Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

jess needs parents and i didn't know where to post this.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

jess needs parents and i didn't know where to post this. Empty jess needs parents and i didn't know where to post this.

Post by Jess Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

BASICALLY. Through a (rather shite-ly done) plot twist (if it even constitutes as one of those) I've made it so that Jess's parents are dead. Well, her mother was dead anyway, but her dad killed himself because he went insane.

And now she doesn't have anyone to go to.

I think I want her to thread with some people first, just 'cause she should be able to decide if she likes them.

She's a second year Slytherin with an attitude bigger than her ego.

Bit of info on her?
    Okay.

She's s bit of a brat. She believes that she's cold hearted and annoying, but really she's got a bright side. She's crushing on Certh Salamar. She sort of hates muggles and muggleborns, but wouldn't insult them to their faces.

Info about the parents? They should preferably be at least half blood witches/wizards, if not pureblooded. They should be quite strict and be able to keep her in line. If they've got other children, that's awesome. She's been sort of an only child except her dead sister. Really she just doesn't have much luck.

If you've got any charries that could possibly want to thread with her, then let me know right down there. Razz

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:51 am