Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene) - Page 4 Empty Re: House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Gene smiled lightly, as his eyes met her blue eyes.

"I said, I'll do it. And we shall." Gene answered.

Gene kissed her cheeks, placing a hand on her lap, and let her place her head on his shoulders.

"You know your the first one, whom I actually feel for?" Gene said lightly, whispering into her ear, kissing her after every few words.

"I love you... Aimee..." Gene sighed, and he held her tight, stroking her blonde hair.

"Hey, what would you do if I still maintained I was ugly? Some acts of deterrence?" He smirked.

House Hunting (Aimee and Gene) - Page 4 Empty Re: House Hunting (Aimee and Gene)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Aimee smiled as Gene spoke and each little touch that he gave her sparked a feeling of electricity throughout her body the kisses to her cheeks and the words that he whispered into her ear gave Aimee chills up and down her body, grinning she moved her head from his shoulder and kissed his lips softly.

"Gene...do I really mean that much to you...?"

She whispered in return lightly trailing her hand further down his back, tracing soft circles on his back with her nails massaging his shoulders, Aimee grinned and unbuttoned the first few buttons on Genes shirt kissing down his collar bone, biting it lightly.

"I love you Gene...so much..."

Wide eyed Aimee smirked at Gene and moved so that she was sitting on his lap once more, nuzzling her head against his neck:

"Oh yes, I'd have to take those extreme actions again to get you to be quiet...and I don't think you want that do you?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:57 pm

"Yes... You do... Aimee..." Gene whispered, kissing her for each word.

His heart was burning with a passion, and when the lady unbuttoned his shirt and got on his lap, he smirked, stroking her hair.

"Oh... I would like to see what kind of extreme measures you can come up with, Aimee Cooper." He kissed her on the mouth, and stroked her cheek, his bad boy personality out.

(OOC: Gene is quite the Kamikaze... I'm just plain.... (censored) )

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Aimee growled lightly into Gene's ear as he baited her to continue her efforts, she grinned, determined that she would make him blush and she knew of a few things that she could do to make Gene's cheeks turn red once more. Smirking Aimee tilted her head down and unbuttoned the rest of the shirt buttons with her mouth kissing from the bottom of Gene's chest back up to the top.

"Oh, you do, do you?"

Eyes flashing deviously Aimee bent her lips to Genes, kissing him passionately tugging at his hair with one hand while winding the other down his chest stroking his muscles lightly, pulling away eyes still glinting Aimee whispered into his ear:

"Still insist you're ugly or must I continue?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Gene's immunity was kicking in (OOC: HEAR THAT!?), and he welcomed the cruel teasing the girl was dealing him.

"Oh... I'm ugly, Miss Cooper." He brought her up to him, and kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth, his hand reaching to her top and unbuttoning the top few buttons, as he delivered little pecks to her neck.

"How do you feel?" Gene said teasingly, his hand slowly travelling up her back, his other hand up her shirt, stroking gently, listening to her moans.

[ I deal with Darren not kissing me by forgiving him and dream that it will happen tomorrow. Then, thank you for your sympathy. Hope this post is suffice. Oh yes, I saw your comments. ]

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Aimee blushed a little at the new found confidence that Gene was displaying (OOC: I wonder why...) and smirked, unbuttoning the rest of the buttons herself and throwing her shirt to one side enjoying the kisses to the neck that Gene was giving her.

"I do wish you wouldn't say things like that..."

She growled into his ear tugging lightly at the lobe, before she kissed down his neck roughly biting the skin, moving her hands across his chest and down his back as Aimee moved her lips to kiss down his chest.

"I feel pretty good...how about you...?"

Aimee whispered moving herself a little further onto his lap.

(OOC: I really do think he needs to get better at this stuff, honestly, he's so shy about these things *shakes head*)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Gene's hand moved to her breast, as he stroked it, teasing her, torturing her, before he placed his mouth onto it, sucking it, her moans only fuelling the desire in his heart.

"Oh... I feel pretty good as well, Aimee." He growled, as he took off his shirt, and enjoyed the little ministrations she was doing to him.

He stroked her hair as she moved further down his lap, smiling.

"Oh... What are you going to do now, Miss Cooper?" He sneered.

[ Is this too much? ]

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Aimee moaned softly as Gene touched her breast she hadn't been expecting this side to him, not like she minded she actually enjoyed it immensly. Her hips bucked down onto his as he took her into his mouth, groaning softly Aimee raked her hands through Genes hair moving his lips away from her chest to kiss them passionately.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

She teased, before she decided to put him out of his misery, her fingers traced down from his chest and toyed with the button to his trousers, a wicked smirk on her face.

