Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i can feel again

Annaelle Stolarz
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Muggle
    Muggle

i can feel again Empty i can feel again

Post by Annaelle Stolarz Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Annaelle had been to many countries, but, surprisingly enough, never ever to the UK. It was something she'd always wanted, but after her sister started getting worse, the money just wasn't there. They went to all sorts of little countries nearby, her parents wanted her sister to enjoy the last moments of her life as much as she could, but not one of these countries ever interested Annaelle. It was another thing she resented her sister for, her mother and father not doing anything she wanted.

But with her sister's death and the unpacking, cleaning the house, putting everything to place, she ended up being sent to the UK. Her parents felt like they needed some time alone to recover and Annaelle was to have some fun, to try to forget about the tragic that was the death of her ill big sister.

Annaelle couldn't be happier as she sat down in a booth and looked over the menu.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

i can feel again Empty Re: i can feel again

Post by Tiana Diamond Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Tiana was... Glad? Was that what it was? Well, she felt a sense of almost relief to be able to walk around wearing whatever she liked and not having to worry about... Well, anything really. Not being caught out after dark, or walking around in shorts, a t-shirt and a pair of socks. The only thing about it was that she would be returning to Cornwall in a few days time. Well, she could enjoy it here while she was here though.

The muggle side of the UK was probably the best. The way it was so natural and normal, like the people there weren't surrounded by the magical beings that were everywhere. Tiana stepped through the door and looked around, a smile on her delicate features. No-one she knew. Not that she knew many people, but still. It was always good to have a friendly face around. The Ravenclaw sat in a small booth, alone, and pulled out a relatively small paperback she'd been dying to read.
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Annaelle Stolarz Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 pm

As Annaelle decided on what she would order, she caught, from the corner of her eyes, a girl seating herself on the other side of the room. From the looks of it, she was alone - and not expecting any company, for she'd pulled out a book to read.

She shrugged to herself - they were both alone, and Annaelle was dying to meet new people. Friends or enemies, it didn't matter. Why not have some fun? She made her way over to where the girl was seated and stopped. "Um, hi," she greeted, "Do you mind if I sit here?"
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Having engrossed herself in half a chapter of the novel already, Tiana jumped slightly as the other girl approached her. It wasn't through fear of not knowing her; Tia was always up for meeting new people. But it was that she hadn't expected the other to be there, and so her senses had been almost shut off.

"Oh, sorry. Hi, um, yeah, go ahead," Tiana said, putting the small slip of parchment onto the page and closing the book gently, placing it on the chair next to her. "I'm Tiana," she smiled, drumming her fingers on the table. "What's your name?"
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Annaelle Stolarz Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Annaelle raised both eyebrows when the girl jumped, not expecting that kind of reaction, and wondered if she had anything to hide. They said the easier frightened, the more they were hiding. She looked at the girl, suspiciously, but opened up a smile and sat down in front of her.

"Thank you," she thanked and went on to explain, "It's just that I'm here on vacation and I really don't know anybody, hoping to make some friends." She complimented, "Tiana, that's a pretty name. I'm Annaelle."
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Knowing that it probably looked strange to have been so jumpy at nothing, Tiana instantly felt inclined to explain herself. "Sorry, I'm sort of naturally an easily terrified person... I spend a lot of time alone," she stated, now realising that she sounded even stranger. "Uh, never mind..." Her mind was now racing and she didn't know what to say. When the other girl sat down, it was sort of a relief to know that she didn't go totally untrusted.

"It's okay. People here are generally okay, unless you meet up with the wrong ones," she said with a light smile. "Thank you, so is yours," she complimented back, feeling it was right to do so. No-one had ever told her that her name was pretty before...
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Annaelle Stolarz
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Annaelle Stolarz Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Annaelle frowned a bit at the girl's strange behavior but laughed it off, more amused than anything else. This girl seemed innocent, harmless. . . some small talk wouldn't hurt anyone. "Why's that?" she asked, "That you spend so much time alone, I mean."

She raised an eyebrow, interested. Danger had always been her thing. A small smirk crept on her face, "What do you mean by 'the wrong ones'? Sorry for being so curious, I've always loved some sort of adventure." Especially now that she was living one.
    Tiana Diamond
    Tiana Diamond
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tiana Diamond Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Shrugging a little, Tiana leaned back slightly, relaxing into the chair. "I don't know really, I just... I don't exactly get on well with people," she stated. Now she actually heard herself say it, the whole thing seemed quite stupid. 'I don't get on well with people' was such a bad excuse. But it was true.

"I mean... I mean the ones who pretty much just want to get you into trouble with people who are important," she said in a wary tone. She hated getting into trouble. "Like... There are some kids, where I go to school, who... They just don't care about the rules at all." The thought made her shudder slightly. How could you not obey the rules?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm