Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

a page from fate's book

William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

a page from fate's book  Empty a page from fate's book

Post by William Engels Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Will smirked as he entered the club, having not been there in quite a while. Of course, he was completely blaming it on the fact that he been wanting to avoid certain people. Especially the 'big people' he had managed to anger by his tactics. And despite the death threats he had been encountered with, he was not really scared.

Moving his way towards his the bar, he glanced at the stage and shook his head, disappointed that the usual dancers and strippers he was accustomed to, seemed to have been replaced. He downed a glass of Firewhiskey, already loving the fiery feeling coursing through his veins.

Ah, this was the life. Not a single thing to worry about, nearly without the voice of the good consciousness. All he wanted was the little devil on his shoulder. Besides, after the successful day which had ended a while ago, he figured he deserved an award for a job well done.

After all, not everyone could do high class thieving and be proud of it.

Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

a page from fate's book  Empty Re: a page from fate's book

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Sliding him the drink he'd asked for, Bonnie's eyes swept the man on the other side of the bar. The get up she had to wear for this sort of bartending was more than a little bit revealing, the corset and pencil skirt that were only a small bit looser than her own skin. Both pieces of clothing were a deep scarlet, offsetting her pale skin in a way that was almost scandalous- but she was working at a strip club. At least this way she got to keep all her clothes on.

But this boy, not only did he look familiar, but he had that smug look that Roul had never quite mastered hiding. Leaning her elbows on the bar, she smiled invitingly. "You have the look of someone proud of himself." She teased lightly, blue grey eyes sparkling. "Care to share?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

"It is not really my policy to share secrets with strangers, you know," the young man murmured with a smirk, leaning forward slightly as well. "Especially such dangerously attractive bartenders, who look like they have the possibility of doing just about anything sinful with even a small piece of information."

But even as he said the words, Will knew she was not a stranger. No, they had met before. They were perhaps acquaintances; he was not certain, but he did know that this was not their first meeting.

"Does this sexy look force every naive man to spill their problems and joys to you?" He questioned with a chuckle as he asked for another glass of Firewhiskey.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Scarlet lips parted in a slight smirk of their own as she took his glass and turned away to refill it. "I'm not that dangerous." She teased. "I'm sure a man as strong and dangerous as yourself has nothing to fear from little old me." Turning slightly, as to show him her silhouette, she licked her lips slowly, glad that the brand of lipstick the club made them use was smear resistant. It didn't even taste that bad. Swiping her tongue across her lips once more, she turned toward him fully, setting the glass before him.

"I wouldn't be doing sinful things to the information." She said with a wink, before disappearing briefly to serve the others at the bar. She was back shortly, with a smile. "Usually, it's just the joys." She said in a mock whisper. "Oh, come on. By the look on your face whatever you have to share is impressive. I won't tell anyone, promise." She leaned over the bar to bring them slightly closer, using her pinkie finger to draw an 'X' on the bare skin over her heart.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:06 am

"But you are dangerous, irrespective of how much," the man confirmed, smirk still in place. "And women are getting tougher these days, right? Maybe a big man like me should be scared," he teased back. The more he talked to her, the more familiar she was appearing to him. Of course, he could never forget someone with such amazing facial features. However, something felt...a little off.

He raised an eyebrow, amused by her curiousity, though he had a feeling she was just playing with him. "I think I need some evidence that portrays your trust," he whispered, his intense gaze focussed on hers. "After all, actions speak louder than words, yes?"

Will showed no objection to her movements. Drumming his fingers on the counter, he said softly, his lips millimeters away from hers, "I have to ask; have we met before? It feels like too much of a coincidence." He questioned and pulled back as he took a drink from his glass and looked at her expectantly.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 am

"Maybe." She conceded, giving a slight grin. The recognition fighting its way into his eyes on its own was dangerous, not to mention the boy it was taking place in.

Her eyes glittered dangerously at his words, though the type of danger did not seem to be... painful. This was a strip club after all. "What kind of... action is required to gain your trust?" She purred, willing to do almost anything, as it would seem.

