Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

More Than This

Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

More Than This - Page 2 Empty Re: More Than This

Post by Vera Parker Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Vera couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Not wishing to give her past away too much, give away their past, which wasn't hers to tell she attempted to withhold her interest in this fact. Besides she did not wish her new friend to see her quite so happy about something that was sitting slightly unwell with her. After all, it was her ex-boyfriend that was making Vera's own hopes have a glimmer of possiblity.

"Well he doesn't know what he's missing. I hear the ministers an awful stick in the mud anyway. You're probably far more fun. Prettier too."

She nodded her head firmly.
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 pm

"I agree," Juliette grinned, flipping her hair dramatically. "Well, I'm not so sure about the stick in the mud part, but hey, I'm fun loving. That's just so much better. I should just replace her."

She'd wanted to have her job when she was younger, but now, just thinking about the work made her tired. But she had to admit, it'd at least be interesting.

"Everyone would love me, that's for sure. My face'd end wars."
    Vera Parker
    Vera Parker
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Vera Parker Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 am

Vera gave an amused grin, "Minister Juliette, I don't know, it has a half decent ring to it - though you better be up to it, its a lot of work - long nights I hear, skipped meals, though that might just be the workaholic's version of the job."

Still talking, Vera had began to drift away, her hands in her pocket, she gave a bright eyed grin.

"That's the spirit, don't let 'em tramp you down," giving a wink and a wave she turned to go, "I'm afraid my oh so busy life calls to me - I'm sure I'll find you again 'Liette. I have my sources."
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:27 pm

"I agree," she grinned, nodding her head slightly. Minister Juliette Josse. It did sound rather amazing. Powerful too. And whether or not she'd admit it, she liked power. "I'd just get other people to do it and claim all the glory and credit." She shrugged a shoulder carelessly, but the amusement was still written all over her face.

"Well, I hope your sources track me down soon." Juliette grinned back, waving at Vera.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:20 pm