Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First Checkup; First Meeting

Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

First Checkup; First Meeting Empty First Checkup; First Meeting

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 am

Rosetta walked along the street, a piece of paper in hand while her eyes darted over the buildings. She grinned once she saw the building - McLaughlins Clinic. Aunt Lily had wanted her to go for a check up- her first.

She wandered into the reception area and waited, telling the woman on the counter she had an appointment with the hygienist.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

First Checkup; First Meeting Empty Re: First Checkup; First Meeting

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 am

Tara was beat, worn and frankly annoyed at her last two patients and yet there was another patient, fourteen, first time obviously magical in nature, Tara made sure to steel herself before walking up to the waiting room, this looked almost too easy as she called out in a friendly voice.
    "Miss LaCross?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:39 am

Rosetta looked up and flashed a bright smile at the woman. "You must be Dr. McLaughlin?" she said while moving to stand up. "Aunt Lily told me lots about you" she added as she bounced over to her and smiled angelically before pouting. "You okay Madam?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 am

Tara looked at this young plant of energy and couldn't help but smile, many patients would rather just get it over and done with, this wasn't so bad after all Tara thought.

"So, you are Rose? The lass who is here for a first visit? I can assure you that we will have a good time, nothing is going to spoil your good mood, care to follow me lass?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 am

Rosetta nodded energetically "Yep! Aunt Lily said she had a friend that would help me with my first check-up" she said with a smile before nodding and following her. "Aunt Lily says to say Hi to you too!" she said as she looked around curiously.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 am

Tara was curious, just who was this Aunt Lily, at any rate she had a job to do, and so with her voice flowing with energy and joy Tara spoke up.
    "Hope you are ready lass because we are going to have some fun, we are going to check your teeth first, get the gunk off, then we will polish them, and lastly we will add a powerful vitamin called fluoride to harden your teeth, you ready lass?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 am

Rosetta smiled brightly and even saluted the woman, "Aye aye captain!" she said, giggling before marching towards the chair thing that she presumes she would sit. "Is this going to hurt?" she asked,tilting her head once she's seated. She stares into the woman's eyes before pouting "You don't remember Aunt Lily do you?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 am

Tara looked at the young innocent girl, everything was new to her, and so when she asked if it would hurt Tara responded with a giggle.
    "Not a bit kiddo, the worst you will feel is some scraping, and the fun part is getting your teeth tickled"
    Tara was in a good mood until talking about a Aunt Lily,
    "Sorry lass but I don't know any Lily accept my workmate"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 am

Rosetta smiled bright and nodded, "Okay!" she said before pouting. Did Aunt Lily lie to her or something? "Oh" she let out, slightly disappointed "I'm sorry for bothering you about her" she added, sitting up straight. "Now... on to the checking right?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

"It's quite alright lass" said Tara, the grin never fading, "you haven't bothered me in the slightest, however we have a lot of ground to cover seeing as you haven't seen the cool tools I use hmm?
    I'm going to wait a bit so you can ask about anything you are unsure about okies?"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:54 am

Rosetta nodded understanding before lifting her feet into a cross legged position, "Madam.. what are those?" she asked, eying the metallic tools beside the chair she was sitting on with fear. She was especially eying the drill thingy that looked positively horrifying and wondered idly if she were going to place it in her mouth. Oh gods no she thought, hopefully.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 am

Tara looked understanding as she focus on keeping Rose calm, picking up the mirror and explorer she smiled, "these are my mirror and explorer" she said with a small warm grin, "they help me check for soft spots in your teeth lass".
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 am

Rosetta nodded and stared steadily at the tools "What do the soft spots mean?" she asked, curiously. She blinked as she saw her reflection in the mirror and giggled before looking up at Tara "Are you going to be my dentist?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 am

Tara looked gently at the young lady, her eyes gentle and ready to answer any question, "softness means that there is decay in the tooth" said Tara looking serious but gentle, "and to answer your question, I will be in charge of your appointment here, although I'm not really a dentist kiddo, I'm a dental hygienist, a person who cleans teeth".
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 am

Rosetta knew a lot of things about Muggles and their terms but 'decay' and some other words that were related to medical stuff she didn't. She scrunched up her nose "Decay? What is that?" she asked, with bright yet confused eyes. "What's the difference between them?" she asked again, a more confused expression in her eyes.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:23 am

Tara looked softly, she knew now that she had to tone her dental terms to a younger level, "tooth softness is bad because teeth are supposed to be hard, if they are soft then the tooth is being bad" said Tara with a small smile as she looked gently at Rose, "the explorer will tell me if your teeth are good or not"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:03 am

Rosetta oh'd and blushed. "But if toothie being bad then why not just make toothie go away?" she asked innocently, with a pout. She didn't know that dentist hygienist job was so confusing. "So thats why it called an explorer? Cause it explores the mouth and finds decay like a superhero!" she exclaimed, a bright grin on her face.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 am

Tara gave a small giggle, once again she was amused by Roses questions, " we only have one set of teeth lass so we need to take care of them as good as we can, that's where i come In kiddo, Explorer and I are a tooth cleaning team but we aren't alone in the team, there are many fighters of decay kiddie, ill be showing each member of the team, all you need to do is pick one you want to meet" said Tara with a small chuckle.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:53 am

Rosetta pouted "B-but I dunno what they look like" she said. Rosie tilted her head and giggled "TOOTH CLEANING TEAM DUM DUM DUM DUUUUM" she said, imitating a muggle show song that Aunt Lily let her watch when she was in the foster home.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Tara gave a giggle, "yep, there mission right now is to make sure your teeth are shiny and smooth" she said picking up her suction and water, "these guys are the pick up team, they clean up the gunk that is taken off as well as the paste"
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Rosetta nodded and resisted the urge to poke the suction thing in fear that she might get it dirty. "How do they remove the dirty from my mouth?" she asked with a small frown.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Tara gave a chuckle at Rose and her innocence, "it uses pressurized air sucking back, so it might feel funny getting your lips sucked a little kiddo" she said turning on the suction as the tool sucked back with a pressurized noise like she said, "go ahead and feel it if you want to lass".
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:23 pm

She nodded and touched a finger to the suction and gasped in surprise when it started or well tried to suck her finger in. She giggled at the feeling and smiled, brightly. "It tickles!" she exclaimed before switching fingers every so often.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Tara smiled and as Rose was playing with the suction, she placed on the tray both a rubber cup and a brush head, "that won't be the only thing that tickles today lass" she said warmly at Rose, "do you know how a electric toothbrush works?" Asked Tara with a small grin.
    Mia Granger
    Mia Granger
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mia Granger Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:44 pm

She shook her head, having only been using those normal toothbrushes that the foster home provided. "What is that?" she said as she played with the suction, giggling. "Will that hurt?" she asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am