Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus)

Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus) Empty Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Jess walked into the cave and she bounced around it for a moment wondering where Genie was, she had just come back from killing that man that he had asked Ica to and that had tired her out so it meant that Jess could come to the front which she didn't mind, the cave reminded her of that Disney film Little Mermaid when Ariel swam about and sang in it, the one where she had all those thingies.

Giggling she remembered how fun her job was at Disney and she sat down on the floor of the cave tilting her head from side to side and humming the song from the film that was in her head.

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat,
    Wouldn't you think my collections complete?
    Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has everything.
    Look at this trove treasures untold, how many wonders can one cavern hold?
    Lookin' around here you'd think, Sure, she's got everything.
    I got gadgets and gismos aplenty, I got whosits and wotsits galore,
    You want thingamabobs? I got twenty,
    But who cares? No big deal, I want more.
    I wanna be where the people are, I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
    Walkin' around on those (what dya call 'em) oh feet.
    Flippin' your fins you don't get too far,
    Legs are required for jumpin' dancin',
    Strollin' along down the (what's that word again) street.

Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun,
    Wanderin' free, wish I could be, part of that world.

What would I give, if I could live, outa these waters?
    What would I pay, to spend a day warm on the sand?
    Betya on land, they understand, bet they don't reprimand their daughters,
    Bright young women, sick of swimmin', ready to stand.

And ready to know what the people know,
    Ask 'em my questions and get some answers,
    What's a fire and why does it (what's the word) Burn.

Whens it my turn? wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above,
    Out of the sea, wish I could be, part of that world."

Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus) Empty Re: Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Marcus watched her from the shadows, perplexed. How could this girl switch from personality to personality like that? There must be some reason. Some way I can replicate it...

Marcus found this woman quite interesting since their first encounter, but had kept a safe distance from her so as not to come to harm. However, today he had decided he would try to befriend her.

"Hello," He called, "May I say what a lovely voice you have. Whom would I be addressing today?"

Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus) Empty Re: Part of Your World? (Jess and Marcus)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 am

Jess squeaked and jumped as she saw that there was another man there but she reckognised him from the pub a few days ago, still a little bit wary of him since he had hurt her.

"Hello Mister Mister!"

She said cheerfully.

"You know me I am Jess, Jess is sorry but she has forgotted your name."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 am

"My name is Marcus Moline." He said, holding out his hand. "I am glad to see you again."

"What was that song you were singing just now?" He asked, trying to keep himself from stepping in any puddles of water. "It sounded familiar."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Jess smiled at the man and nodded her head, she remembered now, also remembering something else she gasped and reached in her pocket and took out a lolly handing it over to Marcus.

"Here you go! I remember you like them so here you go!"

Gasping again Jess nodded her head and took out her notepad with the Little Mermaid on and showed him.

"Part of your World! From the Little Mermaid."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh that's right." He said, sucking on the lollipop. "That muggle movie where they portray Merpeople as singing, beautiful beings. I remember now. Just don't try going near any, they bite."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:12 pm