"Before?" She asked, pulling away slightly as well. She began making another order, sliding it down to the customer before her eyes returned to him. "I don't think so. Perhaps we've passed each other somewhere? I have a very forgettable face. Just another bartender."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:36 pm

"What would you be willing to do?" The ex-Hrabrost asked with a raised eyebrow, a teasing smirk on his lips. "Not to worry too much though, because I am really not like the drunk bastards you're probably accustomed to in a place like this."

The blonde's answer seemed very much likely. After all, the world was a small place, there were plenty of other places he could have spotted her. Still, the nagging feeling in his mind wouldn't go away. There was something here and he was going to find out what it was.

"Definitely not a forgetful face sweetheart," Will mumbled mostly to himself. "Care to tell me your name? Maybe that should ring a bell." Wanting to check out his instinct, he added one more question, "You are really a thief, are you not?"
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 pm

"What wouldn't I be willing to do?" She countered, twerking an eyebrow at him. She gave a short laugh, and slid her hand along the bar. "Luckily for me, I have a nice big wall between me and the drunk bastards. The performers are actually the ones who have to deal with that." A small smirk played across her lips as she thought of her favorite blond vampire, who clearly took none of that. She was a person to look up to.

She gasped, taking a step back, the reaction every bit as rehearsed as a broadway play. "What did you just call me?!" She demanded. "I make an extremely honest living here! Do you think I would be working as a bartender at some backwater strip club if I was a thief? I could just use my winnings couldn't I?" She glared at him, reaching out and taking hold of his collar to yank him toward her. "That was really insulting. I think I'm insulted! Honestly." Though it looked violent, her hold was gentle, as was her voice as she continued to talk, well below the beat of the music.

"Are you insane?" She hissed. "Trying to blow my cover, aren't you Willie? I'm trying to make some money here. Most of us have bills to pay, you know." Releasing him, she turned away, eyes flashing emerald then violet before settling back into their usual blue grey. "Did you want another drink?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 pm

"Hm, I have a feeling you've been on the stage and dealt with shit like that as well," Will remarked with a glint in his eyes. "But yes, lucky for you indeed. Even without it though, I'd feel sorry for the bastards who ever approached you."

The man almost burst out laughing at the blonde's dramtics. Honestly, who the fuck did she think she was fooling? "There is something known as over doing things you know, especially if you want it to be a secret," he scoffed witn a roll of his eyes, glad to note the bar counter was mostly empty. Will glared at her as she took hold of his collar, and pulled away from her grip, before he did something rash in response.

"I may be insane, but at least I can act, Glitch," he whispered back fiercely, knowing without a doubt anymore that the blonde was indeed someone from his past. "I was not trying to blow your cover, I was jist confirming my suspicions," he smirked lightly and shook his head.

He could easily remember younger versions of themselves annoying the hell out of each other, with whatever trivial thing it may be. "Yes, get me some vodka shots or something," he muttered, almost forgetting the fact that it was meant to have been a proud evening for him.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:19 pm

"I don't need acting tips from a half wit conman." She sniffed, raising an eyebrow at him. "At least I've never been caught." Setting the shots before him, she flicked a strand of blond hair over her shoulder and reached under the bar. "I've also never been up on stage... 'cept for the white t-shirt contests."

A jolt went through her at the sound of her old- nickname. Her appearance seemed to ripple, and for a split second she looked like someone else. Lydia, perhaps, or Jailbait. "Don't call me that." She hissed. "I'm not some child you can make fun of anymore. If that's all you're here for, excuse me while I do my job."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:44 pm

"I was not giving you any tips, I was merely stating a fact your acting is not really convincing," Will muttered with a roll of his eyes. "And look what happened, a half wit conman figured out who you were," he mocked, an amusing grin making it's way across his lips. "Who said I was ever caught? Must be the rumour mill turning it's wheels once more."

Glaring at her, the young man said, "I am not making fun of you, woman. Honestly, will you just relax? It is not like I'm going to reveal you or something." It had been ages since he had seen the blonde, but as far as he was concerned, she was still a friend, if not an acquaintance and he no interest in trying to pick a fight with her.

"So you have resorted to paying bills the normal way?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow, as though there was something else behind her explanation.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:16 am

Bonnie gave a snort, seemingly ignoring him in favor of cleaning out a wine glass. It amused her that the men who came here wanted to feel classy, but in all reality, it made perfect sense. These kind of men thrived on the feeling of being superior, of being above the activity they partook in. It was one of the things she enjoyed about this job, watching people watch the dancers. There was always something to be learnt from the expressions a person gets when they think they are unwatched, something that seems completely genuine. Something that is priceless to master in your own expression.

"Hmph." She gave him a look, reminiscent of the time they were kids, and placed another shot in front of him. "Didn't I also hear a rumor that you'd quit drinking?"

She went back to mixing a drink for another person at the bar. She raised an eyebrow at him, rolling her eyes. "I never sell my prizes, Willie. If I get it for myself, I keep it. No exceptions."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:48 pm

"Okay, where the fuck are you hearing these things? I have to say that your sources aren't really legit then," Will commented as he downed the shot in one go. "Besides, drinking seems to be a good solution for many things these days. These times we're living in aren't getting any more sane, you know."

He gave a smirk at the blonde's reply, "Ah, there is the Glitch I know. Wouldn't have expected anything less actually, good to hear that you still haven't changed. So is this for entertainment or do you have a target in sight?" Questioned the young man, smirk still in place.

"Humour me for a second; how have you been since we parted? It's been quite a while I must say."
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:31 pm

"I haven't been home to see Mama Morrison in a while alright? You should be glad I'm spreading such misinformation on you. No one knows what to expect now." She gave an impish grin, hair briefly flashing dark brown before it returned to its natural blond. "Before they knew almost everything about you, now they aren't so sure."

"I may be in for the long hall." There were jobs such as those, that you had to work on for months at a time to get your prize. She specialized in multitasking, obsessing over one job for that long wasn't healthy for anyone. Luckily for themselves, thieves were usually all insane on one level or another. Identity Crisises or Kleptomania or Unhealthy Obsessions, that was the theiving game. She'd never met a fully sane thief, but in all honesty she'd never met a fully sane person either.

"I've been..." She paused, frowning slightly. "living, I suppose. It's all most of us can do, really."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:06 pm

"Silly me, I forgot that I am supposed to thank you for spreading lies about me," he muttered sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. "But since it is helping me stay off the radar, I guess you have a twinge of my gratefulness. Although, I really would appreciate it if you kept the lies to a minimum," he said with a raised eyebrow. "I really do not have time with rumours if they get out of hand."

A slight surprised crossed his features momentarily, "So you plan on continuing to live like this? Do not tell me you quit your actual profession, Glitch?" It would indeed be a tragedy if she did. He had spent enough time with Bonnie as a child to know just what she was capable of. "I'd rather have this be an undercover sort of thing, because believe me, the last thing I want is for you to turn out like a normal person," he smirked.

"Okay, who is he?" Will asked with a sigh. "I'm mostly assuming there's someone, because otherwise, you would be talking or acting like this right now."
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 am

Bonnie gave a short laugh. "If you've mastered keeping rumors in hand, you've got a lot more talent than I give you credit for, Willie." She teased. Like nifflers, rumors had a mind of their own, moving out and causing mischief was almost second nature. "Then again, you never were as good as me."

Placing a newly filled glass of alcohol in front of him, against her better nature, the blond rolled her eyes, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I'm on a job, you numbskull, not quitting. You wouldn't believe who comes in here most times. Easy money is money too, but it's all for the endgame." She grinned. "What do you take me for, an amateur?"

Bonnie made a face, narrowing her eyes at Will, and scoffing. "What do you mean 'Who is he?'" She demanded. "I'm not acting any particular way." Huffing again, she rolled her eyes. "For your - obviously unupdated - information, I am not, nor have I been, dating anyone since Connor."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:50 pm