Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cliff Diving (Hades and Circe)

Cliff Diving (Hades and Circe) Empty Cliff Diving (Hades and Circe)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 pm

It was a rather cloudy day and Circe had decided that it would be worth her while to go and do one of her favourite pasttimes. Cliff diving. She loved anything that gave her an adrenaline rush and this did the trick.

Unable to contain her chuckle as she stepped up to the edge of one of the larger cliffs surrounding a beach and a large body of water one could describe as a lake Circe chucked off her leather jacket and took a deep breath.

Smirking she leapt off the cliff and spread her arms and legs out in the air to slow her fall, giggling she let the wind whip her blonde hair up past her face as she plummetted towards the water.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Cliff Diving (Hades and Circe) Empty Re: Cliff Diving (Hades and Circe)

Post by Asric Chaos Mon May 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Hades flew across the ocean he needed to clear his head and a good fly always helped. He turned enjoying the feel of the wind between his feathers when he spotted a cliff diver.

He squarked moving to fly beside her before turning back to his human form. He smiled falling down as if laid on a bed with his hands behind his head.

"Hi nice day for a dive isn't it?" He smiled doing a back flip to expertly dive hands first into the sea.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Jerking her head up from looking at the ever approaching water Circe frowned at the man who had just seemingly appeared in front of her, of course, she knew this was a wizard and she knew who it was. It was Hades Malfoy.

"Very."

She growled before she dived into the churning sea, the cold hitting her she gasped and swam quickly to the side of the beach, laying on the sand in her black bathing suit.

"Most, excellent."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm

He smiled re-surfing and shaking his head clear of water. "Wow haven't done that in a while." He smirked moving to sit on the sand. "So how long you been cliff diving? Most people tend to get to the top and chicken out." He smirked holding out his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Hades, Hades Malfoy and you are?" He asked running his spare hand through his hair to brush it back.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Watching as he came over to her she wondering if she was going to fall prey to the Malfoy 'charm' she hoped so, this guy would be the icing on the cake of her collection.

"A while, I don't find reading and other 'intellectual pleasures' entertaining, I'm more adrenaline fuelled."

Taking his hand warily Circe sent a small ghost of a smile his way before withdrawing it from his grasp.

"Circe, Circe Sinclaire, and I already knew who you were."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon May 16, 2011 9:13 pm

He smiled. "Yeah me neither i never was one to stay still for too long. It's really dull and boring. There is nothing like a good old thrill to wake you up after a long boring day of doing nothing interesting." He smirked.

"Circe? That's an interesting name." He smiled taking back his hand. "Oh you do? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Cause you never knew which rumours people hear." He smirked.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:30 am

Circe smiled, she was slowly finding herself to be pleasantly wrong about this man. She supposed all the rumours she had heard were wrong, he might not be the charmer she first percieved.

"I agree, nothing quite like jumping off a broomstick in a thunderstorm."

Smirking at the memory of doing that once Circe patted the sand next to her.

"Thank you. It's after the Greek Myth. You must be familiar with that yourself 'God of the Underworld'?"

Raising her eyebrow at his last comment she shrugged again:

"Nothing bad, just a bit of a flirt, I like to mess with guys like that. It amuses me."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu May 19, 2011 12:09 am

He smiled his eyes lighting up. "Oh now that is something im yet to try. If you don't mind me asking are you an animagus?" He asked wondering if she could try his plans.

"Of course my mother loved Greek Mythology as you can tell she named her youngest son after the guy also known as the devil or satan." He smirked.

"You heard i'm a flirt? That is utter nonsense. Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful... elegance when falling to the icy waters below." He smirked laying back onto the sand.

"Hmm you know what amuses me? Jumping off a cliff with nothing but rocks and land to fall on and turning to a hawk at the very lest second. It's such a thrill." He smirked. "Especially if you havent actually perfected the change yet. I very nearly ended up painting the rocks with my insides once but it was a near miss."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Circe smiled at Hades and looked up into the sky once more, resting her head on her arms as she crossed them behind her head, she saw a bird fly across the grey storm clouds and wished that she could be in her flying form now.

"Why yes, yes I am."

Circe raised her eyebrow at Hades.

"Obviously you would disagree, and no, that is one area I have not been complimented on."

She replied in a harsh tone, if there was one thing she hated, it was a charmer.

"That does sound like a thrill! Oh boy I do wish that I could do that with my form...my form kind of sucks, you can only use it in the night, or I go haywire!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu May 26, 2011 12:02 am

He turned to look where she was and spotting the bird. "You wanna fly?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "That is if your animagus has wings that able you to fly." He smiled getting to his feet and sticking his hand out to help her up should she need it.

He laughed. "Sorry that felt weird and will never happen again promise. Nice guys are so over rated." He said waving his hand. "Bad guys fancying good girls is also over rated i love me a bad girl they are so much more fun to be around. They're not afraid to get a little dirty." He smirked looking up into the sky.

"Oh that's such a shame i guess a fly is out of the question." He frowned sitting back down. "So are you an owl or something?" He asked he was certain she had wings she would never have considered the idea if she hadn't and that was the only bird he could think of that came out at night.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:18 am

Circe smiled, but it turned to a frown as he stuck out his hand to help her, she could help herself thank you very much and ignoring Hades' hand she clambered up from the sand shaking herself to get most of it off her clothes before walking towards the edge of the sea.

