Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Candyland (Marcel)

Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Candyland (Marcel) Empty Candyland (Marcel)

Post by Sebastien Derosier Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Sebastien walked till he reached the base of the tower. He was waiting for Marcel. He purposely made himself stand out as much as possible today. He had made the half of his hair that he changed the colour oof, rainbow. And his eyes, the left one was pink, the right one was blue.he had in piercings of all different colours and he was dressed in a white tank top, black jean shorts, and white converse. He could really be himself around Marcel, it felt good. Marcel knew each and every little detail about him, and respected those details. It was one of the things Sebastien respected most about his friend.
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Marcel Luc Chevalier
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Candyland (Marcel) Empty Re: Candyland (Marcel)

Post by Marcel Luc Chevalier Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:34 am

Marcel ran all the way to the tower he was in an extremely hyper mood mainly because he was going to spend the day with Sebastien. He loved to spend time with is friend and didn't want to keep him waiting long. When he reached the base of the tower Marcel stopped and looked for his friend when he saw him he ran to him almost knocking him over.

"Hey how goes it? I is great!" Marcel was wearing a dark red t-shirt, a black leather jacket with a few spikes on the shoulders, a black glove with the fingers cut off and a blue one on the other hand with the fingers cut off also. As well as a pair of black denim jeans and knee high leather boots.
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sebastien Derosier
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Sebastien Derosier Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am

Sebastien had been conversing with a woman, careful to leave his last name out of the convo. He gave her a quick farewell and turned, to see Marcel charging at him. He hugged his friend back, laughing a little, a bit out of breath from his friend nearly killing him.

"i'm fine, a little surprised, but good" Sebastien smiled "I'm good youre great. It feels like forever. I swear i rarely see you during school. And when i do, It's brief. i hate it" Seb kicked at the ground, a little angst evident.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content