushing like mad "it just makes my heart skip a beat. and he makes it hard to want to leave for new york. He and you both, God i dont think im EVER going to get out of here am i?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:53 pm

Casey grinned. "I know what you mean. I feel the same way about Liam. There's an old Greek myth that humans originally had four arms, four legs, and two faces. Zeus feared their power, so he split them, forcing them to spend their lives searching for their other halves... We might have found ours Danni." She ate a scone while he talked and rolled her eyes. "We're a witch and a wizard, we can visit you instantly. You won't have time to miss me, I'll be coming over all the time to annoy you, eat your food, and bitch about life."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 pm

danni laughed "of course you will, and i wouldn't expect anything less. I mean though, what if whilst im gone, you and gorn get into one of your classic cat dog fights and end up killing each other? i don't want to come home and find my best friend and partner dead. That would not be the 'welcome home danni' i would want to find."

He bit into a scone and smiled a little. It was good, he could make better, but it was good. He ran his fingers across his bangs, making sure they were in place. All was good. He could relax
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Casey rolled her eyes again, smiling. "Silly Danni, you wouldn't find us both dead because I wouldn't lose. But seriously. I won't kill him because that would hurt you. I won't, I promise. You can go live your dream without me ruining your other dream. Besides, won't Aragorn go with you cause you guys will get married or something?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:09 pm

At the mention of marriage, daniel felt himself blush slightly. He didn't know what to say. He looked down at his juice. It suddenly seamed, not as appitizing. He loved gorn, but the thought of marriage made him really nervous. He'd love it. But it was up to gorny. Dan didn't want to think about Gorn rejecting him. It was too much right now. They had just gotten back together. There was a knot in his stomach. He set down the glass with a shaky hand and stared blankly at the floor.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Casey bit her lip as Danni withdrew and became kind of shakey. She hopped off the counter and leaned over to wrap her arms around him. "Sorry Danni. Sometimes I don't know when to stop. I won't mention it again. Would it help for me to go back to talking about how I don't like him?" Danni just gave her a look. "Right, stopping," she said hurriedly. "I am sorry though, for reals."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm

its alright casey. I'd be lying id i told you i hadn't thought of the subject at all. I've dreamt of it, it's just overwhelming ya know? with the whole new york concept... i haven't even told gorn yet. I'm nervous. I don't know what i'd do if he didn't come along... i wouldn't be able to be confident. He supports me.. he tells me when im being to harsh on myself. It just would be...well" a tear fell down his face and he looked down, not knowing what to express his stage fright.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Casey hugged him tighter. "I have the same feeling with Liam. What if he doesn't want to, what if he meets someone else? But then I think about the look in his eyes when he looks at me and I just... Know. I do. I know he wants to stay with me forever. And Aragorn looks at you like that, however much I hate to admit it. Besides, I know exactly how you feel, even if you can't say it." She twiddled her fingers in the direction of her brain. "Sometimes, that's really convinient, ya know?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Daniel shuffles his feet and looks around before finally smiling

"you're right casey, when youre right. you're right. I'll talk to Gorny about it the first chance i get. I promise you" he was smiling and crying at the same time. He was nervous, but he knew aragorn loved him, and was willing to make sacrifices for him. And that was all the proof Danni needed
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Casey laughed and pulled out a tissue, handing it to Danni. She kept a supply just for him in her pocket. "Haven't you figured it out yet? I'm always right Danster. You and Aragorn will be happy together and I'd BETTER be in your wedding. I actually believe you now, that he's changed. So I won't do anything stupid."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Daniel wiped his tears and threw out the tissue. He smiled at casey and laughed a little. She really cleared things up for him. She had been there through it all. She was a true friend. He'd probably wouldn't be with someone he loved so much if it weren't for her. He owed her everything.

"of course you will be. I wouldn't think otherwise."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Casey smiled at him. "Good. See? All better. This is why we are friends. Cause you need someone to calm you down when you're freaking out. Now let's just go and- OH MY MERLIN, CHOCOLATE CAKE!" She turned suddenly to watch a house elf carry a chocolate cake past them. She called out, "Hey, can I have a piece of that?" and was rewarded with a grin and a slice of cake. She turned back to Danni while taking a huge bite. She beamed at him. "What? I like chocolate and that was my ADD moment of the day."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Danni shook his head, laughing slightly. If there was one word to describe casey, that word would be unpredictable. He glanced around the kitchen. He didn't eat much, so this wasn't his favourite room in the castle. But he liked helping, so he liked to be down here. The elves didnt need to worry about work like that, they were tiny, and prone to accident. daniel knew they valued his help, but he stayed modest. He was really modest. Sometimes, too modest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:39 pm