Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Seven Shades of Crazy

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Seven Shades of Crazy - Page 4 Empty Re: Seven Shades of Crazy

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Quinn shrugged. "True but you never know what could happen, but then again 19 year olds should have grown up since then" Quinn said. Quinn playfully shoved Casey back. Quinn laughed and put her hands up in surrender. "I'm good, save it for ass holes" Quinn joked. "Good".

Quinn nodded. "That makes a lot more sense. But he does have people who knows where he is but since he is the boss they won't give up and info. Trust me, my mom tried once" Quinn explained. Quinn laughed. "Yeah I don't think people would take us seriously".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Casey rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can only hope. Hopefully Salem hasn't released little monsters into the world." She laughed as Quinn shoved her back. "Yeah, we'll I'm sure I could fit another beating in there. But I like you, so I won't."

Casey nodded. "Well we'll figure something out. If. You ever actually want to do this, let me know. I'll help you, I swear." She shrugged, chuckling. "Oh well, we'll still kick all their asses."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Quinn shrugged. "One can only hope, that is my motto" Quinn said. Quinn rolled her eyes and smiled. "Well thank you, I like you as well" Quinn replied. Casey was someone Quinn actually liked, besides with this year almost over and Tobias and Camille going back to France, Quinn was stuck here and she needed friends.

Quinn nodded. "Thanks, but I'm telling you, he is hard to find. My boyfriend's father is trying to track him down and mind you, he is over 900 and still nothing. My father is a great hider, he doesn't want people to know where he is until it's his time to tell" Quinn explained. Quinn laughed. "Alright, that's all we got to do to make people no we're dead serious".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Grinning, Casey replied, "Well that's as good a motto as any." She beamed. "Thanks. It's strange how fast two people can become friends sometimes. I mean, we haven't known each other for even a year and you already invited me to be in your wedding. It's awesomely insane." She sighed happily.

Casey nodded. "Yeah, I know I wouldn't actually have much of a shot, but I'll help however I can. Like I said, I [i]hate[/i[ bullies, of any kind. But the fact that he was your father makes it so much worse. And I want to do something to help. So I offer my help to the cause however I can. Bait, undercover, spy, whatever, I'll do it." She laughed too. "Cause of course we are," she said jokingly.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:21 am

Quinn shrugged. "Eh, I try as best as I can" Quinn said to her. Quinn laughed. "Yeah I know what you mean, I mean we've seen each other around and talked once and a while but never like this. Telling each other our secrets, pasts, ect. but anyway I always try to look at the bright side to good things" Quinn explained.

Quinn smiled at the girl sitting next to her. "Thank you and I know what you mean. I couldn't believe it either, but one thing always bugged me. He never wanted a son, always a daughter" Quinn said. "Oh, if I need you for one of those things, you will be the first" Quinn replied. Quinn smiled at her last comment but didn't reply.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Casey laugh. "Well that's good at least, trying is rather nice." Nodding, she added, "But I'm completely ok with it too. It feel right for us to be friends and I really like it. And I trust you not to spill my secrets and you trust me, so it's beautiful."

"Anytime," Casey responded. "And it's strange that he wanted a daughter, but beat her. But then you can't understand crazy or it wouldn't be crazy." She nodded decisively. "Good, please do. I'll be helpful because he'll know Tobias and his dad, but he probably won't know me and my connection to you."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Quinn nodded in agreement. "Oh I know it is" Quinn laughed along with Casey. "Yes it is, we both agree we won't spill the other's secrets and it's beautiful that I made a friend here. When Tobias and Camille go home to France I will be here alone and I'm going to need someone" Quinn added.

Quinn nodded in agreement. "Yeah it is strange, but there is one thing I thought for years but I don't think it's true if it never happened. Then I was to think that it's because Jaiden could fight back when he got older" Quinn shrugged. "Thanks, but my dad never met Tobias or his father, I ran away when I was young but he found me again, but he could be studing who I'm friends with and who my boyfriend is too. You're a trickster, so I don't think he will see you coming" Quinn winked playfully, but laughed.

