Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma)

Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma) Empty Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma)

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon May 23, 2011 1:07 am

Alessa was reading her 7th book when her father barged in the door.
    "Alessa, WHEN will you participate?!" he said in a flaming voice. "For 15 years- 15 years! You've been locking yourself in here and did nothing but read. Haven't you had enough of those at Hogwarts?!"
    She was used to this kind of sermons. "I'll be there, father. Let me just..."
    Alessa sighed. "Just give me a minute."
    And with that, her father left. Alessa hurriedly took hold of the invitation meant for Karma.
    "Tyson? Tyson!" she whispered outside the library's window, and there came a black owl. "Tyson, I need you to bring this to Karma Black. And hurry, will you?"

Tyson flew as fast as lightning.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma) Empty Re: Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma)

Post by Karmzy Mon May 23, 2011 1:51 am

Karma was home alone when the black owl flew through her window, and it took only a half hour for her to pack a dress and fly to the destination on the invitation. She dressed in the shadows, and arrived in a slimming black dress. She knocked on the door and smiled at the man who opened it. "Hello. I'm one of Aleesa's friends. Here's my invite. Where is she?" The man said something about a library and Karma found it lickety split. "Aleesa..." Karma whispered, shutting the door behind her. "Pack it up. Quickly we have about five minutes before..."
    The same man opened the library door behind her and started yelling. "Aleesa! I said hurry! That means NOW!" He paused when he saw Karma. "Who are you?" he demanded in an almost threatening voice.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma) Empty Re: Palazzo de Romano. (Alessa and Karma)

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon May 23, 2011 10:26 am

"Karma?" Alessa replied. "Yeah, I've already got my things settled, let's-"
    And suddenly her father barged in the library's door, once again, but this time screaming in a voice- a voice of which Alessa wasn't familiar of. Yet.
    "Aleesa! I said hurry! That means NOW!" he said, turning to Karma, "Who are you?" he demanded.
    "Um-" Alessa stuttered, "Father, this is Karma. She's my friend from Hogwarts. I invited her."
    Alessa's voice was trembling. "You know, so I can participate... well."
    His father's doubting eyes struck Alessa's. "Alright. I'll be going to your uncle's flat for a while. It seems that we have run out of Firewhisky. Stupid house elves." he muttered. "But before I go, I want you- both of you- downstairs."
    He turned to Karma with a nod, and then towards the staircase.
    "Let's go- I had our house elf shrink my bag. I also told them to decrease the amount of ordered Firewhisky. What else do we need?" Alessa asked in a hushed tone while fixing her books.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 23, 2011 11:08 am

Karma allowed herself a small smile. "Alright. Now, the most important thing right now is NOT to be sneaky. Not even a little bit. We WANT to be seen, you hear?"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Tue May 24, 2011 4:26 am

"Alright." Alessa replied. "You lead the way."
    And with that, Alessa opened the library door. This will be a blast, she thought.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 24, 2011 11:05 am

Karma walked straight to the room where the party was, where the many witches and wizards were talking about Firewhiskey. Karma smiled widely, her eyes flying around the room to make sure Alisa's father had already left. Once she was sure, she grabbed the nearest char and stood up on it, her black snow boots making an odd sound when it met chair.
    "Not to fear!" Karma cried. "Aleesa and I are going off to get more Firewhiskey!" The party goers were cheering when she stepped down. "Alrighty. Now, through the front door we go..." winking at Aleesa, karma started walking toward the door.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 am

When Alessa saw what Karma did in front of all those old witches and wizards, she can't help but laugh out loud. And the best thing is, the crowd actually believed them! I wonder why I didn't get Sorted into Slytherin, Alessa thought. My father was one.

She followed Karma through the hall, towards the exit.

"Are we going to fly? Apparate?" Alessa asked excitingly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 25, 2011 11:04 am

Karma looked back at Aleesa with a faint smile. "Neither." She went to the front door, opened and closed it, and turned back to Aleesa, lowering her voice. "Now, take me to any fireplace." Karma pulled out the small amount of Floo Powder that she had in a small plastic bag. She gave Aleesa a wicked grin. "That way, when they catch on, they'll be looking for us in the skies, or the Knight Bus."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu May 26, 2011 12:08 pm

"Hmm..."
    Alessa looked around the neighborhood. She stopped at the sight of her servant's hut. "There!" she whispered, "The servant accompanied my father to Uncle Marc's house, so his hut is vacant and the fireplace is pretty big enough."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Karma nodded and gestured to the house. "Very well. Lead the way."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri May 27, 2011 3:22 am

Alessa half-skipped towards the abandoned hut and opened the door without hesitating. She is, after all, required to participate.

Once she entered, she crossed the room, careful not to break of smash anything.

"There you go," she said pointing at her servant's fireplace.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 am

Karma took out her wand, pointing it at the fireplace and murmuring "Incedio." The wood burst into flames. Carefully, Karma sprinkled a little Floo Powder onto the fire so that it turned Emerald. She took Aleesa's hand and stepped into the fireplace, leading the other girl with her.
    "House of Black. Grimmald Place." Karma said clearly.
    They spun away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:23 am