"What do you think Gene...? Should I?"

Without waiting for a reply she unbuttoned them and unzipped the trousers fully.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:50 pm

"Aww... I sure would... Miss Cooper." Gene said toying with her other breast.

Gene gasped at the sudden disappearance of fabric, and the look of his already-hard member stunned him.

With his heart burning with passion, he pulled off her jeans, and then her panties, looking at her wet private part.

"I'm going in... Aimee..." Gene said lovingly, fondling with her breasts while kissing her in the mouth. He looked at her private part, the warmness it was emitting tortured him, but he continued to torture her, her moans only arousing him more.

When she least expected it, Gene entered her, gasping at the new sensation he was feeling. Slowly, he went in and out of her, faster and harder, until she was screaming. He suddenly stopped, looking at her.

"Do you like this?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 pm

(OOC: Yeah. This got awkward.)

Groaning a little Aimee sat up where she had been lying on her side, her hand touched something warm turning her head she smiled as she saw that Gene was there and a small blush graced her cheeks as she remembered what had happened last night.

Moving back to lie on Gene's chest Aimee stroked circles on his skin, kissing his cheek lightly.

Conjuring up another blanket Aimee placed it on top of Gene and herself so they wouldn't be cold anymore. As she remembered last night more and more she couldn't help but smile, a large happy smile. It had been great that was for sure.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Gene felt the kiss and a smile spread across his lips, as he woke up.

"Morning honey." Gene said and ruffled her hair.

"Hey uhm... Regarding yesterday... Sorry." Gene said shyly, and in lightning quick action, he went to the bathroom to wash up and dress in his typical shirt and pants move-around. As the events of last night came to him, he got more embarassed, but happy at the same time.

When he came out, he went straight to the kitchen, and started making breakfast.

"Today, for breakfast, it is eggs and bacon. Hope you don't mind." Gene said.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Aimee smiled and she stayed wrapped in the blanket while Gene went to get ready for the day ahead truth be told she was a little sore to move right now but as he came out of the bathroom she walked with the blanket covering herself and got ready too conjuring up some new clothes, a denim dungaree set, white tshirt and white doc martens.

"That sounds lovely."

She called from the bathroom emerging with her hair straightened and eyeliner around her blue eyes.

"And it certainly smells lovely."

Aimee smiled as she walked into the kitchen spotting Gene cooking.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Gene smiled as he saw the lady coming out of the room.

"Here's your share, Her Ladyship." Gene pushed the plate across the table towards her, and he sat down, with his own share.

"Anyway, I figure... That maybe we should go to the Local Sheriff later, to get you registered as living here, you know." Gene said, waving his fork.

Gene then switched off the fireplace and lights, and opened the windows, allowing cool breeze to enter the place.

"Much better. It is not too cold is it?" Gene asked, concerned.

"Thirsty?" Gene took out a bottle of muggle cola and offered it to her, him holding another bottle of cola.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Blushing a little bit as Gene called her a ladyship Aimee took up a fork and began to eat her food, not realising how hungry she was from last night until she had started to eat this food. Sighing happily at just how good a cook Gene was Aimee watched him open the windows.

"No no, it's lovely Gene. I like the fresh air."

Smiling as the cold air wafted into the room Aimee took the bottle from Gene, and opened it, taking a sip of it and finding that she loved it she took a big gulp.

"That's lovely! I really should try out more muggle things...it's a pity I havent."

Aimee sighed a little and smiled at Gene.

"You really do think of everything dont you?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 3:52 pm

That question stumped Gene.

"I guess... Since your my girlfriend, you should have the best of everything right? And I should make sure your are comfortable. Right?" He said uncertainly.

"Oh, with me around, you'll try out a lot of muggle things. Anyway, was wondering, whether you want to go overseas with me? Because I got some business that needs to be taken care of later. By muggle transportation." Gene said, his hopes getting a bit too high.

Gene finished his food, and after wiping his mouth, settled down to watch his blushy wushy Razz eat.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Aimee smiled and laughed a little at Genes frustrated and unsure expression, he really was too cute, everything that she said he took a little too seriously, she had just meant it in passing as a compliment but he was getting nervous about nothing at all.

"It was a compliment Gene, I love the way you're so thoughtful about me, it shows that you care."

With a smile Aimee thought about all of the things that she would get to try.

"I look forward to trying things, I like exploring new things, oh? Where abroad? I'd love to come with you, anything to make business less tedious right?"

Aimee grinned and finished off her meal, sitting back to drink her coke.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am