"I have to say, I've met very few men I've actually liked in that manner. And I guess I'd have to say I'm a bad girl not a good one so I'd watch out if I were you..."

Smirking a little Circe craned her neck so she could look at Hades from where she stood.

"No, I'm not an owl. I'm a bat."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm

He smiled holding out his hands. "Hey! I think i can handle a bad girl." He smirked slowly turning to walk back towards the streets nodding for her to follow.

"So what does being around a bad girl like you entail?" He asked flicking his cane under his arm out of the way.

"Oh a bat huh? Does the bat you bite?" He smirked before his face scrunched up in disgust at the group of people that walked past no doubt a bunch of muggles.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Circe smiled a twisted lopsided grin and got up to follow Hades as he moved towards the street just off the beach.
    Small chuckles escaped her lips and she moved to walk beside him.

"It involves not flirting with me or touching me if you intend to keep your manhood intact. Comprende?"

She turned her head lpoking at the group.
    Muggles.
    Ugh.
    They deserve no place in this world.

"No no, it doesn't bite. Much."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm

"Good i don't like to flirt it kinda lowers a man." He nodded. "And being the gentleman that i am i can promise there will be no touching unless requested by yourself." He smirked.

He tilted his head to the side slightly taking in her thoughts and a smile spread across his face. She was one of them. She too believed in the greater good. "Muggles? Think they own the place." He spat growling at a group of young kids that just happened to pass.

"How about we get out of here? This filth is making me itch." He said and as if on cue he moved to itch his arm.

"Much? Well let's wait till night fall then. Then we can see what you can really do." He smirked picking up the pace to run ahead.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:58 am

Circe rolled her eyes, true it wasn't forward flirting but still, the jokey side of Hades was still a little flirty none the less.
    Putting this dow to his personality and the fact she was going to have to get used to it.

"You're safe there, I'll never request it."

Smirking at Hades Circe let it drop to a scowl, as soon as he mentioned Muggles her entire mood dropped, they were awful creatures, wastes of space, and it meant she had to hide in the shadows.
    Circe did not like cowardly hiding.

"That they do. And no I do not mind, I prefer to keep my company in a little better surroundings."

"Ha! You wish. Besides a bat is hardly a racing flight mammal is it? It's more...stealth."

Circe grinned and ran to catch up with Hades now running backwards in front of him so he had to look at her.

"And what form do you take?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 pm

He nodded. "As you wish." He said before his mouth twisted into a smile. "You dislike these muggles then?" He smirked his hand going to scratch his left forearm unconsciously. "So what would you say if i've heard of a group that believe muggles should be put in their place? At the feet of wizard kind." He said slowing down so she would have to run as fast backwards.

"What would you say if they thought for the right for us to be free, so we didn't need to hie anymore?" He asked his face a mask now clear of emotions.

"True but where's the fun in that?" He asked giving her a wink before speeding up to over take her as they came to the cover of a forest.

He smirked. "Well there is always this one..." He said jumping forwards to land on his black paws in the form of a Jaguar. He let out an almighty roar before leaping onto his back feet to turn back to his human form. "And then there's this one..." He smiled jumping a few feet off the ground as he transformed into his hawk form. He let out a squark before turning back to his normal form taking back up the running he was doing before.

"So do i pass your inspection?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 am

Circe grinned and thought that this was all a bit to perfect.
    She had been looking for a cause like this to fight for and to use her skills and now she had found one.
    As Hades slowed his run to speak to her she did the same out of politeness.

"Really? You've 'heard of' or you run this group?" She whispered "I'm not completely gormless you know."

Circe stopped running and watched as Hades changed shape, so two animals, that was a sign of a powerful wizard.
    More impressed by the Hawk than anything else Circe clapped a little.
    Sighing as Hades took up running again so did she running alongside him.

"I'd be very interested in joining this group."

Tilting her head to the side she chuckled.

"Yes you do"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:46 pm

He smirked she was a lot smarter than other people he had met either that or she was the only one brave enough to ask the question. He smiled shaking his head. "I guess you'll just have to find that out." He chuckled. "No i can see that."

He did a little bow towards her twirling his hand out in front of him. "Thank you, thank you." He smirked. "Good because we need all the people we can get right now. There are far too many people out there saying they want something but don't actually do anything to make it happen even when the opportunity is shoved right under their noses." He frowned shaking his head.

"Good as everyone that knows me will know i just love to please." He joked in fact he was known for just the opposite.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Circe smiled at Hades, there was something about him that although cocky made her interested in him rather than wanting to punch him in the face, unusual for her anyway.
    Her smile faded a little bit and she sighed loudly.
    What was the harm in telling her now? No harm at all.

"I guess I will have to since you're being annoyingly secretive."

Circe smirked and chuckled dryly when Hades bowed to her.
    She knew people like that and for a long time she had been one of them.
    Not any more.

"I see. That must be a frustrating predicament for you to find yourself in."

Frowning again she shook her head.

"Sarcasm was needed why?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:14 am

He chuckled. "Well where is the fun in knowing everything. Life would be rather dull if we didn't have to explore things ourselves don't you think?" He asked slowing down to a walk.

He nodded. "Oh it is trust me. It's even worse when people brag about standing up for their own cause when they don't have a single bone in their body that would given the chance. There are people out there that would say nothing if you just went over there and started to drink their firewhiskey." He frowned shaking his head.

He shrugged. "I have no idea. It just felt needed it is well known that im not a 'nice' guy." He explained doig quotations around nice with his fingers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am