Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Walk To Clear The Head

Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Walk To Clear The Head Empty A Walk To Clear The Head

Post by Eleonore Rose Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Eleonore walked through the streets of Paris. She wanted to get some photos or a souvenier for Jackie before returning home. She'd board a bus after doing so. She liked it here, much better than Toronto. Here It was peaceful and beautiful, Toronto was well...Toronto. And France had Jackie. He was her world. She mothered him more than the woman who gave birth to him and one day she would take Jackie and move away, leaving their pasts behind.

"Bonjour Madamoiselle" A street vendor called to Elle. "Vous deserez la baguette?"

"Ah Bonjour monsieur" Elle responded, she had learned french quite well and was proud of herself "et oui merci beaucoup" she smiled and payed for the bread. Jack loved these. He'd be happy.

Elle was so lost in her thoughts that she bumped into someone.

Blushing furiously she backed up "Pardon me....I'm sorry"
    Bethany Byrne
    Bethany Byrne
    Muggle
    Muggle

A Walk To Clear The Head Empty Re: A Walk To Clear The Head

Post by Bethany Byrne Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Bethany sighed as she walked out of the tower elevator. With the last of her money blown, all she really had left to do was take the long train-ride home. In the end, this little day trip to Paris was far less fun and carefree than she had intended it to be. She'd pretty much spent the entire time fussing over every little penny.

Sure, she could've stolen some stuff, that would've been fun, but she didn't know the streets or the language as well here. Besides, she was so bummed out that she didn't even feel like it was worth it anymore. So, with a newfound resentment for the city of Paris, the woman started heading begrudgingly to the nearest bus stop.

It wasn't long, however, before she had run into someone. "Oh hi!" She said enthusiastically, upon hearing that the girl spoke English, "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever." Of course, Beth had no clue who this person was, and had never seen her before in her life. She was just desperate to have a conversation with someone where she didn't almost choke herself with every other word.
    Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Eleonore Rose Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 pm

A little taken aback by the woman's thrill, Elle stepped back.

"Uhm... I think you may be slightly mistaken....I don't think we have ever met... But my name is Eleonore Rose." Elle shifted uneasily while talking. She didn't want to be late getting home, but this woman was pretty.
    Bethany Byrne
    Bethany Byrne
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Bethany Byrne Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:19 am

Bethany smirked at the woman's apparent unease, but she scaled back the intensity anyway. Extending her hand with a small laugh she said, "My name's BB. Well... it's not my name, but I guess it's what most people call me."

"You're English is fantastic, by the way," She said, placing her hands on her hips, "I'm guessing you're from somewhere across the Atlantic?"
    Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Eleonore Rose Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:31 am

"...Toronto, Canada" Elle spoke frankly "I was born knowing english, the french was self taught whence I was adopted"

Elle looked the woman over "If BB isnt your name, then what is?" Elle didn't like secrets. Openness was important in her life and secrets made her antsy
    Bethany Byrne
    Bethany Byrne
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Bethany Byrne Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Bethany nodded, "I see. Canada. Well, that explains the french, I guess." She sighed. This was more awkward than she thought it would be. She raised an eyebrow, "You taught it to yourself? Wow. It took me five weeks in a half-french platoon to learn a couple words."

BB crossed her arms, biting her lip as she considered telling her. What the hell, right? She was in france. What was the chance that this girl knew anyone that she did? "Bethany. Bethany Byrne."
    Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Eleonore Rose Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:04 pm

"Well, it's an easy language when you grow up hearing it I suppose. And It is a true pleasure Miss Byrne" ellie spoke giving a brief curtsy. She was dressed in a Cyan coloured tube top and a lacy black skirt with black healed ankle boots, a black nekerchief, a spiked cyan bracelet and her favourte steampunk goggles sat atop her head like a tiara
    Bethany Byrne
    Bethany Byrne
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Bethany Byrne Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:44 am

"Likewise, Eleonore." She extended a hand to the girl, noticing as she did so her rather eccentric clothing choices. Then again, Bethany wasn't really one to talk about fashion. Most of her clothes were either hand-me-downs, stuff from her military days, or were fished out of random clearance bins. In fact, even now she wasn't wearing anything that was really hers.

A tank top she stole from her mom, her brother's old leather jacket, some ripped skinny jeans she found one day in her old apartment, and a pair of her military boots. If she had any money , she'd probably dress like this girl, too.

"So... Do you have a nickname? Or do people just stick with the three syllables?"
    Eleonore Rose
    Eleonore Rose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Eleonore Rose Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:33 pm

"People call me Ellie, my close friends and little brother sometimes call me Rose. I hate being referrred to as Eleonore. Its so long, and It's just so....ugh" Ellie grimmaced at her name and then smiled at the woman. "It's good to know you BB"
    Bethany Byrne
    Bethany Byrne
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Bethany Byrne Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

Bethany nodded, "Good to know. I wasn't really looking forward to saying Eleonore either. Don't get me wrong- It's really pretty. I'm just a lot more likely to stumble on it." She shook her head, "I'm not a fan of long words either."

She gave a cocky smile, figuring that now was as good a time as ever for her to leave, "I'll see you around, Ellie. Send me a message when you get back to good ol' Canada." She shrugged as she started to walk away, calling behind her, "Or not. Your choice."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 am