Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New to the place

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

New to the place Empty New to the place

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Korrie was walking around trying to clear her head when she saw something she hasn't seen before. She walked over to it too see an arena. Korrie walked in and saw it was empty. This seemed like a quiet place for her too think and just stay to herself. Korrie took a seat and thought about everything that's happened to her. Painful really. There was a noise and she looked up.

"Hello" Korrie called out.
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

New to the place Empty Re: New to the place

Post by Valentina Lagunov Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Valentina was sitting alone in the arena, legs crossed and reading a book. Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children, it was her favourite, but Rudolph (yes, she'd brought her cat along) wouldn't stop whining to her. She shushed him several times, but the cat complained on and on.

The Uchitel watched someone else, dropping her book on the ground beside her cat. Rudolph nubged the fallen object and snorted.

"Stupid cat," Val hissed. "Hello?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Korrie jumped a little bit when she heard a voice. She looked over to see a girl around her age sitting there with a book on the floor and a cat next to her. Korrie walked over. "Hello, sorry I didn't see you, but than again when I'm thinking I could get hit with the killing curse and not no what happened until after" Korrie apologized.

"I'm Korrie".
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:03 pm

"Hi," Valentina said, picking up her book and dusting it off. "Well, I'm just here because Rosie told me to get that goddamned cat out of the house for a while, so I think you're safe." She cracked a smile.

"Nice to meet you," Val said with a nod. "I'm Valentina, but everyone calls me Val."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Korrie nodded to her. "That's cool and your cat is really adorable. What's it's name if you don't mind my asking" Korrie asked. "Who is Rosie" Korrie asked another question.

"Nice to meet you Val".
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Valentina stroked her cat affectionately. "He's a real diva most of the time, but I love him. Oh, and his name's Rudolph." She grinned. "Do you have pets? Rosie- well, her name is Rosetta- is my, our nanny." Merlin knew how awkward forgetting Yefrem was.

"Nice to meet you, too!" Val responded cheerfully.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Korrie nodded. "Is it possible for animals, even cats to be diva's, I can't have a cat but oh do I want one really bad" Korrie sighed. Her stupid step-mother ruins everything. "That's a cute name, it's not an original name but it fits your cat". Korrie nodded. "I have an owl named bubbles and that's cool".
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm

She laughed her tinkling laugh. "Yes, I know. Cats are really great, even it they're really- well, like Rudolph here." Valentina lifted her cat off the ground, and petted him. "I named him after Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, y'know? The muggle christmas carol?" The Uchitel giggled. "Bubbles is a pretty name."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:56 pm

Korrie had to laugh. "I'm sure he isn't that bad but yes cats are amazing. Perfer them more than dogs" Korrie said. Korrie heard of that movie. She actually has it. "Yeah I know, I have it, it's sort of sad in the beginning but it gets better towards the end" Korrie replied. "Thanks, I always loved playing with bubbles as a kid, that's why I named my owl that".
    Valentina Lagunov
    Valentina Lagunov
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Valentina Lagunov Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Wrinkling her nose, Valentina thought back to her first encounter with a dog. "Ugh. I don't like dogs much. They're always in the way. Not to mention all the walks they need to go for. I looked after my cousin's dog for a day. Never doing that again."

She nodded. "I liked the end. Bubbles are really cool."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Korrie had to laugh. Val had a point that dogs were bigger responsiblity then other animals. "That is so true and lets not forget that when dogs take a dump or something you have to clean it up and not just walk away leaving it there. Also true, they need lots of walks" Korrie nodded.

"Yes they are".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:24 pm