(OOC: Love the new siggy btw)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Casey nodded and sighed happily. "I love making new friends, it's always so amazing. And you definitely won't be alone next year, I'll bug you endlessly if you want," she teased.

Tilting her head to the side, she thought about it. "Yeah, that might be it. It seems logical." Nodding again, she said, "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. He'd probably pay attention to your boyfriend and the man looking for him, but not the innocent little Gryffindor girl who just happens to share a dorm with you," she said, giving Quinn her most innocent look.

(OOC: I know, right? JJ is a siggy goddess)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Quinn laughed at Casey's reply. "Thanks, if you want to bug me next year feel free. It would actually cheer me up before the holidays" Quinn said to her. The Frenchie was homesick but it's her fault she goes to Hogwarts now, so at least she can learn her lesson.

Quinn shrugged. "Yeah it does, but then again something inside is telling me the excate opposite" Quinn mentioned. Quinn rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "Yes, but from the time I've spent with you today, you're anything but a innocent little Gryffindor" Quinn replied.

(OOC: That JJ is)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Casey laughed. "Ok, I'm taking you at your word and if I get obnoxious, it's your own fault." She felt Quinn grow homesick and grabbed her hand. "Hey, it's ok. You can miss home and I'm sure they miss you at home, but you can grow to love here too."

Casey shrugged. "Oh we'll, logical is boring anyway." Grinning impishly, she looked at Quinn. "Well he doesn't need to know that, does he? For all he knows, I'm the picture perfect child."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 pm

Quinn shrugged. "Won't matter, as long as I know that I have someone here I can talk to and hang out with, be yourself" Quinn said. Quinn squeezed her hand a bit and nodded. "Yeah I know, it's just going to take time to get used to it" Quinn exclaimed.

Quinn laughed. "Alright, full him if you will but hopefully he will fall for it. He might though because you really do look innocent".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Casey grinned. "Don't worry, I'm sure the world would implode if I wasn't myself with my friends. It just isn't possible, it would take too much effort." She nodded sympathetically. "Yeah, I know how you feel. Coming from America to here... Except I didn't miss America. But you'll get used to it and then you'll love it. You can have two homes."

Casey's innocent look vanished and was replaced by a roguish smile. "Excellent. And of course I can fool him, my best friend is an actor and my sister and I have beenulling pranks for years, I know how to look innocent! I can also do lost, scared, confused, and dying of thirst/ hunger if those'll help."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Quinn laughed. "Yeah, it would snow a blizzard if you weren't yourself, but then again people would think you were playing a prank or something" Quinn said. Quinn nodded. "You don't miss your home? Yeah I guess your right, I could learn to love it but then again like you said I could have two homes" Quinn replied.

Quinn had to smiled at Casey's happiness. "Who is your friend? Yeah my father wouldn't fall for any of those, he'd just walk past you and ignore your plead".
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:39 am

Casey laughed. "They probably would, and they probably wouldn't be too far off, now would they?" She winked, smiling. Patting Quinn on the shoulder, she told the French girl, "See, that's the spirit! England will be your 'home away from home,' so to speak. It can work out."

"My friend in Danni Heartford." Sighing, Casey added, "I can also play prostitute if I have to. Sent as a gift, or whatever. I already look 16 at 14 and with the right clothes, I can easily look 18. I've been mistaken for it before. I just hoped I wouldn't have to. And I can defend myself, with wand, hand, or just about anything laying around."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, I guess your right, I could learn to love it here, but it would have to take some time though" Quinn replied. She knew that one day she would probably get over it.

Quinn nodded. She saw him around but didn't really speak to him before. Quinn had to bust out laughing about that. "Wow, I didn't think you would say something like that" Quinn managed to say through laughter.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 am

Casey tossed her hair over her shoulder with a haughty expression. "Of course I'm right. I'm always right! The world would stop spinning if I were wrong. So it's a good thing I'm never wrong." She sent her friend an impish smile.

Casey raised an eyebrow and looked at Quinn calmly. "Well? Do you deny that it would get me in?" In her (admittedly rather limitted) experience with these types of people, they would hardly hesitate to let her in. And then, when she was close enough to Quinn's father, she could wreak her havoc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:41 am