Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know?

Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know? Empty Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know?

Post by Kat Manic Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Kat skipped down the stone street of Daigon alley, pulling Edward along behind her. Drizzle must've stayed back at the lake or something. Kat knew she'd get an earful later for leaving her there, but this was important. She hummed to herself and grinned happily. Life was fun. Today was less boring than she thought it'd be. She had made a friend. And hoped he would end up being more than a friend. He was funny and smart and handsome.

"So what interests you, huh Eddie?" Kat asked, curiosity and content evident in her voice
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know? Empty Re: Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know?

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Edward shook his head. "Well, given that I don't get out much, almost anything. If you know any good and cool places then, let's head there." he said smiling.

He didn't mind giving her the decision of where they went, he trusted she wouldn't take him to some place like a trip club or something, but that might have been more of a guy thing.

Edward shrugged, more to what he was saying in his head than what he had just said out loud. "Lead the way Kit Kat." he said chuckling.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know? Empty Re: Spread Your Wings. That's The First Step to Soaring, You Know?

Post by Kat Manic Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Kat blushed a little at the nickname he'd given her but shook it off, she was too awesome to be shy.

"well theres always the Owl shop. I like it there. Animals love me" She chuckled "oh! and then theres the ice cream place and uhmm....gringotts? This place is mostly stores so I usually just walk around and talk to people. Sometimes my family preforms here. All depends on the day." Kat rattled off comming to stand still facing Edward.
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Edward shrugged. "Let's go to Owl Shop. Look around for a bit." he said nodding and smiling. "It's just owls, right? No other...pets?" he asked nervously.

He hoped to God that there were no snakes. He shuddered at the very thought of them. Edward couldn't stand to be around them.

"Um, when we're done I'll buy you ice cream." he said looking into her eyes. He stuck his hands in his pockets and smiled at her.

Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm

"well i think there are cats there....and maybe toads....." Kat thought "I think that's it. You gotta go to Azorat for Dragons" She grinned at him and blinked when he offered to pay for her "It's okay you dont have to do that" She said with a smile
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Edward sighed in relief. "Alright sounds good then." he said smiling and laughing to hide his nerves. "Don't worry, I don't mind. Besides I don't buy much of anything so, my money needs some spendin." he said posing like what the muggles call, 'gangsters'.

"Let us proceed." he said smiling and jumping a little.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 am

Kat laughed when Eddie tried to be a gangster. It was cute. Really cute. She really liked this boy, as much as she hated to admit it. He was wonderful and she could relax around him and just be herself. She liked that.

"Okay okay, go ahead." She said her laughter finally dwindling. She was having such fun, it was fantastic. She never wanted it to end
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 am

Edward pulled out of his gangster pose and started to laugh...at himself. Something he rarely did unless he was embarassed and others were laughing at him. Except this time he wasn't embarassed, he was laughing because he was having fun, being himself. He smiled at Kat, realizing she didn't judge him for being weird. He was happy about that.

Edward bowed, "Thank you. It will be my pleasure." he said. Straightening out of his bow he started to walk down the street, looking for the Owl shop. He had been to Diagon Alley a few times before as a child, but didn't actually know where everything was.

When he spotted a store with little owls in the windows, he pointed and asked, "Is this the place?"
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:34 am

Kat nodded quickly "yep that's it" She was playing with a strand of hair nervously. She wanted to make a move on Eddie, but was scared. She didn't know what he'd say or do or what, but she liked him, and was quite sure of that. His laugh was wonderful, made her like him even more. She then realized she had zoned out on him and quickly shook out of it.

"Sorry 'bout that Eddie...." she mumbled
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 am

"About what?" he asked innoncently. He hadn't even noticed that she did anything. Well, sure her eyes sort of...glazed over as he spoke, but he just assumed that she was thinking of something else at the same time. He did that sometimes too, so he couldn't judge.

He smiled at her, hoping to make her feel less uncomfortable than she seemed to be. "You don't have to be shy around me Kat." he said.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:43 am

Kat blushed a little "Me? shy?.....naw..." she muttered. "I just zone out sometimes. I'm fine really. Kat sighed a little and then her smile came back as she pulled Edward into the owl shop and found a little white cat.

"Aww, It's so cute" Kat said, grinning. She petted the little cat through the bars of its cage and laughed a little
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Edward smiled at her. "Alright, if you're sure." he said. He was a little taken by surprise when she grabbed him and pulled him in after her into the shop. When she spotted a little white cat and ran over to it, he followed, smiling.

"It is rather adorable." he said tilting his head to the side looking at the animal. "Do you have a pet, Kat?" he asked.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 am

"yeah, Blitzkrieg, my tabby cat. he earned the name because he was evil when we got him, he is now too, but slightly less evil and he loves me whilst he hates everyone else. He does need a friend though" Kat said with a grin. "Maybe.." She smiled "Do you have a pet Eddie?" Kat asked, her grin growing
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

"Ah. An evil pet, never heard that before." he said laughing at the thought. He believed her, it was just strange to hear of an evil cat.

Shaking his head, he replied simply with, "No, I don't. Why do you ask?" he asked her, even though he knew the answer.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

"well then, thats that now isnt it?" Kat said promenantly, takeing the white cat out of the cage and plopping it into Edward's arms "She's your kitty" She said with a grin "I'll pay for her and everything"

Kat rubbed the cat's head "She seems nice"
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Edward stumbled slightly in surprise when Kat dropped the kitten in his hands. He was even more surprised however when she said she would pay. "You don't have to do that, really, I don't mind paying for her." he said smiling as he looked down at the small kitten who looked up at him with almost pleading bright green eyes.

He had to admit, she was certainly adorable, but he would never say it out loud, guys didn't say things like that.

"She does." He said looking at the little furball in his hands.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 am

Kat couldnt take it anymore. This guy was great and she had grown to like him. She knew they had only known each other for a short while, but she liked him and found him interesting.

"Uhm Eddie, I was wonderin' if maybe you'd like to be a couple?" Kat asked quietly
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Edward's eyes widened a little in surprise. A good kind of surprise. He certainly had started to like Kat, she was pretty much everything he liked in a girl. Pretty, confident, fun and outgoing. He really liked her, she was just...wonderful.

Edward grinned at her, and then said, "Yeah, I mean...yeah." he said happily. "I really like you Kat, you're everything I could have wanted in a girl. And you're just...amazing." he said grinning. He looked into her eys, showing her that he meant it.

"You want to go and get that ice cream after this? It can be like a date?" he suggested.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Kat hugged Edward tightly before nodding happily and paying for the cat.

"I'm ready whenever you are" She chirped with a small wink and a laugh. She was genuinely happy for the first time in months. It was strange but she loved it and decided not to question things. She was sure that Driz would have something to say about it but that could wait till later
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Edward hugged Kat back and smiled as she handed him his new kitten. "Thanks, a lot." he said smiling at her.

Laughing, Edward held out his hand, and when she took it, they walked out of the shop and headed towards the ice cream parlour. As they neared it, Edward couldn't help but smile. He really liked Kat, and knew that over time he would grow to love her. "What do you want?" he asked turning to Kat. "Anything you want, you can get." he said smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 pm