Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A place in the clear

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A place in the clear Empty A place in the clear

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Adam needed a place where he could be by himself. He needed to clear his head. So much was going on and he didn't think it was possible for him to deal with it. He was at his school, the school where he could call home. He had his bestfriends and girlfriend. Although she has been acting weird lately. Or was it him. His mind was in the relationship, so what was it. Adam heard a noise. Adam paid no mind to it and walked into the empty arena and took a seat.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A place in the clear Empty Re: A place in the clear

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm

"Heaven!" Ashleen grumbled after the dog as she made a beeline for the student sitting alone on the edge. "Heaven! Heal you stupid peice of fur!"

She wasn't so much concerned for the boys saftey or comfort. He was perfectly safe, Heaven looked more curious than hostile, and she could care less about the boy, whether he wanted to be mauled by her pet or not.

But what she did care about was now she'd have to talk to him, to drag her pet off of him.

"Sorry," she muttered, grabbing the large golden retrevier by the colour, and attempting to pull her snout out of the boys face, "She apparently is bored of just my company."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Adam was a little taken back by a dog in his face. He pet the dog and not a moment later his owner pulled the dog away. Adam shrugged. "No it's fine, the dog probably smelt my gene" Adam muttered the last part. "But don't apologize, a dog is a dog and dogs like to sniff things, even people" Adam reassured the owner. "I'm Adam" Adam introduced.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:45 am

Ashleen had to resist the urge to snort. Most dogs - quite possibly - but not Heaven. Ashleen knew exactly what the dog had been up to. And she was distinctly not amused.

"Yes, must have been something like that," she didn't even bother trying to keep the fact that she hardly believed this out of her voice.

"Adam," she repeated, nodding her head slightly, "Ashleen."

"Sorry about that again," she gave Heaven's collar a sharp tug and the dog came back to her with a sharp little yip, which she ignored, giving the dog a look that clearly said I'm not talking to you. "Sure you have important thoughts to not be interupted by the likes of me."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:06 am

Adam nodded. The dog seemed to be at ease with him. Considering he was basically a dog, well werewolf but that is completely different. Adam watched as she looked like she couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Nice to meet you Ashleen" Adam said to her.

Adam shook it off. "Its really no trouble, a dog is a dog and a dog can't help its self. I should know" Adam said to her. Adam shook his head. "To be honest I don't, if you want to stay, feel free to, I wouldn't mind company" Adam said.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Ashleen frowned slightly. Heaven titled her head, looking at her, lolling her tongue and wagging her tail like she was completely innocent. Her eyes narrowed at the dog, but after a moment she sighed and sat down.

"What the hell. Not like I was really doing anything better anyways."

Running a hand through her hair, she yanked the dog onto her lap, laying her hands on her furry back.

"Right so, Adam, tell me about yourself."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Adam couldn't help but let out a laugh when she decided to stay and it didn't help the fact that her dog was playing all innocent. He watched as Ashleen put her dog on her lap and asked him a question.

"Well, I'm fourteen, I go to Beaxbatons, I'm in Priduex. I'm a full blooded wizard, I'm an only child, and I'm a werewolf. Thats why your dog is so friendly too me, it can smell my wolf scent. By the sound of your accent, you're from Durmstrang, correct" Adam asked.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm

"Hmm, I always thought I'd been rather good at neglecting that Russian quirk," the girl looked off to the distance, "My English always comes out Russian, and my Russian comes out English. Such a same for fitting in, if you actually care about such things."

Which Ashleen didn't. Or at least that was what she told herself. Perhaps, what really happened was the girl had accepted that she wouldn't fit in long ago, so she decided to spurn even trying. For a brief milisecond, she wondered what life would have been like if she had tried, if she did behave... If she didn't fight rule like the chains she knew they were.

It seemed dull.

"American, actually. Though I'm currently Russian at the moment, but I'm American born and raised - my mother was born there, father moved there... its just most of my, extended family, were Russian or some similar nationality. My youthful mind seemed to pick up the accent, though hardly as authentic as the real thing."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Adam shrugged. "Fitting in is so overrated, now adays" Adam exclaimed to her.

Adam watched as she looked off into a distance, probably thinking about something important to her or something. Adam was never one to understand girls completely but he probably would eventually pick up on their thoughts. That is if he was lucky.

Adam nodded. "Some pretty awesome history, my parents were both born and raised in France" Adam replied.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

"Wise man," she gave the boy a crooked smirk.

"Its just a history really. Not sure if its better or worse than any other," she shrugged her shoulders dismissively, scratching behind Heaven's ears. The dog really was the only constant in her life. The only constant that she enjoyed, and could rely upon. She had other constants of course, her father, the Mob, but she despised most of those.

And as constant as she wanted Tre to be, she always knew their relationship was completely unstable, forced to bow down to the whims of whoever was in charge of their lives, for it certainly wasn't them.

"France huh? And what's it like amongst the french?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Adam smirked back to her. "You're a wise woman".

Adam shrugged. "Trust me, I've met people with like, really boring histories, some of them litterally almost put me to sleep but yours isn't one of them" Adam reassured. Adam watched how happy she looked with the dog, the dog seemed really friendly and nice.

"Yup" Adam nodded. Adam had to snort at her next question. "Well the French are awesome people, well most of them really, there are some annoying and some bad but mostly everyone there can be accepting, me being one of them, it really never mattered if people are different over there" Adam explained.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:13 pm

The girl nodded her head along absent-mindedly, "Fascinating - I always saw them as horribly judgemental myself, but maybe that's just me, mirroring my own problems on to them."

Rolling her shoulders she wiggled slightly, poking Heaven lightly, trying to shove the creature off of her lap. After a slight yip, she responded.

"Well, it was nice to have this chat, however, I do have places to go, people to see."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Adam nodded to her. "That is understandable. Everyone always has their own opinion, they should always be titled to that as well" Adam said to the older girl. He didn't want her to think that he was going to say something really rude or anything, but everything that he said was true.

Adam nodded and stood up. "Yeah, I have to pack, I'm going to visit a friend and haven't packed nothing yet. It was nice meeting you and your dog. Hopefully we can have another talk like this" Adam suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:00 pm