Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

To Headmaster Of Hogwarts & Whom It May Concern

Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

To Headmaster Of Hogwarts & Whom It May Concern Empty To Headmaster Of Hogwarts & Whom It May Concern

Post by Elizabeth Bracknel Finch Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:16 am

Dearest Headmaster,

I write to you in search of some sort of employment. I am the wife, now widow of the great Stratford Weddington Finch whom was instrumental in the reconstruction and rebuilding of the wizarding word after the great war. I do not seek monetary gain, but being as traveled, cultured, and as learned as I am in the traditional ways of our kind, I look to come to Hogwarts to leave our world something, give something back in a way. I am an old woman, I want not for much, and I feel if we do not latch onto and keep our wizarding/witching traditions alive, we shall loose what seperates us from muggle. Of course I am am a muggle sympathizer, have a keen place in my heart for them, and served on the WWMRBC (Witch/Wizard-Muggle-Realation-Betterment-Council) with your dear departed grandmother, but there is quite a difference in our beings you know. I know not of what sort of position I could fill, but I feel my joining the school could be quite beneficial. Thank you for your time, attached are my credentials.

Yours,
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch

Credentials:

Attended Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft & Wizardry (1910-1916)
    O Levels in All O.W.Ls (1914)
    O Levels in All N.E.W.Ts (1916)

Attended Madame Post's American School of Bewitching Etiquette (1917-1919)

Studied Advanced Potion Making under famed Potionist, Marie Potare (1919-1923)

Helped to cure the Goblinpox Flu and convince muggles that the side effects of moving the body in outrageous ways was nothing more than a new dance craze named, The Charleston (1924)

Started internship at The British Ministry Of Magic under father, then Ambassador to America, Ambrose Bracknel (1925)

Embarked on an expedition with famed magic herbalist, Raithe Sodsweet to South America to aquire, classify, and determine magical properties of magic flora of the South American continent. (1933-1934, 1936-1937)

Ministry Of Magic Seats, Offices, & Positions:

Department of International Magical Cooperation (1943-1956)
    International Confederation of Wizards, British Seats (1959-1972)
    Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office (1957-1958)
    Wizengamot Administration Services (1972-1990)
    Committee On Experimental Potionry (1944-present)
    Committee On Experimental Charms (1957-1990)
    Committee On Invasive Magical Flora (1949-present)

Miscellaneous:

Seats on:
    The Hag Reformation Society
    Witches Temperance Alliance
    The Society Of Homemaking Witches
    The Hogwarts Rebuilding Committee;
    *Helped to rebuild Hogwarts after the great war.
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Elizabeth Bracknel Finch
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

To Headmaster Of Hogwarts & Whom It May Concern Empty Re: To Headmaster Of Hogwarts & Whom It May Concern

Post by Elizabeth Bracknel Finch Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 am

P.S. I am staying with former Minister Furmage at Hazleden Cottage, Broadside, Claggdon Village, Dorset. Please direct your owl to there.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:04 pm